What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

52829694_2109719032479231_1911785691155529728_n.jpg

View attachment 544080
Windy its Photoshop

09:00 PM Express News Bulletin of 27-02-2019:
directly go to 09:19 PM as shown in PS images

Footage may come or not or when? that's been awaited but the way Officials have been telling through statements as well as our "Surprises" are still not delivered fully. These surprises are kept for the right time and for right reasons. PAF/PA wouldn't claim that big but there are reasons. However, till the 2nd kill been proven and materializes by way of any proof, why not to discuss few possibilities in light of claims & news.

As Indian claimed to found AMRAAM in Chassana Tehsil (announced reward for whosoever found) in IoK, while we had Abhinandan captured in Kotli. Also, Indians themselves claimed that Abhinandan actually fired at Falcon from Bison & Falcon returned the fire in which Mig was shot down & vice versa so, I did a bit of calculation on this.

Story of AMRAAM by India.jpg

So if Indian claims to be believed, F-16 went 80 KM deep inside IoK where they found piece of AMRAAM? but Mig was shot down at Kotli. Where the Mig was shot that it made it to Pakistan?

Also, India claimed to shoot down F-16 at LoC & that fall inside Pakistan. But how come AMRAAM ended in Chassana Tehsil?

Even for the sake of argument, an exploding Plane debris can't travel that long to fall inside IoK. An alleged point of engagement is also highlighted due north. As per the claim to found AMRAAM piece that deep inside India, there should be rest of evidences as well but then again, looks like there was something else lying on ground which tried to run way back inside India after getting hit near LoC.

Either the hit came in from Sialkot sector or North to Kotli, SU-30 seems to be the prey though, remember that Mirage-2000 was also part of Indian formation dispatched to intercept PAF. We can all calculate per data available in this regard and can make the case by our own observations. This cannot be treated as a claim rather, an effort to find out more in the light of claims being made. Seeing India in effort with everything couldn't prove shooting down an F-16, ended with a piece of an AMRAAM while urging US to take action in account of use of F-16 in offensive role. By the way, Pakistan is going to invite concern officials/observers to visit for Falcon Fleet standing.

I disagree as far as kicking Modi out of power. I think he should be reelected as many times as possible...it's good for Pak. He will tear them apart from within by creating more and more hatred.

This below is the latest example. Read the article in this thread
Indian professor forced to kneel down, apologise for praising Pakistan

I understand your point of view, but my feelings are that we could finish by having instability on both of our borders.

And unfortunately more hate will only bring more attack on Pakistan by India.

And as I’m living abroad my heart want my countrymen being safe

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if PAF fighters enter India Air space ? or they used SOW's to hit those marked targets ?

The real question is Where is abhey anandnan? Where is the indian pilot right now? What happend to indian hero ?

He has been forced into early retirement due to an alledged spinal injury. Mubashar Luqman reported it.
He also received 3 crore or 30 million Indian rupees from the treasury. :coffee:

I understand your point of view, but my feelings are that we could finish by having instability on both of our borders.

And unfortunately more hate will only bring more attack on Pakistan by India.
Pakistan can defend itself. Modi is cunning. He carefully crafted a narrative to feed his ppl...which in short is turning attention away from domestic problems by making Pakistan the boogeyman.

In this narrative he has created this "villain" that he(strong man Modi/56" chest/etc.) is vanquishing. He has painted BJP and himself as the party/person who does what the "weak" congress couldn't...while dealing with Pak. With this narrative he makes it appear to Indians that India is a superpower...that India is strong...and the ppl get so ecstatic that they forget to focus on/question their government about domestic issues. All the shortcomings of Modi's government go unnoticed.

He is also smart enough to not actually start the war...and rather crafted this "strong man Modi" image with propaganda and showmanship...like the surgical strikes or these recent balakot thing...or the "isolating Pak" and other such things. He knows if an actual war took place it would be destructive for both countries...and while the destruction of Pak may not be of concern to him but destruction of India most certainly would concern him. The massive percentage of suicide of Indian farmers, widespread poverty, thousands of ppl living in slums and many more than that lacking basic sanitation, inflation, etc...all of this would get way worse with the destruction that war brings. The ppl will wake up from their drunken stupor and if he doesn't get skinned alive by the enraged masses...at the very least he will lose power...never to be reelected again.

So in conclusion...I don't think Modi will ever actually start a war with Pak. The border skirmishes wouldn't amount to anything more than just token reminders to Indian masses of how "powerful" India is...to divert their attention. This is nothing that Pak can't handle.

Pakistan can defend itself. Modi is cunning. He carefully crafted a narrative to feed his ppl...which in short is turning attention away from domestic problems by making Pakistan the boogeyman.

In this narrative he has created this "villain" that he(strong man Modi/56" chest/etc.) is vanquishing. He has painted BJP and himself as the party/person who does what the "weak" congress couldn't...while dealing with Pak. With this narrative he makes it appear to Indians that India is a superpower...that India is strong...and the ppl get so ecstatic that they forget to focus on/question their government about domestic issues. All the shortcomings of Modi's government go unnoticed.

He is also smart enough to not actually start the war...and rather crafted this "strong man Modi" image with propaganda and showmanship...like the surgical strikes or these recent balakot thing...or the "isolating Pak" and other such things. He knows if an actual war took place it would be destructive for both countries...and while the destruction of Pak may not be of concern to him but destruction of India most certainly would concern him. The massive percentage of suicide of Indian farmers, widespread poverty, thousands of ppl living in slums and many more than that lacking basic sanitation, inflation, etc...all of this would get way worse with the destruction that war brings. The ppl will wake up from their drunken stupor and if he doesn't get skinned alive by the enraged masses...at the very least he will lose power...never to be reelected again.

So in conclusion...I don't think Modi will ever actually start a war with Pak. The border skirmishes wouldn't amount to anything more than just token reminders to Indian masses of how "powerful" India is...to divert their attention. This is nothing that Pak can't handle.

Got your point bro. Just for information i’ve updated my post you quoted : my feelings are driven by the fact I’m living abroad. That’s why even if I know Pakistan can handle border skirmishes, I don’t want my countrymen being destroyed. Hope you got my point also.

If there is such video, we should release it. This will not help bring India's credibility into question and puts pressure on them to provide concrete proof for their claims. This will also go a long was to undermine authenticity of Indian claims regarding pretty much everything.

Got your point bro. Just for information i’ve updated my post you quoted : my feelings are driven by the fact I’m living abroad. That’s why even if I know Pakistan can handle border skirmishes, I don’t want my countrymen being destroyed. Hope you got my point also.
Yes I get ur point. I'm not in favor of death...not anybody's death even if they are my enemy. If I could control reality, I would snap my fingers and make all the hate disappear...remove all borders and work towards increasing prosperity of the whole world. However thinking that the whole world will hold hands and sing along and there will be peace and harmony is just a nice thought. It doesn't translate into reality. Reality is full of hate, strife, and war.

As far as reality goes...India and Pak are enemies. India is unwilling to resolve differences peacefully. I grew up in Pak...then I came to US. I have both perspectives...living there in Pak and as an outsider
...I have seen the hatred towards India from a common Pakistani and how Pakistani media portrays India...and both of these things aren't much to speak of. It dwarfs the jingoism of Indian media. Most Pakistanis aren't obsessed with India...they are rather busy trying to live their day to day life in the most trying of circumstances with poverty, inflation, power shortages, and a host of other issues.

In comparison Indian media constantly broadcasts anti Pak stuff. I can't speak for the antiPak hatred of common Indian ppl bcuz I didn't grow up there. I can only imagine what effect their media's propaganda has on the masses. Perhaps this is the reason why India is so anti Pak. In absence of the option of peacefully resolving conflicts...with India not willing, it leaves only the option of hostilities.

So if being enemy and constant fighting is the only option then for survival it's in the best interest of Pak, if India disintegrates. The best way for that to happen is internal strife between various groups...and Modi is doing that job marvelously.
no I don't but all the evidences are there including the fact that their helicopter was shot down by their own pilots
I wouldn't call it evidence...wreckage of Su30 would be evidence. So far I've only seen claims. For their helicopter too no proof so far...just claims that it crashed.

Last edited:
PAF is gonna troll them in due time, they're giving Indians enough time to buy their governments propaganda and once things settle down, they'll hopefully release details & footage of the second jet :p: let's see how Indians deal with that.

I wouldn't call it evidence...wreckage of Su30 would be evidence. So far I've only seen claims. For their helicopter too no proof so far...just claims that it crashed.

Its for what you want to believe becomes proof if you don't want to believe it then it stays evidence. Some think there is a lot more happened than just these 3 evidences and that Pakistani authorities are mum about and off course India wont admit it. Pakistan's intention was not to humiliates India but to prove that we can do a lot more than you can do....But then again some think Modi just cave in after one fighter down because he is such a saint he doesnt want more death on either side.

Back
Top Bottom