What's new

Pak Army Major Forced To Retired Over Beard

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooolll

read the OP :lol: stop getting confused, the guy has clearly used the word, shave, and over having a bread, clearly means that the army demanded him not to have the beard and shave it off, which was obviously a lie

He was forcefully retired because of long beard.

Mate This is not the first case where people are forcefully retired from armed forces against Islamic principles, Your army will deny the facts as simple as that.

And I will believe my army obviously.

@KS stop trolling just for the heck of it - let the whole info come to light first before jumping into the band wagon

the way I see it , Indians on other fora count the number of bearded army men in a pak army picture and thus proove that pak army is pro- extremism ...... on the other hand they take side of the 'poor' major who was deprived of is rights just to bash pakistan yet again

@ks stop trolling just for the heck of it - let the whole info come to light first before jumping into the band wagon

You should close the thread. News is bogus and Indians are just trolling like kids to settle some old score. Bharat Rickshaw is the forum where such behavior is allowed. Not PDF.

The officer who ordered the major to trim down his beard must be punished for suggesting un-Islamic practises and interfering in the religious beliefs of the major.

Not gonna happen so you better stay away from it.

Army should be secular, this major should take sharia home with him!

I dont understand what is the problem in letting him keep beard . Does it make him inferior ? does it makes him lesser fit for duties ? simply not .

I am highly surprised that this news is coming from Pakistan army where the defense personnel are predominantely muslims and its required for a Muslim to have a beard .........all said ......the Govt is unjustified in getting him retired prematuraly.

You should close the thread. News is bogus and Indians are just trolling like kids to settle some old score. Bharat Rickshaw is the forum where such behavior is allowed. Not PDF.

This is not false news mate nor this is the first time it was done.

The rule say you have to trim the beard upto allowed level but the guy who was forcefully retired refused to trim just like Indian Cop.

This is not false news mate nor this is the first time it was done.

The rule say you have to trim the beard upto allowed level but the guy who was forcefully retired refused to trim just like Indian Cop.

Even it is true. It was allegedly done 7 years ago. Nothing like this exists in the year 2013.

looooooooooooooooolll!!

DNA india the third class indian source for a pakistani news

well done boi

A news source from Qatar

Army retires official for having beard

Saturday, 26 January 2013
ISLAMABAD: A retired Major of the Pakistan Army has accused the khaki leadership of following in the footsteps of General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf, who had literally launched a campaign against beards in the armed forces.
Military circles said the forced retirement of Major Zaheeruddin was an isolated action which was taken on disciplinary grounds and was not at all part of any drive against those sporting beards.
While seeking justice from the Lahore High Court’s Rawalpindi bench, led by Justice Chaudhary Muhammad Younis, Major Zaheeruddin challenged his forcible retirement.
He said the action taken by his seniors was all because of his refusal to trim his beard which was strictly in accordance with army rules and regulations.
Justice Chaudhary admitted his petition and issued a notice to the Ministry of Defence for reply.
However, a senior officer in Rawalpindi refuted that the army leadership has ordered any drive against those sporting beards in the armed forces.Iinternews

Army retires official for having beard

Pak Army Major Forced To Retired Over Beard

pak-army1.jpg

Islamabad: A Pakistan Army Major has forced to retire over have beard. His Officer ordered him to shave beard but he refused and forced to retired.

Pak Army Major Forced to Retired Over Beard | Columnpk.Com | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu, Breaking News, Urdu Columns, Health, Technology, Videos, Cricket, New Car Prices & Reviews

:disagree:

@KRAIT may be this thread should be merged with the Indian beard problem and discussed as a single issue.

Hey Sukhoi where you learnt Urdu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you please bother go to SSG picture thread and you wiLL find more than half with beard...:P

So Muslims are supposed to have beards?? The Quaid e Azam then was no Muslim, Neither was Ayub Khan nor Yahya khan or Z A Bhutto, nor Zia ul Haq?? oye veh -- nor all the men who served in the armed forces before real Islam came to Pakistan?

@sukhoi_30MKI :lol: I thought the same when I read it. Then saw my name and your post to me. :D

Lets see what arguments people give. It was Indian Muslim COP, here is case of Security official too.

....Yawn

oh dear... look at this guy meeting Indian counterpart at flag staff meeting
isnt that story full of bull?

about every 4th or fifth officer (including my father) has supported beard and it never was an issue for his commanding officers.

The-Brigadier-level-officers-from-India-and-Pakistan-at-a-flag-meeting-at-Chakan-da-%E2%80%93-Bagh-in-Poonch-on-January-14-2013..jpg

So Muslims are supposed to have beards?? The Quaid e Azam then was no Muslim, Neither was Ayub Khan nor Yahya khan or Z A Bhutto, nor Zia ul Haq?? oye veh -- nor all the men who served in the armed forces before real Islam came to Pakistan?

YES!!!

Yes..
yes?

what?

Islamic republic not allowing a soldier to be Islamic. Lanat .

babu...

Insan Bun jaa..

why take Panga every time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom