What's new

PAF suspends “Air Force Development Plan 2025,” says report

Muslim ummah always is their and will remain solo because Allah and his prophet saw has said no liberal slave of kufr can end it it would be always their and would remain soo

What doesn't exist , cant be put to end by anybody . Simple as that . Where are the Arab countries you speak of at this time when we look like we can do with some help ? Nowhere , they see a more favorable relationship with India w.r.t trade and defense . They also have a serious problem with a certain port of your country unfortunately . So lets not delude ourselves , shall we ? :D

The world doesn't run on emotions , it runs on " interests of the countries " . Precisely , why the founder of the nation himself said that there can be no permanent friends or enemies in international politics . Never paid any heed to his advice , did we ?

Every military on the planet including the mighty USA IS cutting back on its military

Nearer to home India defense budget hardly risen last 12 months AND serious reconsideration re RAFALE MMRCA project (which i raised much to the Indian FORUM embers disgust) LAST MONTH.

PAF is not unique/alone on slowing or suspending some plans.

I HAVE PREDICTED that

150 thunders in 3 blocks will arrive thanks to big effort financially and tech wise from china by 2020

and i feel additionalo F16s either MLU or even another 18 block 52S WILL COME by hook or crook to PAF by 2017

i see F7PG staying around until post 2020 AS WELL BYT IN REDUCED nos.

overall around 18 sqds half of them JF17 AND 5 Sqds each of F16/F7 UNTIL 2020

smart investment in SAMs and radars and better AVIONICS & WEAPONS for PAF combat fleet.
" probably enough to challenge india over their own space at the very least

Then , I think India will rule on our sky and we can expect limited, targeted war from India!!

India WILL NOT go to war, all you have to do is keep your terroists on your side so that you don't FORCE US in a situation where we have to attack despite not wanting with every single nerve in our body.

Every military on the planet including the mighty USA IS cutting back on its military

Nearer to home India defense budget hardly risen last 12 months AND serious reconsideration re RAFALE MMRCA project (which i raised much to the Indian FORUM embers disgust) LAST MONTH.

PAF is not unique/alone on slowing or suspending some plans.

I HAVE PREDICTED that

150 thunders in 3 blocks will arrive thanks to big effort financially and tech wise from china by 2020

and i feel additionalo F16s either MLU or even another 18 block 52S WILL COME by hook or crook to PAF by 2017

i see F7PG staying around until post 2020 AS WELL BYT IN REDUCED nos.

overall around 18 sqds half of them JF17 AND 5 Sqds each of F16/F7 UNTIL 2020

smart investment in SAMs and radars and better AVIONICS & WEAPONS for PAF combat fleet.
" probably enough to challenge india over their own space at the very least

Mental masturbation is a method of intellectual self-stimulation that creates a pleasing sensation. People often use items to intensify the sensation of mental masturbation. Such aids include fantasy or science fiction novels and Wikipedia

source
Mental masturbation - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

The figure is not low at all. Infact from the horse's mouth the PAF was looking at 250 acft.. some 60-70 F-16's,150 JF -17's and the rest PG's.

Sorry . I forgot at the time of writing that post that the PAF was trying to reduce the number of aircraft types to 3-4 to decrease the maintenance and other operating costs and more efficient operation as envisioned .

It is, I hope.

To be honest with you, I thought that time had come and gone in the 90's.
Then I thought the same just before this election, I suppose I jumped the gun.

We all continue to pray and do our part for a better Pakistan. While we wait for that, we have to talk some sense into those people, such as the foolish buffoon I replied too and do our part for Pakistan.

Situation for Pakistan is beyond critical. We must do our part.

Right now, Pakistan has hit rock bottom. I hope, that the only way for us to go now, is up.

Then , my dear countrymen . I think we can do with a little optimism here :)

Well , not only in the 90's , there have been a couple of times when the time came and fortunately went . Reminds me of the last sentence in the national anthem of the country every time assuring the people of " divine providence " and " God's protection " .

