What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English teacher, you are not here to correct spelling mistakes by the board members. If you can understand, respond and if you can't, just leave it.
If you are so concerned about grammaical mistake, i can point out a few in your posts next time, if you like.......:agree:

I corrected my post. Thanks Vinod for your feedback... It's very hard to write in a tiny window where most of the edited part is invisible and I am always in hurry in the middle of my work... But next time I should be more careful..
still I am not a pundit in English and apologize for my shortcomings...

Any updates about the mission of that Mullen guy?

Times now is claiming the visit is highly significant.

Uncle Mullen will be over tomorrow in Delhi to knock some sense into your loud-mouthed politicians to cool their ''for-election-only'' propaganda jets against Pakistan & to sit down and talk in a US brokered conference most likely within a fortnight!

He has already asked Pakistan not to move hardware from the West to the East!

He will most likely also be showing you some air-brushed sat-pics to corroborate his point-of-view.

Let's see if your politicians are wise enough to take good advice!

You're safe in Canada so you can complain about the lack of nuclear war alright.

ahhh y r u fearing NUKES wen ur own headz of state seem too eager for dat!!! ,, now stick to their versionz nd be ready to bear the consequences of "technical errorz":sniper:... i really doubt there will be any more "technical errors"... nd i hope u do knw wat i mean by this technical error thingy...:P

I corrected my post. Thanks Vinod for your feedback... It's very hard to write in a tiny window where most of the edited part is invisible and I am always in hurry in the middle of my work... But next time I should be more careful..
still I am not a pundit in English and apologize for my shortcomings...

You meant someone else?

Damn, that must've sucked.
However, aren't F-16 jets continuously patrolling the American skies?
Their homeland is very well defended!

No they dont patrol the hinderland and over the major cities.. May be in the strategic locations, i am not sure. Those flights were part of their training readyness I suppose.
But their bases are kinda not like ours where ordinar people cant come close to within miles. I hardly seen any guards... and last time I was within few meters of a B52... and the guard looked at me strangely.. I turned my car around and left scene...
I should say I was over curious.. :D

Uncle Mullen will be over tomorrow in Delhi to knock some sense into your loud-mouthed politicians to cool their ''for-election-only'' propaganda jets against Pakistan & to sit down and talk in a US brokered conference most likely within a fortnight!

He has already asked Pakistan not to move hardware from the West to the East!

He will most likely also be showing you some air-brushed sat-pics to corroborate his point-of-view.

Let's see if your politicians are wise enough to take good advice!

So you agree he carries a good advice. That's a good start.

Don't complain if the details of the advice are not so palatable later. ;)

Ok there are rumours and as suggested by shereen mizarai defence analyst at Samaa, that Mullen might be carring this message that let India do 1 or 2 surgical strikes in Pakistan and you dont respond to it.
For Pakistanis......do you think its possible and will the government be able to sustain the pressure both from the armed forces and the general public.

I am not sure why my name is coming into this!

Sorry seems like it was not you.. That post was deleted, and I dont know why I remembered your name.. May be it was Flintlock.. sorry again...

Ok there are rumours and as suggested by shereen mizarai defence analyst at Samaa, that Mullen might be carring this message that let India do 1 or 2 surgical strikes in Pakistan and you dont respond to it.
For Pakistanis......do you think its possible and will the government be able to sustain the pressure both from the armed forces and the general public.

exactly...but I have heard on some news channel that this crap is already been rejected by pm and COAS.

furthermore he also asked the govt not to move forces from tribal areas and operation should be continued..that too has not been accepted.:pakistan:

exactly...but I have heard on some news channel that this crap is already been rejected by pm and COAS.

furthermore he also asked the govt not to move forces from tribal areas and operation should be continued..that too has not been accepted.:pakistan:

Lets hope that this is true, however we still have zardari and hes the one that calls the shots, let see if gives it up.

Well dats great den!! i m getting da feeling dat PAK's stand on all dis "war on terror" paradigm is getting more n more anti- US by every passing day,, nd da way INDIA was tryin to show its delusive superiority over sub-continent nd was sending very ill-mannered nd stinky vibes towards PAK ( am being very polite here) ,, it has been very well handled and tackled by PAK .. such a poor show of diplomacy by india on dis elite level is really pitiable!!

If the proposal is really made, it will be to Kiyani only. Mullen of all people will know who calls the shots in Pakistan.

The civilian government is just a scapegoat that can always be blamed.

Lets hope that this is true, however we still have zardari and hes the one that calls the shots, let see if gives it up.

zardari does not call the shots when military is concerned..so chill...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom