What's new

Pak Army moves heavy artillery at border to ‘shock’ Afghanistan

there is no afghan army and NATO is only there manning few posts and keeping the ghani and warlord bachabaaz propped up in kabul. there will only be a one front war anything from afghanistan will be handled with exceptional ease. 2 front war is inevitable whether you like it or not!!!

no one can stop us from hunting in afghanistan let me make it clear, what the f'ck did US or NATO do when we bombed just made a statement and that is it. it's time to look after our interests or be doomed .

bottom line is prepare for war you ain't got NO other option.

All I can say is this. If the Pak Army decide to do that then I am sure they will have thought it through and gained all the necessary assurances from other World powers like China and Russia. If we dont go into Afghanistan then we have been warned off by NATO. What other permutation is there?

NATO is behind all this terrorism, no two ways about it. Without NATO blessings, there would be no ISIS, RAW etc in Afghanistan either.

We should not be sucked in for a ground invasion. That's what NATO and India want. Afghanistan has been a death bed for invaders, hence a buffer zone should be enough along with economic sanctions (border closures). Deploy drones for buffer surveillance and use artillery. Carry out covert ops wherever possible.

No need to officially announce anything. And shut the mouth of that economic terrorist Ishaq Dar.

All I can say is this. If the Pak Army decide to do that then I am sure they will have thought it through and gained all the necessary assurances from other World powers like China and Russia. If we dont go into Afghanistan then we have been warned off by NATO. What other permutation is there?
we need to stop being the table that is bringing factions to negotiate for peace upon. peace is not a word made for afghanistan, afghanistan was a nursery for terrorism in the 1950's against Pakistan as well so this is nothing new. all those who we can have on our side need to be contacted.

Please stop being afraid of NATO they are not khuda

NATO is behind all this terrorism, no two ways about it. Without NATO blessings, there would be no ISIS, RAW etc in Afghanistan either.

We should not be sucked in for a ground invasion. That's what NATO and India want. Afghanistan has been a death bed for invaders, hence a buffer zone should be enough along with economic sanctions (border closures). Deploy drones for buffer surveillance and use artillery. Carry out covert ops wherever possible.

No need to officially announce anything. And shut the mouth of that economic terrorist Ishaq Dar.

I will add decapitating deep strikes, using cruise missiles, drones and aircraft what ever is most feasible to this....

decapitation needs to happen to finish TTP and Al ahrar

I will add decapitating deep strikes, using cruise missiles, drones and aircraft what ever is most feasible to this....

decapitation needs to happen to finish TTP and Al ahrar

Missile strikes not necessary, and will invoke unnecessary diplomatic pressure. Let's wait for the Russia-China cards. There's Iran in the play as well, as these scums may try Afghan-Iran-Pak route when entry in Pakistan will become tough.

You can break the back but completely finishing will take a lot more than just use of weapons.

Root causes are NATO and India. As long as they are in Afghanistan, no ground invasion.

Sooner or later we have to send our troops.TTP and ISIS have apparantly joined hands against Pakistan in those border provinces. Targeted air strikes should be the best choice along with the ground raids on credible information to inflict surprised attacks on militants.

We may be heading to a limited/localised wars in Chitral and GB - all the indicators are there. Hallucinating Charsi-Niswari Afghan scums (ANA+ISIS etc) to Chitral and Hallucinating Hindu scums to GB.

Both fronts likely to be opened simultaneously to stretch out PA.

Keeping troops within Pak borders is a must for fast redeployment.

This is not a day long op... it may continue for years... i think afghans are not appreciating this...
There is no choice but move forward for pakistan... and afghans need to understand that

This is not a day long op... it may continue for years... i think afghans are not appreciating this...
There is no choice but move forward for pakistan... and afghans need to understand that

India is egging to move in GB. Moving in Afghanistan will give them a perfect excuse to do just that with the backings they have.

We must not move forward. Shoot on sight Buffer zone and covert ops is enough.

We may be heading to a limited/localised wars in Chitral and GB - all the indicators are there. Hallucinating Charsi-Niswari Afghan scums (ANA+ISIS etc) to Chitral and Hallucinating Hindu scums to GB.

Both fronts likely to be opened simultaneously to stretch out PA.

Keeping troops within Pak borders is a must for fast redeployment.

Any thing resembling afghan national arny will be decimated if they cross durand line by airforce...
It should b pretty much a slaughter...

They can stay in their borders and try artillary duel... they will again loose heaviky but with less casualities... and if pak wants a quick end they can still use airforce and drones ...that would again lead to a massacre...

Either way.. pak can continue with strikes against ttp next day.... they cannot stop

India is egging to move in GB. Moving in Afghanistan will give them a perfect excuse to do just that with the backings they have.

We must not move forward. Shoot on sight Buffer zone and covert ops is enough.

Sory what can india do in GB???

Any thing resembling afghan national arny will be decimated if they cross durand line by airforce...
It should b pretty much a slaughter...

They can stay in their borders and try artillary duel... they will again loose heaviky but with less casualities... and if pak wants a quick end they can still use airforce and drones ...that would again lead to a massacre...

Either way.. pak can continue with strikes against ttp next day.... they cannot stop

Sory what can india do in GB???

GB is key to all this. India lays claim to it. If we go ground invasion in Afghanistan or fire missiles, India will get the perfect excuse to do the same. It sets a precedent. The damage that can be done to CPEC route would take years to repair.

No man's land buffer with artillery usage, economic sanctions and covert ops is enough and as far as we should go. Two large stretches of border with enemy states, we shouldn't be pushing for ground invasion of any country unless we are ready to take risk loosing our own land or willing to sustain significant infrastructure damage to CpEC in GB. No point escalating to increase probability of such risks materialising.

NATO will not Fight Pakistan over Terrorism cause they will loose Credibility they have left plus any Attack by NATO will bring Russian and Chinese into the Equation .. Plus if India try to Attack Pakistan from the other side this will be clear sign to the world that Indians are working with Terrorists in Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan, and so we can use all our Option with Indian, Including taking out Indian forces with Nukes

I don't believe in the Ummah pakistan stands alone- the only muslim country I consider a true ally ironically is staunchly secular turkey. Situation is completely different situation NATO has been militarily and economically exhausted by multiple wars and stretched thin Pakistan is much larger and militarily stronger than iraq who was weakened from the iran-iraq war U.S was at the height of it's power during gulf war. They didn't do jack when russia annexed crimea which practically on their doorstep,failed to overthrow syrian government,couldn't stop pakistan from going nuclear nor did they do anything when Iran seized those British sailors lol
Bro we have to stop being pessimistic all the time we can't be afraid of them anymore we have to believe in ourselves .
Things have change alot since 91 - I have always been the one to detach ourselves from the hell that is afghanistan but according to the afghans they say pakistan is already taken over territory by occupying their checkpoints well within afghan territory and NATO has still done nothing they are the ones that rely on us to survive there . NATO and afghan government barely has any control beyond kabul so what chances will they have against pakistan when they can't even secure afghanistan after 16 years ? On top of that they have huge domestic and economic pressures most of the public in the west is against intervention esp in the U.S after multiple invasions and war fatigue- I can guarantee they will not have the domestic or political will to fight pakistan too maybe just place a few sanctions or something which we've gone through before anyway. I am not advocating for occupation of the whole country just the tiny an sparse populated strip if the situation presents itself and the political will is there. China has also refused to open their side of wakhan corridor for afghanistan trade despite them asking so if pakistan conquers it they can overcome this problem.
What kind of fatigue you are talking about?

Do you see Pakistan experiencing fatigue after years of participation in War on Terror?

NATO invaded Afghanistan to dismantle Al-Qaeda network. Taliban-led government was ousted from power because it stood between NATO and Al-Qaeda network.

Now that Al-Qaeda network is done and dusted in Afghanistan and Pakistan, NATO has minimized its footprint accordingly. However, try to attack Kabul and see what happens.

Never underestimate a major military power in the region. And never mistake de-escalation from a conflict for weakness and/or fatigue. NATO can decide to increase its footprint in Afghanistan should the situation demand it.

Nobody is coming for Pakistan but this doesn't implies that we can do whatever we want to and get away with it.

Military operations against terrorists in Afghanistan is need of the hour at present but we have to establish SOPs with NATO or Afghan government for that. I am sure that necessary communications are underway. If you think otherwise, then you don't know how operations are planned and conducted near the border and across the boundary.

which objectives did they achieve ? WOT is generally considered a failure in the west and most people want their troops to come home and stop wasting resources. Afghanistan is still a dangerous and failed state , taliban is still there , afghan government has no writ beyond a few areas and little support among the people , afghan army is still not capable of protecting their country , Iran is more influential than before and NATO lost thousands of troops and wasted trillions in afghanistan with no return lol

Anyway it's just a thought I only support the takeover if the political will is there in case of conflict.
Failure?

War on Terror is different from conventional war. It is not written on the face of someone that he is a terrorist and terrorist factions seem to have no shortage in recruits.

By the same token, Operation Zarb-e-Azb is a failure because terrorist incidents continue to occur in different parts of the country from time-to-time. Think before you write something.

Most pressing concern should be that to what extent this unhealthy jihadi mindset has infililtrated the masses in Afghanistan and Pakistan and who is helping these people.

Most unfortunate is the observation that this war is far from over.

Last edited:
What can Nato and US, do bomb us to the stone time? Sanctions ? It's not anymore 2001! The number of our missile arsenal has grown in the last 16 years! Every US and Nato base, should fear the conventional role of Abdalis, Babur, Ghazvani, Shaheen-1-3, Ghauri, Raad or is this arsenal only made for India, while the rest of the world can rape us?
You rethink something very carefully
Your strategic weapons represent a last desperate use and not a regular asset

Until that level of desperation sets in, leaders in Pakistan are very very succeptible to outside pressure

Back
Top Bottom