It would be too early , my friend , lets wait and watch how does the new Govt turns out for the Pakistani people .

Sorry . I forgot at the time of writing that post that the PAF was trying to reduce the number of aircraft types to 3-4 to decrease the maintenance and other operating costs and more efficient operation as envisioned .

That it was, but even that envisioned better upgrades and so on.
The money crunch has been hard..and trying to sugar coat it or paint it a brighter color in the name of optimism is not my piece of cake.

Perhaps , at this time it's not such a bad thing as relations with India should likely improve under Nawaz and the focus of the armed forces has shifted inward.
Look at the bright side.. the PAF continues to change it's staff cars year after year.. that's a good sign..Cant buy aircraft.. doesnt mean your officers should not ride in the new 2014 Toyota Corolla.

...doesnt mean your officers should not ride in the new 2014 Toyota Corolla.

Ab fauj aur AF Corolla say agay nikal ayi hai sir jee...a Shiny Honda Civic Reborn!!!

In addition to the numerous grey color Honda City's and Civics plying the roads of Islamabad!

What doesn't exist , cant be put to end by anybody . Simple as that . Where are the Arab countries you speak of at this time when we look like we can do with some help ? Nowhere , they see a more favorable relationship with India w.r.t trade and defense . They also have a serious problem with a certain port of your country unfortunately . So lets not delude ourselves , shall we ? :D

The world doesn't run on emotions , it runs on " interests of the countries " . Precisely , why the founder of the nation himself said that there can be no permanent friends or enemies in international politics . Never paid any heed to his advice , did we ?

ummah have always existed and would continue to do so only slave liberal scums deny it because their daddy USA say so but ummah will grow and get stronger and for air force to counter India we need 200 JF-17 and 150 J-10 B and at least 100 F-16

Ab fauj aur AF Corolla say agay nikal ayi hai sir jee...a Shiny Honda Civic Reborn!!!

In addition to the numerous grey color Honda City's and Civics plying the roads of Islamabad!

That's a loss for Toyota.. it's a big order that.

ummah have always existed and would continue to do so only slave liberal scums deny it because their daddy USA say so but ummah will grow and get stronger and for air force to counter India we need 200 JF-17 and 150 J-10 B and at least 100 F-16

Ummah is there and always will be BUt No one in this world IS competent enough to LEad it in present or in Future, SOOOO...........

and i think Number of f-16 is too much, if we increase the number of jf-17 to 300+ and 120 j-10b and the Leave the f-16 alone and dont get any new, and later we can replace f-16 with the 5th Gen

In thy ignorance , lies thy solace . I got the same old rhetoric without talking with logic and facts . I ask again , where are the Arab countries now when Islamabad needs them according to you ? Where's the Ummah helping hand ? Go learn about the agreements the Saudi Arabians signed with New Dehli . Enlighten yourself how the world works instead of this myopic view of it .

Where do F16's come from ? How will we pay for 150 J10B's each costing somewhere $ 36 million flyaway cost ?

That's a loss for Toyota.. it's a big order that.

sFo3r.jpg

The pic cropping didn't come out good but you get the idea!:D 2 star car this...

That it was, but even that envisioned better upgrades and so on.
The money crunch has been hard..and trying to sugar coat it or paint it a brighter color in the name of optimism is not my piece of cake.

Perhaps , at this time it's not such a bad thing as relations with India should likely improve under Nawaz and the focus of the armed forces has shifted inward.
Look at the bright side.. the PAF continues to change it's staff cars year after year.. that's a good sign..Cant buy aircraft.. doesnt mean your officers should not ride in the new 2014 Toyota Corolla.

Yeah , I know , I mixed things up . Quality rather than quantity was to become the norm .

I know , sir , seeing the condition of economy barely surviving through five years of intense corruption . Doesn't look good at the moment , but as usual , I am optimistic .

India's not the problem at the moment , the extremist sure are .
Why not ? Why should it affect the common airforce staff ? Isn't it like their basic right ? :azn:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom