What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it was either do u to the exercise conducted by IAF or PAFs own war time exercise.
according to PAF they were just being extra careful and were keepin an eye over the border area. so this means it was due to the movement of indian jets which must have been noticed in their radars and not PAFs own war time exercise.
so the purpose of this thread has been achieved. nothing to worry about and just chill atleast for now.
btw wat is ADA????

Funniest Joke of the day....Pakistan's Defense Minister says in case of War Pakistan will not use nukes...which means Pakistan developed Nukes just for show case! what a f.ucking idiot a batminton football and bat/ball making bazaari is our Defense Minister.

Believe me when thier backs are pushed to the wall in the extreme the army will have no choice but to use the NUKE.

Edit some more please. Plenty of grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes. Not to mention factual mistakes.

come on,, like a good blogger ( i really doubt it :what:),, put some facts on da page to deny me,, or like a verrryyy typical hindustani (am sure of it:undecided:) poke ur nose into un-related matterz!!!.. i edited da post nd i did show some acumen by admitting dat " i made a grammatical mistake".. not like da "well-known doctrate degreez holderz,, nobel laureates and bla bla" but in da end " Narrrrow minded " :tdown:

Aww man..you lucky people living in Pakistan. :(
I saw 1 fighter jet once when I was in my little town Attock, it was a very impressive sight, I kept looking at it untill it was out of sight.
The sound these babies make is beautiful.
Here in the Netherlands i've never seen a fighter jet roaring over the skies.
However, I think this should be nothing special, Indians have been doing the same aswell, I think it was about time the PA stepped up and ensured Pakistani civilians that everything is under control.
India is defending its airspace and mobilising its troops, now so is Pakistan.
I guess that's gonna be seen as a bad sign from the Pakistani side, whereas it's not a big deal from the Indian side.
Also, are all these threats coming from the Indian side, especially now reading Sonia Gandhis statements, just for the upcoming elections? Try and put a good impression towards the Indian public?
Either way, it's good to know that the PA will ensure the safety of its people and country, looks like they're not sleeping.
This should give a clear message to India that we are prepared for any "incoming threat".
I think these excercises were recon missions by the way.
Oh and all this blabbering from Sonia Gandhi saying that they're a peace loving country and Pakistan has failed to understand or comply to their standards blabla, that's just so much ****, how can a nation be peace seeking if alot of their politicians are spitting fire at the Pakistani government and want India to retaliate.

I have seen the jets too at past 2pm. My house is quite close to the airport and i saw PAF circling over the sky, though not sure but they looked like the F-7s and the first impression was that we will have a show down with the Indians.

I saw 1 fighter jet once when I was in my little town Attock, it was a very impressive sight, I kept looking at it untill it was out of sight.
However, I think this should be nothing special, Indians have been doing the same aswell, I think it was about time the PA stepped up and ensured Pakistani civilians that everything is under control.
I guess that's gonna be seen as a bad sign from the Pakistani side, whereas it's not a big deal from the Indian side.
Also, are all these threats coming from the Indian side, especially now reading Sonia Gandhis statements, just for the upcoming elections? Try and put a good impression towards the Indian public?
Either way, it's good to know that the PA will ensure the safety of its people and country, looks like they're not sleeping.
This should give a clear message to India that we are prepared for any "incoming threat".
Oh and all this blabbering from Sonia Gandhi saying that they're a peace loving country and Pakistan has failed to understand or comply to their standards blabla, that's just so much ****, how can a nation be peace seeking if alot of their politicians are spitting fire at the Pakistani government and want India to retaliate.
100 % compliance frm my side,,:) Sonia Gandhi's futile Morale booster was nthin but just an eletion campaign tactic..

Imagine... a few remarks by Indian politicians & the PAF has all but mobilised !!

India seems to be achieving its aim without firing a shot !

Yeah, a little more and next time they fly, you would better not be in the vicinity of military targets..... ever heard something called "pre-emptive strike"???? trust me it is not a term coined by me....:lol: the way you thought about non state actor term being an invention of Zardari.....:D

YOu are lucky that you did not have to see those fighters.. I used to live in a place in United states where there was a B52 air base. The jets used to take off in every 3 min 24/7 and that was really freaky. even the people born in that city were not comfortable at all.
I should say the people who doubt about American dominance should see their readyness within their country :taz:

Last edited:
Edit some more please. Plenty of grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes. Not to mention factual mistakes.

English teacher, you are not here to correct spelling mistakes by the board members. If you can understand, respond and if you can't, just leave it.
If you are so concerned about grammaical mistake, i can point out a few in your posts next time, if you like.......:agree:

YOu are lucky that you did not have to see those fighters.. I used to live in place in United states where there were B52 base and another air base. The jets used to take off every 3 min 24/7 from that air base and that was really freaky. even the people born in that city were not comfortable at all.
I should say the people who doubt about American dominance should see their readyness within United States itself.. :taz:
Damn, that must've sucked.
However, aren't F-16 jets continuously patrolling the American skies?
Their homeland is very well defended!

Funniest Joke of the day....Pakistan's Defense Minister says in case of War Pakistan will not use nukes...which means Pakistan developed Nukes just for show case! what a f.ucking idiot a batminton football and bat/ball making bazaari is our Defense Minister.

You're safe in Canada so you can complain about the lack of nuclear war alright.

Any updates about the mission of that Mullen guy?

Times now is claiming the visit is highly significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom