What's new

PAF should think seriously with a new angle after Abbot Abad drama !!

As we know JFT yet dont have BVR capability so keep them at side

The only possible reply to the F-18 is f-16.

do what?? eat more public funds under the banner of 'protecting this country'

after abottabad, there must be budget cuts in military as a whole, the money should be used to decrease poverty and gain economic advantage

do what?? eat more public funds under the banner of 'protecting this country'

after abottabad, there must be budget cuts in military as a whole, the money should be used to decrease poverty and gain economic advantage

the budget is already cut.
reduced from 5%(last year) to direct 3%.

even the three percent is equal to last year 5%.

Pakistan training is so far ahead of INDIA he says.

Yet 4 American choppers walked in undetected.

PAF traing so far ahead YET INDIA DEPLOYED BVR capable fighters in 1990s esp during KARGIL and PAF only 3 years ago (20 years later)

India depolyed flight refullers 10 years ago PAF last year.

India has TVC engines and PESA radars on SU30MKI PAF is yet to acquire such technology.

------------------------------

SO MY QUESTION how the hell we get so far ahead in training than IAF

how ????????

When ???????

Why ??????

Demonstrate this plz ????????

ITS NOT A RANT OR RAVE just a challenge plz EXPLAIN HOW THIS TRAINING is so far ahead.

Indian Navy is said to be much more advance and modern than Pakistan Navy-
Do tell me how 10 people reached mumbai on a fcukin fishing boat-

Is that a tool to measure any thing?-

Indian Navy is said to be much more advance and modern than Pakistan Navy-
Do tell me how 10 people reached mumbai on a fcukin fishing boat-

Is that a tool to measure any thing?-

Dont curse Indian navy.

It was a failure on the Indian Coast Guard.

Its not Indian navy's job to keep track of small fishing boats that was used by the terrorists.

Dont curse Indian navy.

It was a failure on the Indian Coast Guard.

Its not Indian navy's job to keep track of small fishing boats that was used by the terrorists.

Excuse- Failure-
We have excuses too- and probably Failure- Do you believe it?-

the answer is simple PAF should bend their back toward inadia as thay have did in past for amreika simple solution . . . . .

I am in Pakistan these days and have been talking to people from Army/Airforce.

I mean, i found it hard to believe that PAF didn't know how American choppers came in and how they didn't respond while for 40 mins they were in Abottabad.

Everyone here has said that PAF knew that there will be 4 choppers coming in and the drama of scrambling f-16s was all staged. It makes sense as PAF cannot shoot down planes unless authorised by the civilan government. I mean, don't see how even a full squadron of F-18s from Afghanistan would have fought against squadrons of PAF if the fight really broke out, but then Pakistan would be in a worse position than it is now.

For the Indian trolls, i would say, that India alleges that the suspected militants in Mumbai attacks walked in from Pakistan?

Really? That's disgusting considering how easily those miltants sailed and walked around Mumbai.....let alone the case of American choppers.

So how about you shut up and mind your own business?

I am in Pakistan these days and have been talking to people from Army/Airforce.

I mean, i found it hard to believe that PAF didn't know how American choppers came in and how they didn't respond while for 40 mins they were in Abottabad.

Everyone here has said that PAF knew that there will be 4 choppers coming in and the drama of scrambling f-16s was all staged. It makes sense as PAF cannot shoot down planes unless authorised by the civilan government. I mean, don't see how even a full squadron of F-18s from Afghanistan would have fought against squadrons of PAF if the fight really broke out, but then Pakistan would be in a worse position than it is now.

For the Indian trolls, i would say, that India alleges that the suspected militants in Mumbai attacks walked in from Pakistan?

Really? That's disgusting considering how easily those miltants sailed and walked around Mumbai.....let alone the case of American choppers.

So how about you shut up and mind your own business?
The F-16s faced a barrage of dollars. Even the iraqis could not resist that... Its funny how the defence of thirld world countries spend so much money and they crumble on the first sight of the dollar weapon.
Both of our countries should stop buying these weapons , war dance and use it for social development. Its foolish to think US will employ some million dollar fighter plane to defeat an f-16. It is far cheaper to buy a general.

Back
Top Bottom