What's new

PAF to recruit maximum local youth from Balochistan

PAF to recruit maximum local youth from Balochistan

Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Muhammad Aslam Raisani has called upon Pakistan Air Force to recruit more and more local talents from his province in order to ensure full representation in the armed forces of Pakistan. He expressed these views while talking to Deputy Chief of Air staff Training Air Headquarters Islamabad Air Vice Marshal Athar H. Bukhari who called on him.

i wonder what the Navy is doing..?:azn:

i wonder what the Navy is doing..?:azn:

There was something about preference or confirmed local vacancies in the coast guard section.

Hope they would be next in this decision making process.

more like this needs to be done......

actually, Armed Forces is the only entity in which one learns real feelings of nationhood. People set aside their provincial feeling and instead have strong nationalist feeling as a whole.

this is why i often debate with people that all Pakistanis should be obliged to do military service

I met many Turkish officers who tell me that in Turkiye, one of the core principals of "askerlik" is setting aside provincial or ethnic feelings and replacing them with feelings of nationhood, and duty to serve every millimeter of land as commanded by superiors.

with regards to Baluchistan, the culture is very unique. Tribal baluch are feudal minded, they 'report' to the nawabs. Nawabs could feel like they are losing their power and influence if the youth are sent to Armed Forces. While we cannot change the local culture, we can ensure that the people are loyal to the country first if they volunteer and serve their country.

Baluchistan CM Raisani's request warms up my heart and gives me a lot of happiness. And it is important that the 3 Services make especially sure to increase the number of recruitment stations in the Province.

ethnicity, faith, politics, etc. should not have a say in these matters. Soldier's job is not just to fight for his nation; his job is to die protecting his nation when given order. Nothing else comes in the way.

There was something about preference or confirmed local vacancies in the coast guard section.

Hope they would be next in this decision making process.

makes sense, since there are many many Baluch in Sindh province; especially in Karachi-Lyari area.

These young energetic people can work hard and give back to nation.

Last edited:
The army is doing the same thing they re trying to recruit as many as possible and the lowest qualification is just primary to give these people a chance

Great initiative, as our nations raises our country's flag over the tribal areas the youth of the regions should be given chance to take leadership role ---- and move ahead with nation

Enough of the political old folks rejecting , any development work in region and local malitia -

:pakistan::pakistan:

If Gawadar is going to be a major naval base at some point in the future, it would lead one to believe that the Navy would be far more willing to recruit the best young potential the province of Balochistan has to offer. However, they seem to be the only ones lagging behind.

The best thing that can be done is to let ISI handle this project.
Sorry, I don't understand. What role can the ISI play in recruitment for the Air Force?

i think this step has been taken by armed forces 30 years ago they are too late but still on time i hope they will recruit from sindh too i know they are recruting from sindh but those are punjabis and muhajirs not sindhis i hope navy will too take same steps as PAF

Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Muhammad Aslam Raisani has called upon Pakistan Air Force to recruit more and more local talents from his province in order to ensure full representation in the armed forces of Pakistan.

Dear CM Raisani

Its good to know that you are taking interests in the youth of your province and want to see them joining PAF in greater numbers in future. However, I would like to know the statistics that how many of young guns from Balochistan are actually willing / interested to apply for PAF in the first hand??? I guess, hardly few.

Sir, PAF is not a charity force that selects the youth on someone’s personal request. Selection process is very competitive, based on equal opportunity and provides same opening for anyone who is willing to take this challenge and comes up to the standards/criterion set for selection.

Youths of Balochistan are most welcome to go thru the selection process BUT they should shed any notion that they will be given preference because they belong to a certain province. Sir, don’t try to bring Quota system into the armed forces and don’t try giving false hopes to youth that they will get preference just by being Balochi.

PAF has got excellent recruitment facilities in Quetta and their teams regularly visit other prominent towns of Balochistan as well looking for talent. If youth are interested and have got the right stuff, surely PAF won’t have any hesitation to induct them.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom