What's new

PAF's Exercises from around the World.

this pic is really kick a$$ man

su-30s parked on pakistan great movement .

Pak-China13.jpg

some of these exercises might be national-- however sir murad had listed some of the early ones by paf , maybe a database might be made one day
There is nothing wrong with the name.
We had
Exercise CHARIOT April 1952
Exercise TULIP December 1953
Exercise SWAN SONG November 1954
Exercise CRESCENT November 1957
Exercise YELLOW LIZARD November 1957
Exercise QUICK ACTION April 1958
Exercise QUICK MOVE April 1958
HIGH ALTITUDE GUNNERY EXERCISE
SHAHBAZ-II
SHAHBAZ-III-IV-V-VI FROM 1960 TO 1962
EXERCISE BATTLEFIELD
EXERCISE MIDLINK Oct 62
EXERCISE SNEAK IN
EXERCISE FLYING FOX
EXERCISE DOLPHIN
EXERCISE AGRAGATTI I-II
EXERCISE AQUEOUS-II
EXERCISE TIGER LEAP
EXERCISE HIGH MARK I TO V
EXERCISE TORNADO
EXERCISE SUNRISE
EXERCISE SEA SPARK
EXERCISE INSPIRED ALERT
EXERCISE SAFFRON BANDIT
EXERCISE BAZZ
EXERCISE SHAHZORE
EXERCISE BATTLEFIELD INOCCULATION

JUST SOME OF THE NAMES. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

all earlier excercises were under the SEATO and CENTO defence treaties - some were bi-lateral too

some of these exercises might be national-- however sir murad had listed some of the early ones by paf , maybe a database might be made one day

Jetstream Exercises, Falcon Airmeet 2006 and 2010 , Falcon talon 2005 and 2009 and ATLC are some more examples too.

There are some other exercises (some DACT exercises too) which are conducted on regular basis. Some are done to assess the operational preparedness during tension at border. The names and objectives of such exercises are not released to media.

wow , wow , wow , simply wow............... sukhois in pakistan.........luv them........ F-16 dont get jealous, we luv u too..

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I guess our neighbour wont be surprised to c j-11 comin there way in case of any khatpat.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom