What's new

PAF superiority over IAF in 65 war

Can some one please clarify
1) If IAF had flown supersonic crafts in '65 war? F-104 was supersonic. what about Gnats were they supersonic?
2) If IAF crafts had/used A2A missile in '65 with Gnats and others?

Thanks

Growler my friend TJ is a good member and a good friend take it easy everyone makes mistakes you will hardly find a person in this forum who has all the answers and questions he just expressed that we might have D series. And now he knows, And I know your anger is been channeled through another member but in that rage you might hurt your own friends. Just cool it yar, The list which was made by the American of our kill ratio and there planes down tells everything and that is another factor which IAF till today doesn't except. We didn't give Chuck Y an money of falsify the kill ratio or falsify the crashes A person with is stature and integrity will never do such a thing.
I know him personally because I flew with him , Excellent pilot good sense of humor and a Officer and a gentleman of the highest order.
I have flown with him MM has flown with him and Ex-COAS Rahim SB and EX-COAS NURKHAN has flown with him, I could say I was at the right place at the right time. Lucky.

Well, let's see.
Mig21 were supersonic but they were taken care off in the very first strike :cool:.
2.I don't think INdia had A2A Missiles but PAF A2A missiles were worse then today's worst A2A close range missile.Therefore they only achieved 3 kills.In 1965, only 3 missile kills for 33 AIM9B Missile fired.30 of them went in the ground instead of the air craft.
PS: F104 had only 1 kill during 65 war..most of the kill were achieved with subsonic Sabre :usflag:. and guess what the F104 only kill was in 1965 was Canberra flown by F/T MM Lowe and F/L KK KAPUR.It was night kill on 21st, September.

Growler my friend TJ is a good member and a good friend take it easy everyone makes mistakes you will hardly find a person in this forum who has all the answers and questions he just expressed that we might have D series. And now he knows, And I know your anger is been channeled through another member but in that rage you might hurt your own friends. Just cool it yar, The list which was made by the American of our kill ratio and there planes down tells everything and that is another factor which IAF till today doesn't except. We didn't give Chuck Y an money of falsify the kill ratio or falsify the crashes A person with is stature and integrity will never do such a thing.
I know him personally because I flew with him , Excellent pilot good sense of humor and a Officer and a gentleman of the highest order.
I have flown with him MM has flown with him and Ex-COAS Rahim SB and EX-COAS NURKHAN has flown with him, I could say I was at the right place at the right time. Lucky.
Sir jee sometimes we get angry on stupid posts of these people.You know why i got angry at TJ as he was saying we had better training and better cohesive thinking in those days and not now.As if he served during those days and is still serving in PAF.A salute you sir for your services for Pakistan.:pakistan:`

No friend we first got F-86 E and F.

Thanks for the update. I stand corrected.

I won't even try to convince our friend from Ukraine that I am not a Indian spy or whatever...:no:

He does not even realise what flags he is showing in his avatar.. oh well.

Yes, I am of Indian origin and proud of it. But the US is the only home I ever knew. It may be hard for some to swallow that.

Murad sb have you ever had the chance to meet AVM S.A Ansari??

You are clearly a big fat deluded indian.
:rofl:
like i have said earlier which you simply can not comprehend is that most of these articles are 40+ years old and you are not going to find the link on the internet... and i believe such historical news papers are stored.. yes their are alot of minor mistakes. such as the one above which should not be the issue. if its not "american broadcasting "corporation"" then its "company"... its not like the made up the name... i told you before.. like... Christopher Sivores, Book: Air Aces ... not sivores but "SHORES".
a big deal for indians.
If you are so confident then why don't you refer to a neutral work that cites their reporting. That should be a piece of cake.
good luck finding a average 1960s journalists.
Thank you for finally conceding that it was shoddy journalism by some 'average' journalist. What took you so long.
already said before.... a book name error then.... same was the case with Air ace author.
Wonderful. You are using these as your sources but can't even tell the correct names of the books and their authors. And you expect to be taken seriously. (Ah well, your intended audience takes you seriously, and thats all that matters, doesn't it.)
and what you have to come up with the rest of 1965 articles? they are also fake? right..
I haven't checked. So can't comment.

Thank you for finally conceding that it was shoddy journalism by some 'average' journalist. What took you so long.

your only purpose here is to flame and make fool out of yourself and attack other members who are proving you wrong.

so according to your anology then we should only listen to journalists like.... bill o reilly, larry king, etc type retards because they are world renowed journalists and ignore what other journalists have to say even if they have better understanding of a particular subject because they are simply too average.. :disagree:

your days are numbered in here...

Murad sb have you ever had the chance to meet AVM S.A Ansari??

Yes how can I forget Ansari sahib he is the one who gave me my Master Green Card which is a" A category Instructor Qualification " I flew with him from Karachi to Peshawar I had 1 degree of error Margin to what ever he asked me to do and I passed it.
He is one of the pioneers of PAF very very Senior officer, My Instructor was his student in Risalpure.
Joined PAF on March 16th 1953 retired Dec 29th 1987.

So much bullshit..
..Now go back to your bharat rakshak and try to find more bullshit i am sure soon you will be posting more excuses for IAF Poor performance like it planned more sorties and other bs.One sore looser.

Please - leave out the stuff above and you still have good points that can help a discussion move forward.

The above adds nothing to your argument, only degrades it.

This goes for everyone.

Thanks.

The only indian member who deserves my apology is texas john.. sorry buddy.

Graciously accepted my man, except you do have the Indian part wrong. Born into a protest Christian family from India, have lived here all my life, and finally blessed with a granddaughter. What a joy she is!! sorry to veer off topic...:D

Graciously accepted my man, except you do have the Indian part wrong. Born into a protest Christian family from India, have lived here all my life, and finally blessed with a granddaughter. What a joy she is!! sorry to veer off topic...:D

awww.. granddaughter??!! woow congratulations.. but sir lol sorry again i thought you were like our age and thought Muradk sir is the most senior member here :P hehe..

Back
Top Bottom