What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10 min ago newz said that there was another incursion by IAF close to Muzzafarabad. Several planes from PAF have been passing overhead, probably going towards Muzzafarabad for the last hour now.

BTW I live in Abbottabad.

Is it another media hype? Is Karachi OK for commercial flights? Whats your source please ?

x_man; sir
plz stop, your hype against media!
yes dam, with our media, but do remember that , not always its just a "mook", the situation is very dangerous, PAF can & will defend pakistan, thats why they are in the air?:tup:
comming hours 48 are very important, AHQ is fully opreatinal & "CODE RED" is being issued already!:tup::tup::tup::pakistan::victory:

Last edited:
So you agree he carries a good advice. That's a good start.

Don't complain if the details of the advice are not so palatable later. ;)

That's DITTO for you too!

Don't let your Foreign Affairs Mantree Pranab Mukher G turn from :smitten: before the Mullen visit to :taz: when he leaves!

We have advantage,we have that Saab 2000 AWACS with 400KM radar

India doesnt have a AWAC right now.

I hope there is no war we want peace but if they keep trying to test us then we shall defend our nation at all cost till the last drop of blood they will regret they came in our airspace good luck PAF good hunting its time for practice haha :guns: :cheesy: :pakistan: : GOD bless PAKISTAN.

Last edited:
^^ Your own fellow Pakistani members are giving a different account of the visit.

We have advantage,we have that Saab 2000 AWACS with 400KM radar

India doesnt have a AWAC right now.

Correction: Our Saab Erieye is not yet operational with PAF

Indians are also waiting to get the Phalanx from Israel.

I doubt that US COAS suggested PAF allow a couple of surgical air-strikes by IAF, he wont travel all that way to propose something which has no chance of being accepted.

Damn man, I would love to see some PAF activity over Karachi!...I want morale boosting too :)

Correction: Our Saab Erieye is not yet operational with PAF

Indians are also waiting to get the Phalanx from Israel.

Yes its in testing phase but can be used.

December 22, 2008 Monday Zilhaj 23, 1429
Sonia warns Pakistan

JAMMU, Dec 21: Congress party chief Sonia Gandhi warned Pakistan on Sunday against “taking India’s wish for peace as a sign of weakness” and said her country was capable of giving a “befitting reply to those using their soil for abetting and promoting terrorism against it”.:angry::crazy::lol:

“Our wish for peace and friendship should not be taken as a sign of weakness,” Press Trust of India quoted Ms Gandhi as telling an election rally. She said she was disappointed by what she called Pakistan’s failure to reciprocate India’s efforts for better ties.

She said India wanted peaceful and friendly relations with its neighbour in the same way as it wanted peace and tranquillity within the country.

“We have tried to build friendly relations, but it is a matter of regret that they have not understood our feelings,” she said.:crazy:

i think mullen will be tryin to convince our leadership to hand over those pakistanis we have arrested to india. he is not stupid enough to suggest something lik allowin one or two indian strikes.

Yes its in testing phase but can be used.

yes but do u think we would lik to use it when dont really know how to operate it. rit now our airforce is not as gud as that of india but thats how it has always been. however track record of PAF is much more encouraging.
PAF rocks!!!!!:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom