What's new

PAF to conduct Flypasts over Islamabad

Talon

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Airforce Fighter Jets have started rehearsing over Capital for Surprise Day Flypast.JF17s will do a linear bomb burst..

FB_IMG_1582359263132.jpg
FB_IMG_1582359260592.jpg
FB_IMG_1582359258483.jpg
FB_IMG_1582359253291.jpg

woooow great news for twin cities:pakistan: but nothing for lahore :(

Heard them yesterday as well as today. Was too lazy to get out of bed to observe them today.

I was like they started the 23 Mar rehearsals too early.

bhai thats not noise thats music in my view :-)

I remember I saw them last time over Lahore during the 2008 crisis. A few Mirage 3s and F-7s. Some people were saying that the F-16s but I didn't see them myself.

It's always exciting to hear their sound and see them flying over.

I remember I saw them last time over Lahore during the 2008 crisis. A few Mirage 3s and F-7s. Some people were saying that the F-16s but I didn't see them myself.

yes i heard last time last year feb :-)

Can someone please confirm the time of the flypast and also the spot coz f9 park is way too big... I have heard and have saw fighter jets rehearsing for surprise day flypast over f9 park Islamabad .. timings would be 10am.. Can you please confirm ... Will there be any air show as well or will it be just flypast please

I remember

Back
Top Bottom