What's new

Painter MF Husain dies in London MF Husain passes awayANI - 41 minu

R.I.P --- too bad he died outside India without ever reconciling with the factions whose sentiments were hurt . A great genius whose esteemed work was partly marred by an unfortunate controversy .

Yup should have remained in India and faced the courts

India is not unique among nations to make it impossible for artists, writers, poets, etc. to do their work in peace

India is not unique among nations to make it impossible for artists, writers, poets, etc. to do their work in peace

If any one paint or wrote against your allah so I dnt think he/she can be lived peacefully in any muslim country ????

If any one paint or wrote against your allah so I dnt think he/she can be lived peacefully in any muslim country ????

RSS JUST MADE HIM LEAVE THE COUNTRY, IN PAKISTAN HE WOULD HAVE FACED BLASPHEMY LAW'S

Darn he passed away without apologizing for hurting Hindu sentiments :P

What hurt Hindu sentiments? Only because he was a Muslim? Has you seen the paintings? What is so offensive about those paintings?

Have you seen paintings of some Hindu Goddesses in the nude by Hindu artists? Where were/are the "moral police", eh?

Bloody hypocrites! You all celebrate India as the land of Kamasutra, where sex is celebrated as a gift of the Gods and an epitome of human emotions and physical & mental well being and on the other hand you have the rotten balls to criticize someone who artfully paints Goddesses in the nude only because he was Muslim?

MF Hussein was a painter, an artist. He had no political nor religious agenda. He celebrated the female form as much as Raja Ravi Verma. So save those criticisms and direct them where they are needed the most - against the religious bigots and religious thekedaars who try to police the morals of a society.

RSS JUST MADE HIM LEAVE THE COUNTRY, IN PAKISTAN HE WOULD HAVE FACED BLASPHEMY LAW'S

That doesnt absolve the RSS of any wrong doings. Its a shame that such a celebrated painter/artist had to face humiliation from perverted thekedaars of moral policing!! Its a shame on our society as a whole for being such prudes and bigots!

You can say same about the danish cartoonist .?... I think nobody should be allowed to hurt religious sentiments

You can say same about the danish cartoonist .... I think nobody should be allowed to hurt religious sentiments

Fvck religious sentiments. No one should be allowed to hurt Human Dignity. Are you up for that?

What hurt Hindu sentiments? Only because he was a Muslim? Has you seen the paintings? What is so offensive about those paintings?

Have you seen paintings of some Hindu Goddesses in the nude by Hindu artists? Where were/are the "moral police", eh?

Bloody hypocrites! You all celebrate India as the land of Kamasutra, where sex is celebrated as a gift of the Gods and an epitome of human emotions and physical & mental well being and on the other hand you have the rotten balls to criticize someone who artfully paints Goddesses in the nude only because he was Muslim?

MF Hussein was a painter, an artist. He had no political nor religious agenda. He celebrated the female form as much as Raja Ravi Verma. So save those criticisms and direct them where they are needed the most - against the religious bigots and religious thekedaars who try to police the morals of a society.
Stop the bull and go preach your worthless ethics somewhere else.
We dont have objection and we also equally appreciate art when it is painted by a true artist. Not some religious bigot who finds pride in insulting other gods.
Why dint he dare to paint jesus or propher mohammad in nude? Why only Hindu gods and Godesses.
I just want to show you some of the works of the damn hypocrite and leave it upon to your wisdom to judge if he was true to his art or not.

Prophet mohammad's daughter FULLY CLOTHED
2-prophet-s-daughter-fatima-fully-clothed.jpg

m f hussain's mother fully clothed
4-m-f-hussain-s-mother-fully-clothed.jpg

Mother Teresa FULLY CLOTHED
6-mother-teresa-fully-clothed.jpg

Hussain's daughter FULLY CLOTHED
8-hussain-s-daughter-well-clothed.jpg

A muslim lady fully clothed
10-well-cloth-ed-muslim-lady.jpg

Now I can post the pics of his nude paintings of Hindu gods but I will not do so. Forget paintings, his work hurts the Hindus most. Eg: Mother Sita sitting nude in the lap of ravana!!! There is something called freedom of expression in a democracy...but that does not mean you can misuse it.

The exact thing happened when someone painted Muhammad Paigambar's cartoon. but does anybody see it in an artistic way? No. There were some Fatwas to kill the one who did that. This is the same thing. If someone hurts some religious sentiments then we should not encourage those guys.

Stop the bull and go preach your worthless ethics somewhere else.
We dont have objection and we also equally appreciate art when it is painted by a true artist. Not some religious bigot who finds pride in insulting other gods.
Now I can post the pics of his nude paintings of Hindu gods but I will not do so. Forget paintings, his work hurts the Hindus most. Eg: Mother Sita sitting nude in the lap of ravana!!! There is something called freedom of expression in a democracy...but that does not mean you can misuse it.

There, right there is Hypocrisy. Did MF Hussein had a political or religious agenda?

So your hypocrisy is correct while my ethics are questionable, only because I criticized your hypocrisy. Isnt that exactly what the RSS and BD goons do? Moral policing?

You are pissed off only because it was a Muslim painter who painted Hindu goddesses. There are many more Hindu painters who painted Hindu goddesses in the nude and yet they are not targeted. Look at paintings of Goddess Kali or Lord Krishna stealing clothes of women bathing in the river.

Are those paintings titillating? If so, surely my friend, you need to have your head checked. Fvcking prudes and religious bigots.

Back
Top Bottom