What's new

PAF should send evaluation team to check out Tejas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need bigger glasses for your eyes sir.
you definitely missed South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria. I know you would spin everything as you are doing already. Let me ask you who is third biggest exporter of arms in the world, India?

In that list, I would seriously think of Turkey for being a nato country..what have the turkish bought from the Chinese? HQ9?

In that list, I would seriously think of Turkey for being a nato country..what have the turkish bought from the Chinese? HQ9?
HQ 9 was the winner of evaluation but US pressure scraped that deal with Turkey.

Did you lost your Ming evaluate a jet which is still in process to get out of blue prints to a jet which is gaining a war experties
It is
For example?

OT

the PAF should invite the IAF to inspect the Chinese jf17. ..I am sure the IAF wouldn't even bother taking a p!$$ in front of the Chinese maal.

True.

Chinese crap being bought or evaluated by countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nigeria is all fine, wake me up when any decent country even considers a chinese flying manchao.
Oh bahi thats the reason i started the thread so that Pakistan may also take advantage of the vedic vamana tech and stop with Chinese maal. Thats the reason we will buy Made in India jet fighter. The difference between made in China and made in India is:
Made in China:
Its totally 75 and up percent in China so therefore no good
Made in India:
Engine from US
Avionics from Israel
Vedic tech
asembled in india
I am on your side man Chinese maal and Vedic maal have no comparison.

HQ 9 was the winner of evaluation but US pressure scraped that deal with Turkey.

lol..Not even the turkish members on this forum believe that shit..true, I followed that story for a while, they weren't too excited about the Chinese copy of S300..is just that. .A Chinese maal.

It is

Oh bahi thats the reason i started the thread so that Pakistan may also take advantage of the vedic vamana tech and stop with Chinese maal. Thats the reason we will buy Made in India jet fighter. The difference between made in China and made in India is:
Made in China:
Its totally 75 and up percent in China so therefore no good
Made in India:
Engine from US
Avionics from Israel
Vedic tech
asembled in india
I am on your side man Chinese maal and Vedic maal have no comparison.

Oh bhai, tuhje mubarak chinese maal..that flies because it has a Russian engine..Other than that I don't believe it does anything else.

Oh bahi thats the reason i started the thread so that Pakistan may also take advantage of the vedic vamana tech and stop with Chinese maal. Thats the reason we will buy Made in India jet fighter.
Its a 9th generation aircraft, Pakistan cannot even buy tires of that Jet. We are poor country.

lol..Not even the turkish members on this forum believe that shit..true, I followed that story for a while, they weren't too excited about the Chinese copy of S300..is just that. .A Chinese maal.
You are one of a kind, and thats a last comment from my side.
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/2015/11/15/turkey-cancels-missile-deal-china/75826180/

Oh bhai, tuhje mubarak chinese maal..that flies because it has a Russian engine..Other than that I don't believe it does anything else.
O Bahi jaan meray, what if i say it does something other than flying and have no russian input in that regard would you please let us have one of the Vedic Teja?

You are one of a kind, and thats a last comment from my side

I would say that you are one of a kind from across the border, a truly decent and fun guy..The only few one's from across the border I would equate to like irfan bhai, imran khan, zibago, Oscar..and a couple who aren't active now.

Salaam.

O Bahi jaan meray, what if i say it does something other than flying and have no russian input in that regard would you please let us have one of the Vedic Teja?

A Chinese crap that does something better than the Russians..? I seriously doubt that.

For example?

OT

the PAF should invite the IAF to inspect the Chinese jf17. ..I am sure the IAF wouldn't even bother taking a p!$$ in front of the Chinese maal.

True.

Chinese crap being bought or evaluated by countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nigeria is all fine, wake me up when any decent country even considers a chinese flying manchao.

so much butthurt :rofl:

Since PAF is looking for some new platforms. I think evaluating tejas is not a bad thing. It comes with all the technology that is known to mankind. I don't think Indians will mind if we can give them warranty that PAF won't be using them against India but against terror.
I know i know many readers will call it a trolling but i am serious. It can be a diplomatic masterstroke on international level or trolling on international level. And the very reason, well India is going around blaming and ranting about Pakistan so to turn it around Pakistan can say that we want good relationship with India and proof is that we are looking and evaluating their new fighter jet. We have Indians working in sugar mills and buying eqiupment from India, might as well do this too even for a show.
Imagine Modi being trolled when someone asks him about selling fighters to Pakistan right when Modi is done ranting and complaing about Pakistan.
you can go there in a one way ticket and please dont come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom