What's new

Pak-Afghan Border : Lets build a wall and make Afghans pay for it..!

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For eternity, West-Asia has been exposed to invading Afghan hoards of savages attacking Indian sub-continent to satisfy their hunger for material wealth by loot and plunder. Passing through West-Asia they struck deep into mainland India, leaving behind a trail of destruction and river of blood.

Continuous plunder of trade convoys by hoards of tribal Afghan savages forced the British authorities to invade Afghanistan and actually divide it into two - the division line came to be known as Durand line. Pakistan as a successor state of British-India inherited this Durad line as the de-facto international border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Ever since partition of Indian subcontinent, Afghanistan has tried to undermine sovereignty of Pakistani state by disputing Durand line as an international border. It has attempted to influence North-Western region politics in and created nationalist sentiments in hope to annex it.

As Afghan-Soviet war unfolded, Pakistan became the largest host of fleeing Afghan refugees against all odds - for which Afghans will remain forever ungrateful. It has deeply undermined our socio-economic interests, left our demographics permanently scarred and gave us the menace of terrorism.

Once hosted as refugees, Afghan have attempted every illicit means to obtain Pakistani citizen and identification documents illegally and use them to commit crimes. Against all international rules and efforts of Pakistani state, they refuse to go back to their homeland. When deported forcefully, many infiltrate illegally into Pakistan again.

Unregistered commerce and smuggling business run by Afghans have cost local industry and treasury billions in undocumented losses. Hosting Afghan refugees has cost Pakistan billions of rupees in direct and indirect cost. Afghan introduced to Pakistan, the gun and heroin culture which has completely destroyed the youth.

So here is the plan...

Fence and mine the entire Pak-Afghan border...put Afghan refugees to work as low paid workers to compensate state, which has weathered billions of losses by hosting them....borders walls in modern times dont just mean something erected by brick and mortar, rather they are an elaborate network of smart fences, sensors, camera, armed personal, radars even drones and satellite imaging.

Afghan trade transiting through Pakistani ports and borders should be taxed to pay for the border fence. Pakistan should annex illegal assets of Afghan citizens in Pakistan and auction them to raise funds.

Pakistan must sue Afghanistan in international courts for all damages caused by terrorism origination from groups hiding in Afghanistan and penalize Afghan government for its inability to control borders.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

One such example is the 600KM long Saudi-Iraq border fence.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-building-hi-tech-border-fence-1.1445112

greater-pakistan.jpg

Well fencing and walls are great tool however what Pakistan really have to acomplish is the takeover
of Afghan Zone, Occupation and then integration of the land as Province of Pakistan

We can then introduce Legistalations and Law , and activate necessary FORCE to solve the Insurgency issue by going after the "Terrorist and their facilitators" inside the hotbed

Defence by means of Offence

Afghan Zone = Arid region , no law an order , heaven for RAW/Afghan Terrorist

Most of the Mountain Areas / Cities can be taken by ground operation in 7-12 days

After which we can target the training facilities or target warlords and make them submit

GROUND OFFENSIVE
GETSHITDONE.png

Most of the Mountain peaks after takeover can be patrolled by UAV which our forces can operate and helicopters

TIME FOR OFFENSIVE!!!
p46-jpg.376306

Last edited:
why don't Pakistan Iran Turkmenistan Uzbekistan and Tajikistan all become stake holders of Afghanistan and deal with the problem because the tiny government in Kabul cannot do nothing so we should all stake claim. otherwise the Afghanistan problem isn't going away anytime soon and they cant find a solution themselves

Is there anyway of permanently sealing the border? Clearly the militants are crossing it to launch attacks inside Pakistan. It's the same story for the past 16 years.

The Wall isnt the final solution we need to do some real surgical strikes into afghan territory eliminate hostile elements (such as raw founded terrorist org) and create a militia wich can control Afghanistan

Dont mind my words bro it is just a suggestion hope you will like.

Solution is not wall building you have to reach the roots until we don't reach no solution is possible suppose if we built then it will be another india for us and this is now a favourable idea with the help of Russia and china to involve them they will get the fuk out india as well as American pigs. And if wall is built Indians will increase their ratio there and second LOC.i heard out that Russia and china will soon start their options in Afghanistan I'm just waiting because Russia isn't ready to absorb this bone in throat i mean U.S. or nato or any other shitty raw in Afghanistan anymore.

For eternity, West-Asia has been exposed to invading Afghan hoards of savages attacking Indian sub-continent to satisfy their hunger for material wealth by loot and plunder. Passing through West-Asia they struck deep into mainland India, leaving behind a trail of destruction and river of blood.

This guy is an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani. No Pakistani I know would ever view Mehmud Ghaznavi, Babar, Akbar, Shah Jahan, Aurangzeb or the Mughal / Muslim people in such a light. Do these Indians think we cannot tell our own ?

I did not know that anyone would view the Muslims in such a light until I came to the US & I heard the Indians speaking such abuse towards the Muslims. Some of them were civilized & pacifist like the Gandhi clan but the rest of them are simply not even kind. The Muslims and Pakistanis should be protected from such people and their strange practices (child sacrifices and worship of idols and strange animals).

I have read a lot of very traumatizing and horrifying things by Indians / Indians pretending to be Pakistanis / Indians pretending to be Jews on this forum alone. I have encountered a lot of very non straightforward people of Indian origin since then . If this "bozo" is not an Indian and is a Muslim then it is very alarming . With Muslims like these do we need enemies ?

It is a great misfortune for India & the world that the Muslims and the British ended colonization of India. People like this person "bozo" do not belong in Pakistan . If Indians brainwash Pakistanis like this then it is better for Pakistanis to sooner submit to Colonization by the British than to have such traitors in our midst. It is a great disappointment to see that this fellow Gandhi ended up giving India ... what they have done to Afghanistan and Pakistan and what they are doing to Europe & US is just wrong .

Hahahaha your forefathers from hindustan had these dreams for the last 500years and now you...

Oh my God! You are our Afghan Brother ! Oh my brother this man is not a Pakistani! We do not think like this man. Pleeease forgive our Pakistanis and our orphans and the Mujahideen brother. Allah SWT & the most High God is with you my brother !!! We love you my brother & will see to it that not only is Afghanistan like the best countries in Europe , that our own Pakistanis are become like the best of Afghans and the abominable are no more.

We yearn for another Mehumd Ghaznavi my Afghan brother. Some of the nice hindus think they have harmed Afghanistan - but they have only awakened it. We the Pakistanis seem to be no match for the Indians education (western acquired), "smarts", large numbers & voodoo. Some of our people were succumbing to Indian propangda and some of their culture and some food and clothing and magic and some of our children were becoming brown and black from intermarriage with them! Where is the Iranian? Where the Afghan/ our european brothers and our Turkish brethren ? Where is our deliverance, where our succor and aid Lord?

My apologies to the enlightened westernized , civilized Indians who care about what is fair and good.

Last edited:
Sitting in your own city , and waiting for arrival of a lunatic , is no form of defence

The defence has to start in the "HOT BED OF TERROR" afghan rouge region

• The Indian pupet masters need to be tackled inside Afghanistan

The strategy ,
  • Jirga elder will solve it
  • Oh villigers will solve it
  • Oh , such and such group will talk it over will solve it
  • The sheap herders have promised us they will inform us of any Terrorist coming across , that is not working

This ain't working for past 20-30 years

It is time we assigned 2 Generals to command a force to take over Afghan area and tackle the Jihalat Head on (Southern/Northern Areas of Afghan)

Last edited:
This guy is an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani. No Pakistani I know would ever view Mehmud Ghaznavi, Babar, Akbar, Shah Jahan, Aurangzeb or the Mughal / Muslim people in such a light. Do these Indians think we cannot tell our own ?

Do you know what did they come for? And what did they do with our people? There is Afghan DNA inside every Pakistani of your kind due to holistic treatment they accorded to your ancient great grand mothers. Perhaps that is the reason that Afghan fear is instilled into young mind in the name of religion by praising those invading figures holistically. In-fact so deep rooted is this fear that we have named our offensive weapons against these invaders...who does that? Do you see any French missile named Adolf? Or Russian weapons named Napoleon? While Afghans have used our country like a mensuration rag we have no courage to do anything against them..we gladly let them populate the entire country with heroin and gun rackets... dozens of terrorist plot have been orchestrated from Afghanistan causing loss of Pakistani lives and material yet we have no balls to strike Kabul...not even a stage a symbolic surgical strike with some precision artillery or cruise missile? You cant do that when those weapons are named after invaders from the very same land...

Last edited:
Sitting in your own city , and waiting for arrival of a lunatic , is no form of defence

• The Indian pupet masters need to be tackled inside Afghanistan

The strategy ,
  • Jirga elder will solve it
  • Oh villigers will solve it
  • Oh , such and such group will talk it over will solve it
  • The sheap herders have promised us they will inform us of any Terrorist coming across , that is not working

This ain't working for past 20-30 years

It is time we assigned 2 Generals to command a force to take over Afghan area and tackle the Jihalat Head on (Southern/Northern Areas of Afghan)

do you think we would face resistance?

We the Pakistanis KNOW that our enemies to the East and NOT to the West.
If you cannot deliver the Kashmiris & the Muslims suffering in the East then you will NOT be allowed to step foot westward with hostile intentions (Afghanistan or Iran or Turkey or EU or Russia or UK etc.).
Please if you are an Indian or similar heed a high example and stop pretending to be a Pakistani. This is why we should not be using any language that the Indian can understand. It is a grave misfortune that Indians can read English, can understand transliterated Urdu and they can also read Punjabi (just unfortunate). We should be using some way that these Indians cannot use so we are safe from the Indian impersonators but can communicate with our allies to the West (the Muslims, the Arabs, the Europeans & Russians).
You are obviously either an Indian or an Indian sympathizer.

Oh my God! You are our Afghan Brother ! Oh my brother this man is not a Pakistani! We do not think like this man. Pleeease forgive our Pakistanis and our orphans and the Mujahideen brother. Allah SWT & the most High God is with you my brother !!! We love you my brother & will see to it that not only is Afghanistan like the best countries in Europe , that our own Pakistanis are become like the best of Afghans and the abominable are no more.

We yearn for another Mehumd Ghaznavi my Afghan brother. Some of the nice hindus think they have harmed Afghanistan - but they have only awakened it. We the Pakistanis seem to be no match for the Indians , our people are succumbing to their lies and their culture and food and clothing and magic and our children are becoming brown and black from intermarriage with them! Where is the Iranian? Where the Afghan ? Where is our deliverance, where our succor and aid Lord?

You must seek mental asylum very soon..Afghanistan is a good place...you can go live with your Afghani brothers in some cave...make sure take a lot of lube with you..they are only familiar with using spit..!

do you think we would face resistance?

Well Afghan people can live peacefully as resident of Afghan province as part of Pakistan , there is no way around it

• But for Pakistan , we can't deal with this UNSTABLE piece of rouge #$@#$@#$ region in Western front

We just need 2 Capable Generals to step to mentle and come up with offensive strategy to Neutralize threat in Afghan region by taking over and imposing full control over it

Your offence starts inside enemy's hotbed , not in your own city

We need to go after the rouge entities and the facilitators (inside it from RAW /India etc)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom