What's new

Pak Army Atheist Soldier Decorated and Promoted.

Hi,

Most of the Hadees are fake and fraudulent---deceitful and deceptive.

We have a whole field of knowledge dealing with the subject and this result has been extracted by valid religious scholars after taking into account all the various rules and technicalities.

Soldiers who have come under fire are asked what thoughts crossed their minds: very few said country, most said family, friend, or home.
Pakistani soldiers say shahadat. And pathan soldiers also say "if they are trying to kill us than I won't let them live at any cost ".

Age old question to ulemas:

Watan parasthi pehle ya khuda parsathi pehle?

And what happens if God forbid, Pakistani Islamic army is forced to fight in a war against another Islamic army from another Islamic nation? Will they be still fighting for religion?

From the Holy Quran:

And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah. And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
49:9

Hello every one.
First of all,
@mods , this news or article or what ever don't deserve a thread , especially when people using this to criticise other Pakistanis mainly Muslims .

ON Topic.
This man serving his motherland (regardless of nature of his personal believes) , He is doing this by his personal choice and getting well paid for that and also he is earning reputation in society. He is doing it against his family values as OP said they are separatists, Y people here don't add this (going against family) in his moral bosting if they cant think of motherland.
As @MastanKhan said its in human DNA!!!!!!
I personally have no problem with it , Our history is rich with such examples, Problem starts when people use these (very rear ) acts against majority. When people brings Islam , Army , secular or what ever in debate, they will portray this as healthy debate, but in reality , just to bring there personal venom out against Islam and PA.
@Jungibaaz U said he is doing better then many million Muslims, but isn't this his job , I did not put pistol (like many million other Muslims ) on his head and force him to join Army???????? So for u good doing of one Atheists = Millions of Muslims doing wrong?

Edit: We have to appreciate his services for the country only because of his family background as OP described (nationalists , separatists) . Other then that Pakistan is as much his country as mine or other 200million .

Last edited:
Indian butthurt concluds, something good happened... Just tag them with a burnol and move on.. Don't engage baniya...

Regarding a fella, I know - who is the son of a historically well known Sindhi Nationalist family, to cut a long story short this guy was bought up as an atheist.

This lad has had an awesome start to his career, he has served on both hostile borders and taken part in many of the COIN operations in the country.

Just recently learned through a mutual friend, that he has been decorated for services on the eastern border.

He has also been promoted, like the thread I posted about him before, his fellow Officers and Soldiers know of his thoughts and though some of them disagree, he is well respected and loved.

According to my information BBZ is interested in meeting him, because his family is one that you would never expect military service from, (some members of his family were separatists).

The PA has always had a true "secular" tradition, encouraging all of its sons and daughters to take part in the defence of the "mother" MOTHERLAND.

All the men and women, who serve the nation of whatever race, religion or creed, are to be respected, and saluted.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
What rank was he promoted to?

Back
Top Bottom