PAK army vs Us army

Status
Not open for further replies.
KIa Pakistani Army US army ka muqabla ker sakti hey Jung men

mate let me tell u
u cant just win war with guns
important think is will power that we have in over army PAK ARMY AND مجاہدين
will defeat US army in days Inshallah:pakistan:

I agree to Mastaan Khan partly, not for the picture he painted but for the following hadees, the first part of the hadees will recon his statement but he should agree to the second part coz the second part is based on faith and faith exists no matter how advanced or powerfull ur enemy is

Huzoor Pak (S.A.W.W) nay farmaya"Apnay Dushman say mudbheer(jang) ki khuahish mat kero, laikin ager aisa ho jaye to yaad rakho JANNAT TALWAROON KAY SAYE MAIN HAI"

i think this concludes this thread, we should not invite trouble ourselves but if its imposed on us, then i am sure we r stronger then vietnamees,afghans,bosnians,chechans.

coz if we'll not put resistance even then the enemy would do whatever Mastan Khan said it would do if we fight with them, or even with greater intensity, so all we got to do is to play our cards wisely but i said Wisely not Cowerdly. Thanks...

War is evil and should be avoided at all cost and MastanKhan has told us just a small amount of the evils that occur during war.
I think question should be "if the US attacked pakistan ,what should pakistan do?".....also what would be the reason why the US would attack us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom