What's new

PAF should send evaluation team to check out Tejas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since PAF is looking for some new platforms. I think evaluating tejas is not a bad thing. It comes with all the technology that is known to mankind. I don't think Indians will mind if we can give them warranty that PAF won't be using them against India but against terror.
I know i know many readers will call it a trolling but i am serious. It can be a diplomatic masterstroke on international level or trolling on international level. And the very reason, well India is going around blaming and ranting about Pakistan so to turn it around Pakistan can say that we want good relationship with India and proof is that we are looking and evaluating their new fighter jet. We have Indians working in sugar mills and buying eqiupment from India, might as well do this too even for a show.
Imagine Modi being trolled when someone asks him about selling fighters to Pakistan right when Modi is done ranting and complaing about Pakistan.
not a long ago we were discussing how india should rather buy jf17s r us since its fighter even after 32 years is still not introduced.

Don't worry we will have hard cash for you money upfront. We only need 3 of them i think its good enough number.
Regarding dance well Indians are best at it. Trust me pak army had many who were lovers of maduhri's thumka. Must be good that even your enemy falls in love with that piece of art. You can call tejas the new madhuri.

Dont be silly, paying in cash is not what Pakistan is known for. :lol:

You must ask for Pakistan Support Fund, politely, at least first time.

And beware of Bollywood, that's the cultural invasion we have launched on you. You are no more than Indian muslims living in a different country. :agree:

Once PSF is allotted, soon you will be taken back within Indian empire. Tejas will do the role.:smokin:

Dont be silly, paying in cash is not what Pakistan is known for. :lol:

You must ask for Pakistan Support Fund, politely, at least first time.

And beware of Bollywood, that's the cultural invasion we have launched on you. You are no more than Indian muslims living in a different country. :agree:

Once PSF is allotted, soon you will be taken back within Indian empire. Tejas will do the role.:smokin:
Ok so i bet you i have an offer that you can't refuse. Hafiz Saeed for 3 tejas? What you think?
I am sure Tejas will do the role as madhuri did. I am already picturing it oh yeah you know late Amresh puri and Madhuri scenerio. Where Amresh puri is villan and rapes madhuri until hero(US) come.

Last edited:
U.S. Will block sale of tejas because is GE engine
And too many sensitive Israeli avionics.

Ok so i bet you i have an offer that you can't refuse. Hafiz Saeed for 3 tejas? What you think?
I am sure Tejas will do the role as madhuri did. I am already picturing it oh yeah you know late Amresh puri and Madhuri senerio. Where Amresh puri is villan and rapes madhuri until hero(US) come.
Yar itna sasta nahi ha Hafiz Saeed. Aik Hafiz Saeed main 2 squadrons to dain.

Well Bros, in this war between india and Pakistan the only countries winning are USA, Russia,China, France (The list gets long as one keeps on thinking)........Just for a moment think about the two neighboring countries completely at peace, and exchanging experts/opinions, benefitting from eachother's research...........world esp asia would be a much much better and prosperous....i know its nothing but a brain fart but it can happen, nothing is impossible

I refuse. Hafiz Saeed is doing more good for us in Pakistan. May he get more power and long life. :)

I am sure Tejas will do the role as madhuri did. I am already picturing it oh yeah you know late Amresh puri and Madhuri scenerio. Where Amresh puri is villan and rapes madhuri until hero(US) come.

That's cheap trolling. You are downgrading yourself here.

In reality, hero US got late, and a baby was carved out of brutal rape. But that story is quite old, in fact 55 year old.

Once you get the Tejas and PSF, you will be safe. :)

Since PAF is looking for some new platforms. I think evaluating tejas is not a bad thing. It comes with all the technology that is known to mankind. I don't think Indians will mind if we can give them warranty that PAF won't be using them against India but against terror.
I know i know many readers will call it a trolling but i am serious. It can be a diplomatic masterstroke on international level or trolling on international level. And the very reason, well India is going around blaming and ranting about Pakistan so to turn it around Pakistan can say that we want good relationship with India and proof is that we are looking and evaluating their new fighter jet. We have Indians working in sugar mills and buying eqiupment from India, might as well do this too even for a show.
Imagine Modi being trolled when someone asks him about selling fighters to Pakistan right when Modi is done ranting and complaing about Pakistan.

We need you for our propaganda...Come to Pakistan....Its high time we develop our marketing skills....;)

While dance has its origin from India. All we see is dancing be it their soaps or bollywood movie.

That dance is very different to what Pakistanis do.

We already know rape is national sports of yours.

Sports achievements are not punishable, rape in India is but not in Pakistan. In Pakistan you can rape and wont get convicted.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/728949/...rape-senator-proposes-constitutional-changes/

In fact few year back, the same pakistani sport needed 4 audiences as well.

That dance is very different to what Pakistanis do.
Apparently you have more dance types that we can ever have, btw its forbidden here :p:
Sports achievements are not punishable
There is a reason why this sports is being played everywhere where you live like in running buses, schools & hospitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom