What's new

Pak-Afghan Border : Lets build a wall and make Afghans pay for it..!

more than 3 decades we are humble we love them we did every thing we cud do to help then only for the sake of brotherhood

What you did was not merely for brotherhood, it is for the future of your children, for the future of the region and for the betterment of humankind. There are many Pakistanis who are not worthy of calling themselves brothers of the Afghan/ the Persian/ the Turk or the Arab or the European. So if we call ourselves their brother perhaps we compliment ourself (in a backhanded way?).

Because our people are not in the light perhaps some of them find virtue unbearable? If someone came to you and said "Take care of all this gold and these diamonds for me"... would you groan and say "for more than 3 decades we are humble ... we did everything we cud do to care for all this gold and all these diamonds....for the sake of brotherhood"?!?

Because our people no longer read the Torath, the Nabieen, the Kitabeen they do not know what gems they are taking for granted . The Sahaba and the Ulama read the Tanakh but you do not (maybe there is Allah SWT's wisdom in it ). If the Afghan came to your land (like the Ansar) you were supposed to offer your property and your wives and children for betrothal (for that is what the Ansar did for the Muhajireen). The Afghans are the beautiful and lovely version of the Muhajireen. There are other Muhajireens also : the Indian Muslims in Karachi some of whom form the MQM.

The MQM dislike the Afghans and fight with the Pashtuns in Orangi Town . What a grave sin ! We understand if the Indian & Indian Muslim hates the Afghan/ the Iranian/ the Turk / the European. It is understandable and may Allah SWT make them beautiful from the inside and outside so they do not feel insecure and they do not feel unhappy before the beauty of the Afghan/the European.

but you see .. what did we get?? blood everywhere...

Have you thought about this perhaps, that this is what your enemies want ? It is better to suffer at the hands of gentle fair than to associate with or form relationships with the dark east that believes in a non - light way (may Allah SWT/God guide all people and make all people fair and beautiful so there is no conflict).

they are still reading the notes of otheres and threatening us so ever if we love them

Our people say "Prophet this and Prophet Muhammad SAW" that. But they do not remember that the Prophet SAW forgave people who stoned him and caused him to bleed and forgave people who mutilated the body of his uncle Amir Hamza. But our people murder their own in the name of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. But when someone says "Eat healthy foods without spices like the Prophet Muhammad SAW , eat hummus and baba ghanooj" they refuse to give up the foods of the idolator and the Indian. Come now, you have to love your own co religionists , particularly those who you are tasked to protect (yes Pakistan's task is to protect those people to the West from what is on the East).

yes.. we have issues of our own,we are going through some rough circumstances but it doesn't mean we dont want to do anything to be proud again.

Hazrath Sulaiman RA said that "Pride comes before decline, and humility comes before honor". So if you want to do something honorable and want to be proud again , be humble ; particularly towards your refugee brethren (be it Muslim or non Muslim but here the choice is so easy and obvious, the Afghan is so beautiful and so easy to love and you have the opportunity to do the right thing so easily).

actually when someone is being caring for you and feed your kids and you.. humbleness is required in return as no one is saint these days we want them to be friends but do they want the same??

No one perhaps has to be a divine/saint/mystic to care for those who are suffering. People in hospitals care for the sick and they are far from being virtuous : it is their professional duty (and ethical and moral duty too).

The Afghan refugee is living in Karachi of all places. Karachi has a climate and environment which should have a maximum occupancy requirement because some places are not very suitable for human habitation (even those who live there should have a maximum stay requirement so they do not compromise their health). To live in such a city might be considered tantamount to an unhappy existence (not healing and help). To grumble after such abuse and mistreatment of the refugees is not very virtuous perhaps.

Again, if you built a wall along the Indian border , it would make your life easier (temporarily) but if you built a wall along the Kashmiri border people will say "What is wrong with you that you want to prevent that which is heavenly from descending?". Because the Saudis built a wall along the Iraqi/Syrian border people everywhere are marveling at the innocence of the Saudi (despite reading the Quran with meaning they do not have this understanding). And instead of building a wall along regions exposed to Africa (S.W. Coast, Yemeni border) the Saudis went in and started fighting with a people who are already poor. That is a recipe for unpleasantness - but may Allah SWT/God set all things right - even our wrongs .

Now I know you as my lovely Pakistanis love your Saudi brothers and have shed your blood for them through the generations. Which one of you will go and tell the Saudis and cause everyone to say once again "Pakistan loves the Prophet Muhammad SAW and the land of the Prophet Muhammad SAW and their allies the Saudis , the Turks, the EU, the UK and the US"? Go and love them and counsel them and protect them because they trust you and love you more than they trust their own. But before you go counsel them ensure you are learned and filled with the spirit of God/Allah SWT so the words out of your mouth are a revelation for your beloved brothers.

Walls are there for protection against that which is non benign. Make your own lands benign and may we recognize who is our friend, who our non-friend, where to put up walls and where to pull down walls.

May God / Allah SWT forgive me for being unkind to the Indian/Hindu / East but I said those things to make clearer the difference between light and dark and to help us find our way. The Indians/ Hindus are welcome if they love us like Gandhi and Amartya Sen etc. but if they are going to mislead us and use the subtle arts and display their sharpness before our innocent people then may God save us from such folk.

Last edited:
Did the world negative opinion deter us from supporting mujahideen, building and testing nukes, launching middles and showing off MIRV capabilities? To hell with world opinion...as a sovereign nation..we will do..what it takes to secure our interests.!

Never ever has Pakistan raise the prospects of Afghanistan being a failed state and Kabul govt not capable to secure its territories...
Times have changed from those days. I agree that we have to to secure our interests but we are not oblivious to international sentiment. The Afghan problem has to be solved but not in a high handed or arrogant manner. It has to be a multi pronged approach. Lobby against the Indians in Afghanistan, build people to people relationship, present your case better than you adversaries while also taking out the bad guys and ensure that everyone in the world know what sorta threat he was. Only cold hearted practical approach will get you somewhere while angry reactions will only aggravate the problem.

Hahaha , I don't knnow whether to cry or to laugh. The Indians have my Muslims and Pakistanis wrapped around their fingers. Thanks to all the Indians suffering for so long, & their western education etc. the Indians have become so sharp they are now doing to us what was done to them. And this is why no one should abuse or harm their enemies because it twists people into something not so nice.

So the misguidance is great that the Saudis who are innocent are running around building walls along the Iraqi border and now they are getting my innocent Pakistanis worked up against the Afghans (a sad laughter).

The wall might be needed between India and Pakistan & between Saudia and Yemen (Saudia & its shores facing Africa or Yemen & its shores facing Africa). It is always to protect against what is undesirable (Afghan is desirable and what is to the East needs to be made beautiful inside and out so it is fair and desirable).

Yes, the orcs have industrialized and they are making their way into Elven territory & turning elf against elf, elf against human. We want the orcs to become elves too and we want the Indians to become beautiful also so we may love them. But turning Muslim against Muslim & Jew against Muslim & Christian / European against Muslim/Arab is not the answer. The answer is love, in a loving way let people love you and beautify you, in a loving way love people and beautify people. Let the elves give you a bath, heal you, guide you, prosper you and make you pretty again so they may make love to you. This goes for the orcs as well as the dwarves as well as the humans.

I am sure SOME Pakistani & SOME Afghan / Muslim understands what I am saying . . . the rest of you who are abusing me now for siding with our Afghans - may Allah SWT help us ! may His angels help us and guide us lovingly and kindly ...

Oh thank God for the Netherlands! If the Afghans are suffering today we always have Europe! May God bless our Muslims and even the Indians and may God forgive us for we failed to beautify & love the polytheist and instead the polytheist is sharper and more smarter than us and is now using us against our own ...

What will the Afghans do in India, are they not already suffering in Pakistan? They deserve to be in better places like Central Asia (Uzbekistan/Kyrgyzistan/Turkmenistan) & maybe some place with snow and rivers and flowers where they can make love to beautiful people and let beautiful people make love to them - where they can have an easy life and not be so anxious about black/brown people. The Pakistanis/Indians we need to become pretty and fair like the Europeans/Russians etc. we are not worthy of hosting the Afghans. May Allah SWT/God have mercy upon us all and give us the best in this life and in the hereafter.

I love Europe! and above all I love our allies in Europe. And I love our father Ibrahim RA and the Prophets Musa RA & Eisa RA & Muhammad SAW & the God of Ibrahim & Ishaak & Ismael & Yaqub / Israel. Please God bring about the kingdom of heaven now on the inside and outside because we cannot take this suffering... (our and our neighbor's on either side)
I think you are suffering too much.. You need beautiful eternal peace

They say if you feed a stray dog for three days it will remember you for 30 years, but feed a afghani for 30 yrs and he'll forget you within 3 days...not all but some, they forgot how we helped them with the soviets & they repay us by siding with India's RAW and their personal coward terrorist groups

Times have changed from those days. I agree that we have to to secure our interests but we are not oblivious to international sentiment. The Afghan problem has to be solved but not in a high handed or arrogant manner. It has to be a multi pronged approach. Lobby against the Indians in Afghanistan, build people to people relationship, present your case better than you adversaries while also taking out the bad guys and ensure that everyone in the world know what sorta threat he was. Only cold hearted practical approach will get you somewhere while angry reactions will only aggravate the problem.

reserve the love and care for pet dogs...Afghani are different class of their own..they have not been loyal to their own land who can expect any kind of good loyalty coming out of them for a neighbor? If afghans are loyal to something that is drugs and money! thats all! And for money their loyalty is for sale to highest bidder!

He is some tableegi from raiwind madrassa..the tone is definately the same!

reserve the love and care for pet dogs...Afghani are different class of their own..they have not been loyal to their own land who can expect any kind of good loyalty coming out of them for a neighbor? If afghans are loyal to something that is drugs and money! thats all! And for money their loyalty is for sale to highest bidder!
Bro i share your hatred for the Afghanis but we cannot exterminate an entire country. We have to manage them somehow.

Dear Mr. nice Indian Sir,
Why say such unkind things ? Even if someone thinks the worst of their enemy they don't have to wish an end to their life. Why not wish someone beauty and goodness (and the same for self) so you can more easily love them? If you love them then there is no need to fight them, right? Why come all the way to a Pakistani website and say such things to a complete stranger ? Why be in an environment which is provoking you to be so unkind to your fellow human being?

I think we need to build a wall from our own expenses and make strict visa policy for Afghan nationals with quota system of 100,000 visa per year.

The problem is most of the Pak-Afghan border area is for namesake as General Raheel said in Switzerland couple of weeks ago that one family have their lunch in Pakistan and dinner in Afghanistan and such tradition is developed in centuries and it is not easy to just build wall between 2 families and start visa process... but we have to find a solution in larger interest of both nations and building a wall with shared cost or afforded by Pakistan is the right way forward in my opinion
Yes it is difficult however if Pakistan does not then she will face more peril. Sacrifices will have to be made. Some families will have to endure getting a visa to visit other family members so that millions of families can be safe.

10 mile buffer zone within Afghanistan with 24/7 armed drone coverage and rapid response PAF squadron.

Back
Top Bottom