What's new

Pak Army Beating TTP Takfiris And Their Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
They deserve such beating but authentication of such videos is still a question. Howcome such videos started roaming around after so many months. Something fishy going on. Its not right.

then be happy if these videos r being watched more and more, why not right then, rnt u contradicting urself?

then be happy if these videos r being watched more and more, why not right then, rnt u contradicting urself?
I said they deserve such beating.....But when a video is fake it is real matter of concern as

1. They have our uniforms
2. Propaganda can be done on much bigger level
3. Can effect army reputation.

I said they deserve such beating.....But when a video is fake it is real matter of concern as

1. They have our uniforms
2. Propaganda can be done on much bigger level
3. Can effect army reputation.

wht propaganda, every pakistani should watch the reality of this army, propaganda has been done to propagate fake videos of talibans too

if army does this to the killers of their mates who were serving at the border than i think it will be much better??

pak army is only good at plaaying sissies, where r your balls against those takfiri nato???,

jis ko maarna hota hai use phulo ka haar pehnate hai, kis kamzor jo bchana hota hai us peh he waar kerte hain(71), what sort of policies army makes??, apne pairo peh kulhare marne ki policy?

talibaans just killed 2 nato troops to revenge the 3 pak soldiers death

three words to these army men

' live your life by hiding in snake pit 4 ever'
How do you know they killed nato to revenge Pakistan army shahadats.? They are killing and attacking nato every other day. Dont connect these two incidents. Nato FF is real matter of concern. but we really dont know until the investigation is completed. I dont know how you compare NATO and Taliban. TTP killed 1000s of civilians. Hung them upside down. Cut throat of our soldiers. After the NATO incident i really hate them but i also know they didn't cut throat of cuffhanded soldier or hang Pakistanis upside down with a tree.

This is BS and propaganda against PA. The verses at the start and then behind, i remember hearing the same on a video which showed the beheading of Soldiers. Its not hard to assume which agenda will videos like these serve, showing PA the bad guys.

i think it will serve the right purpose, one way or another army is indeed doing bad by killing innocents at the frontier while they dont have guts to retaliate american and nato bombings which is violating our soverignty..

picture has been clear for pakistanis for a very long time

How do you know they killed nato to revenge Pakistan army shahadats.? They are killing and attacking nato every other day. Dont connect these two incidents. Nato FF is real matter of concern. but we really dont know until the investigation is completed. I dont know how you compare NATO and Taliban. TTP killed 1000s of civilians. Hung them upside down. Cut throat of our soldiers. After the NATO incident i really hate them but i also know they didn't cut throat of cuffhanded soldier or hang Pakistanis upside down with a tree.

thing is army is too incompetent to save pakistanis from foreign attack, but they try to save pakistanis from pakistanis them selves, does army using common sense nowadays???

i watched an army video, where pak army was beating the innocents, old and young alike, the old ones cant take the beating, but army was beating them liek they were wrestlers from wwf..

i think it will serve the right purpose, one way or another army is indeed doing bad by killing innocents at the frontier while they dont have guts to retaliate american and nato bombings which is violating our soverignty..

picture has been clear for pakistanis for a very long time

How exactly does it serve the right purpose? which side are you on? As for not taking action, its the job of the so called government who has the mandate to give the air force the go ahead. If not what do you expect from the army to do? PAF has said on numerous occasions if given, they will shot down all intruders.

thing is army is too incompetent to save pakistanis from foreign attack, but they try to save pakistanis from pakistanis them selves, does army using common sense nowadays???

i watched an army video, where pak army was beating the innocents, old and young alike, the old ones cant take the beating, but army was beating them liek they were wrestlers from wwf..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Our govt, our people, our everything may be incopetent but never our Army! Wake up Plz!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Our govt, our people, our everything may be incopetent but never our Army! Wake up Plz!

then why dont they shoot down the intruders??

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

How exactly does it serve the right purpose? which side are you on? As for not taking action, its the job of the so called government who has the mandate to give the air force the go ahead. If not what do you expect from the army to do? PAF has said on numerous occasions if given, they will shot down all intruders.

but army has taken oath to protect the borders and to protect country's soverignty right, this their only duty, cant handle this properly too though.. next tym bharat attacks, as it did in 65, the army will wait for the govt to respond??

I dont know how you compare NATO and Taliban. TTP killed 1000s of civilians. Hung them upside down. Cut throat of our soldiers. After the NATO incident i really hate them but i also know they didn't cut throat of cuffhanded soldier or hang Pakistanis upside down with a tree.

Its not just throat cutting, its actually cutting off the head with a small knife, while the prisoner is shaking, and his blood gushing out, like you cut meat.

TTP said this is how you behead in Shariat.

However, NATO does not kill like TTP, NATO simply bombs a Muslim village incinerating 130 people, mostly children all at once, as happens in Afghanistan quite often.

Yes, if that is true, then the American military must be angels sent from heaven, right?

Yes, if that is true, then the American military must be angels sent from heaven, right?

Where did The American military come from???? :what:
What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom