What's new

Pak Army Beating TTP Takfiris And Their Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did The American military come from???? :what:
What are you talking about?
Your praising the Pakistan Army as it is the best thing that happened to Pakistan since 1947. Then, the US Army, which is far superior then most of the world combined, must be dozens of time more moral and just.

I was merely being sarcastic to show how your perception of the Army is foolish. Yes, they are doing good right now but don't think they are perfect.

Your praising the Pakistan Army as it is the best thing that happened to Pakistan since 1947. Then, the US Army, which is far superior then most of the world combined, must be dozens of time more moral and just.

Read the post I replied to, he was implying that the army does more good than bad! If we have no army who are we going to rely on??
Zardari, USA, you tell me????

Is this a genuine video or something like the so called fake videos about pak army.

we all are free to make our assumptions

what do you say? specially the timing
they seem to be springing up suddenly since the NATO attack on FC post

Is this a genuine video or something like the so called fake videos about pak army.

It is fake for any sane guy. And for trolls like you from the other side of the border the so called fake.
:cheers:

Read the post I replied to, he was implying that the army does more good than bad! If we have no army who are we going to rely on??
Zardari, USA, you tell me????
Chill, bhai.

I'm just saying, our jawans are good, but they aren't the answer to everything and they are things they should stay out of, like politics.

Chill, bhai.

I'm just saying, our jawans are good, but they aren't the answer to everything and they are things they should stay out of, like politics.

of-course! right now we need the political Mush not the dictator!

our current politicians are corrupt, worthless and come at a dime a dozen...

Totally against this. For obvious reasons.

I think it's fake, we are also fighting for hearts and minds, with these fake propaganda vids against the army, we'll loose support of the people.

Chill, bhai.

some how i agree with him army is for country defence not management.they occupied the real state market in Pakistan the expensive places like cantt dha are give free whom they like.also army shd not involve to much in education system coz when ever i take less marks my parent wld just say let him send to army :D.any body know abt that NUML uni case where the army guy send his unqualified daughter and son in law for phd and also beat a teacher?
and also how forget mushi whos corruption is higher than zardari.
yes i still love my army but dnt say they r angel.

Pakistan army must be notorious and unmerciful because in future we have to deal with 1/3 times bigger army.:smokin:

wht propaganda, every pakistani should watch the reality of this army, propaganda has been done to propagate fake videos of talibans too

if army does this to the killers of their mates who were serving at the border than i think it will be much better??
So killing of people by our own people is justified but stopping them is wrong. Incase you didn't know swat was first tried to be controlled by Police. Then FC both got heavy causalities. After that operation was launched by Army. If army did so wrong by killing these so called innocents in swat then why people danced in streets of swat after army victory? Why there is not even a theft report today.? You call army to help internal matters when there is flood and earthquack then why not when situation is getting out of control because of some terrorist. Once army get the permission it will achieve its goal. Just like swat. Now if Govt do something without Govt permission you'll start crying on that aswell that they are doing things out of constitution.

it didnt look too bad compare to what the TALIBAN do to the others. The taliban without arm and cable just look like those guys who were beaten up in this video, they look very innocent, pleading, being sorry etc. But once they have weapon on their shoulders and cable in their hands, then that is blood.y another story. Many people have been beaten up by them with very heavy and thick metal cables, many many people were even left paralyzed for life due to those beatings by the Taliban. It really hurt guys, once i was going somewhere in the middle of the city, to my bad luck it was close to Zuhur(afternoon) prayer time, suddenly a Talib appeared to my side and gave me a really hard cable beat in my lower parts of the legs, it hurt me like a hell.

Totally against this. For obvious reasons.
No sane person will support this. Yes in emotions when we remember our people being cut into peices slowly, And soldier being rosted alive (thats a truth, Muslim Khan himself was very proud on roasting a Pakistani soldier alive in boiling oil.) we say things in emotion. But in heart no one wants this.

thing is army is too incompetent to save pakistanis from foreign attack, but they try to save pakistanis from pakistanis them selves, does army using common sense nowadays???

i watched an army video, where pak army was beating the innocents, old and young alike, the old ones cant take the beating, but army was beating them liek they were wrestlers from wwf..
dude its the army because of which NATO supplies are stopped. Our Govt dont have this courage. As far protecting civilians are concerned army did lot to protect civilians. Drone attacks killing taliban i have no problem. We are allies in this war. And those TTP are enemies of both countries. So if they kill Taliban or we i have no problem. Friendly fire incident will surely be investigated. Its not the first incident in the world. History is full of FF incidents.

BTW the role of Pakistan army according to constitution is

Under the directions of the Federal Government, the Pakistani Army will defend Pakistan against external aggression or threat of war.
Act in aid of civil power under subject of law when called upon to do so.

Last edited:
it didnt look too bad compare to what the TALIBAN do to the others. The taliban without arm and cable just look like those guys who were beaten up in this video, they look very innocent, pleading, being sorry etc. But once they have weapon on their shoulders and cable in their hands, then that is blood.y another story. Many people have been beaten up by them with very heavy and thick metal cables, many many people were even left paralyzed for life due to those beatings by the Taliban. It really hurt guys, once i was going somewhere in the middle of the city, to my bad luck it was close to Zuhur(afternoon) prayer time, suddenly a Talib appeared to my side and gave me a really hard cable beat in my lower parts of the legs, it hurt me like a hell.

So the Taliban are allowed to miss prayers to beat people up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom