What's new

Pak Army Started to Train Captured Talibans

I think America should know by now, THEY DONT BELONG HERE, NOR ARE NOT WELCOME HERE...(ofcourse as invaders)

if we are training the boys, is far different from America training the boys...

yes I agree to the bold part.
and any decent American like Chogy wont like to be in the current situation (as an invader). American soldiers rather be in peace time with their families and friends

just like our army men rather not be in FATA hunting the rats and cockroaches that call themselves taliban or TTP etc yet they hide in holes and act like pests

It is good that you qualified your statement and didn’t make a blanket disapproval of American presence, we rather have them as teachers and planners of projects involving energy and infrastructure and transport. And of course they rather be teaching and training our “boys” to help us run this country better and show the world that we are worth all the effort and the investment.

You really....never ever come up with anything positive that pakistan or its military does

Let them do something positive and we'll support it - for example, they could at least win just one war, even if it is against tribals - Has the pakistan army ever won any of the wars it has initiated??

its an excellent initiative.....

it's always preferrable that people mend their flaws and accept their mistakes --and correct them. It feels better to rehabilitate someone and help them become responsible, patriotic and responsible people -than to be forced to kill them.

despite our limited means and given resources, we should continue and expand on this intiative....perhaps the government will play a larger role here?

When I saw the title of this thread I got quite excited I thought we had finally admitted that we are anti american and wanted them out and helping our friends.

are you kidding or are you serious

Let them do something positive and we'll support it - for example, they could at least win just one war, even if it is against tribals - Has the pakistan army ever won any of the wars it has initiated??

Sawat opertion was a success no? except Mullah Fazlullah people like Muslim Khan are in custody and there are no more behadings in the "khoni chowk".

Good Job Pak Army...

They should be trained and can live like a comman man life.... more proffessional training.
They deserve a second chance.... it may not be their choice to join Taliban..

Given the chance after the training you should stay and help the pakistan economy and enjoy your family life....

I feel like I need to add - I am certainly not an expert on these troubled areas or the people who live there. But I've read in many places that a large number of TTP/Taliban foot soldiers are nothing more than young village men who are...

- Out of work and desperate for the basics, like food, shelter, clothing
- Not educated on the larger issues. They are told only enough to make them hate.
- Forced to join because they (or worse, their families) are directly threatened

Given a choice, they'd rather be leading a nice, quiet life with a decent job. These sorts of men are prime candidates for reform. They are definitely not hardened jihadists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom