What's new

PAF should send evaluation team to check out Tejas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like these should not be allowed. Wastage of bandwidth.

Since PAF is looking for some new platforms. I think evaluating tejas is not a bad thing. It comes with all the technology that is known to mankind. I don't think Indians will mind if we can give them warranty that PAF won't be using them against India but against terror.
I know i know many readers will call it a trolling but i am serious. It can be a diplomatic masterstroke on international level or trolling on international level. And the very reason, well India is going around blaming and ranting about Pakistan so to turn it around Pakistan can say that we want good relationship with India and proof is that we are looking and evaluating their new fighter jet. We have Indians working in sugar mills and buying eqiupment from India, might as well do this too even for a show.
Imagine Modi being trolled when someone asks him about selling fighters to Pakistan right when Modi is done ranting and complaing about Pakistan.
Facepalm.

Since PAF is looking for some new platforms. I think evaluating tejas is not a bad thing. It comes with all the technology that is known to mankind. I don't think Indians will mind if we can give them warranty that PAF won't be using them against India but against terror.
I know i know many readers will call it a trolling but i am serious. It can be a diplomatic masterstroke on international level or trolling on international level. And the very reason, well India is going around blaming and ranting about Pakistan so to turn it around Pakistan can say that we want good relationship with India and proof is that we are looking and evaluating their new fighter jet. We have Indians working in sugar mills and buying eqiupment from India, might as well do this too even for a show.
Imagine Modi being trolled when someone asks him about selling fighters to Pakistan right when Modi is done ranting and complaing about Pakistan.

Its better to buy some crows or eagles from market rather than tejas, even they can fly better than bheja fry.

For example?

OT

the PAF should invite the IAF to inspect the Chinese jf17. ..I am sure the IAF wouldn't even bother taking a p!$$ in front of the Chinese maal.

True.

Chinese crap being bought or evaluated by countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nigeria is all fine, wake me up when any decent country even considers a chinese flying manchao.

the PAF should invite the IAF to inspect the Chinese jf17. ..I am sure the IAF wouldn't even bother taking a p!$$ in front of the Chinese maal.
Same chinese maal have been giving nightmares in Delhi. But i like your confidence.

Same chinese maal have been giving nightmares in Delhi. But i like your confidence.

Not really...everyone has experienced chinese maal..and it doesn't amount to much. No one offers warranty on Chinese maal.

Not really...everyone has experienced chinese maal..and it doesn't amount to much. No one offers warranty on Chinese maal.
One of the reasons why India cannot stop buying sophisticated weapons from all around the world because chinese maal is useless. lol The paranoia is beyond hilarious.

One of the reasons why India cannot stop buying sophisticated weapons from all around the world because chinese maal is useless. lol The paranoia is beyond hilarious.

I doubt Indian defence would touch chinese crap even if it was offered for free. They wouldn't trust chinese weapons in real war.

True.

I doubt Indian defence would touch chinese crap even if it was offered for free. They wouldn't trust chinese weapons in real war.

True.
The same crap for which people in Delhi get nightmares. Good one mate. This all makes sense.

Indian defence would have wooed chinese defence if they had found it worthwhile. .true.

They would have invested billions into the Chinese defence industry if it wasn't the usual seriously bad copy and paste that they are capable of churning out.

If the Chinese defense industry was really a threat, Indian diplomats would have sat up and taken notice.

The only thing worrying is that the chinese factory workers who have sweat blood and their lives to fund some proxy regimes to further their ccp dictats

Last edited:
Yes we all know about that. 1962 was a fantastic year to begin with.

We are traders, we buy chinese crap worth the pakistani economy every year because we find it cheaper...If the chinese weapons were any good..believe you me...There would have been billions in weapons purchase...end of the day, every chinese weapon is after all a effin bad copy of Russian or a western weapon.

You don't read much about arms export, do you? Anyway here is a link that might burst your little bubble,
books.sipri.org/files/FS/SIPRIFS1503.pdf
another one, talking about some "Decent" countries buying the "Crap Chinese Maal"
https://books.google.com.pk/books?id=W6fPX_duoGcC&pg=PP271&lpg=PP271&dq=chinese+arms+client&source=bl&ots=Vl2O4R3DoD&sig=qTh8Rykbb4gInKAaPWpaV8WDAuY&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=chinese arms client&f=false

Let me give you an example..

I bought Samsung earphones for rs.99 including shipping and profits for a chain of suppliers. .that's under a dollar for some decent earphones that may last a couple of months. .I know that a Chinese family slogged their asses out to manufacture that..imagine manufacturing the same earphones in India or Pakistan.

You don't read much about arms export, do you? Anyway here is a link that might burst your little bubble,
books.sipri.org/files/FS/SIPRIFS1503.pdf
another one, talking about some "Decent" countries buying the "Crap Chinese Maal"
https://books.google.com.pk/books?id=W6fPX_duoGcC&pg=PP271&lpg=PP271&dq=chinese+arms+client&source=bl&ots=Vl2O4R3DoD&sig=qTh8Rykbb4gInKAaPWpaV8WDAuY&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=chinese arms client&f=false

When I meant decent countries I didn't mean Pakistan, chad, Niger, laos, Rwanda, Bangladesh, Peru, sudan etc. Pakistan is a client state of China, so it comes in the mix.

When I meant decent countries
You need bigger glasses for your eyes sir.
you definitely missed South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria. I know you would spin everything as you are doing already. Let me ask you who is third biggest exporter of arms in the world, India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom