What's new

Pak Army Started to Train Captured Talibans

To wash their extreme thinking is very necessary, well done pak army!!! :pakistan:

Good move and Results of this education will show success of this training.

Great Initiative by the armed forces.
Hopefully, the co-fighters still fighting for the Taliban might also come into the mainstream seeing their changed lives.

Keep up the good work.

I hope after learning Computer courses aka web development they dont make jihadi websites !! :sarcastic:

this report was published a few months back in the DAWN. Good move.

This is the job of the Civil Establishment! And then still we have idiots in our nation calling Pak army a white elephant

I hope after learning Computer courses aka web development they dont make jihadi websites !! :sarcastic:

Maybe they develop other pay and watch sites use Visa/Mastercard or American Express.:lol:

When I saw the title of this thread I got quite excited I thought we had finally admitted that we are anti american and wanted them out and helping our friends.

Am I the only one here that wants all Taliban followers destroyed?
Why waste precious funds on rehabilitating these scum.
All they wanted was to wreck havoc inside our territory, taking the lives of innocent people.

You simply don't wash away this dangerous and sick mentality by a few educational programs.
Bullet in the head and dispose of them, because there are plenty more of them waiting to strike.

You never know, they might follow courses on a daily basis, and later when they're ready for society, they could get back into their old habits. Which is dangerous.

When I saw the title of this thread I got quite excited I thought we had finally admitted that we are anti american and wanted them out and helping our freinds.

You call these Talibs our "friends"?

Maybe in the past have they served our armed/intelligence forces with some usefulness.

Now there is no justification for the innocent lives they've taken of the common Pakistani man and woman. Oh and not to forget our children aswell.

Quite a sick mindset, i'd advise you to reconsider your stance on the Taliban.

You call these Talibs our "friends"?

Maybe in the past have they served our armed/intelligence forces with some usefulness.

Now there is no justification for the innocent lives they've taken of the common Pakistani man and woman. Oh and not to forget our children aswell.

Quite a sick mindset, i'd advise you to reconsider your stance on the Taliban.

The people bombing pakistan are not taliban in my book. they are a creation of india/america. I mean the taliban in afghanistan fighting the americans are our friends

Rehabilitation and integration process is important aspect of war on terror , de-radicalalization of these elements plus re-integration will help develop faith in the military and would be of great intel value as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom