What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

if india select Eurofighter than pakistan has no possible answer to MRCA. because eurofighter is best operational aircraft of the world.

5 gen fighter r an exception........

is it even better than su 30 mki ??? i seriously doubt that one !!!!

Typhoon is better than MKI on a lot of aspects. MKI is big powerful and maneuverable, but Typhoon is more more advanced in countermeasures and avionics

Clearly! It has a verly low RCS, long range radar, SC, super maneuverability with better t/w ratios, latest avionics and weapons, in A2A MKI won't have much chances, if at all the Su35BM (geared for A2A mainly).

^^^ parashuram 1 ...i dont believe canada should have an airforce .....coz you guys come under NORAD net ...so you are pretty much covered up by the big bro

Clearly! It has a verly low RCS, long range radar, SC, super maneuverability with better t/w ratios, latest avionics and weapons, in A2A MKI won't have much chances, if at all the Su35BM (geared for A2A mainly).

what about the stealth of Typhoon ???

Very very simple answer to this thread

the only Possible Answer to All Indian aircraft be it FGFA,MMRCA,MKI,MCA is To start a indegenous 5th generation aircraft project and make it operation till 2025.

May fellow pakistani please accept that Indian air force is superior to PAF in all aspect and if we want to match them then Join J-xx or 5th generation indegenous aircraft project.j-10B is nothing bt a sitting duck against indian aircrafts.

^^^till that time China will complete its 5th gen fighter prgramme and then you can get it easily..why to waste money and time on research and development ??

^^^till that time China will complete its 5th gen fighter prgramme and then you can get it easily..why to waste money and time on research and development ??

i think it is nt money wasting and time.
because we india and pakistan both are Nuclear nation and we hav to self reliance in all weapons.

even if we got our indegenous 5th generation aircraft in 2035 then it is better.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

To all indian aircraft except PAK fa RAfale is better choice against them
and to PAk fa j-xx or indegenous 5th generation aircraft

i think they can not counter mrca.. they can only counter mrca if they increase there defence budget by 20% of GDP.How can they spend $11 billion in 3-4 year.OH..god! one india type MRCA can crush entire pak Economy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think they can not counter mrca.. they can only counter mrca if they increase there defence budget by 20% of GDP.How can they spend $11 billion in 3-4 year.OH..god! one india type MRCA can crush entire pak Economy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wats wrong with you?

current pak budget is 8Bn.so we can afford 10 Rafale per year bt now we spend almost our budget on WOT.this is the reason we are nt inducting any heavy fighter soon

^^^
I personally think that Pakistan is doing a great job so far as the war on terror is concerned.The defense budget spending on that purpose is quite justified...Yes,if Pakistan spends some more money reserve on then it can buy some more cool gadgets and stuff,but is that how a country is really run???I dont think so..Thinking from Pakistani point of view,I think that the defense spending for Pakistan is well balanced so far as the priorities are concerned...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom