What's new

PAF Shakes Earth & Rattles Folks in KPK

Yea what else can these useless people do except Frighten their own Awam and waste Jet-fuel and other valuable resources payed by poor Awam of Pakistan.

These people get EVERYTHING FOR FREE - Food, education, medical, housing. And then they call Awam as bloody civilians, and topple the governments people elect.
Don't confuse army with the air force and navy.
Air force and navy is hardly in any position to negatively influence the civilians and the elected governments.
In fact the role of Pakistan air force is far bigger and dignified in Pakistan's war history than the army.

It's irrelevant because Pakistan will and has never been defeated from outside. Example 1971. Or Feb 27!
So now you can get them Raptors and Strike Eagles also, it won't matter bro.
What's eating us is from inside.

I understand your passion and in itself the toys are nice but what we have learnt in past 2 months is that the threat is from inside and no, you don't need J-10C and Falcons or STOWs to defeat that.

You can't inject patriotism into people like a shot. It's self created by examples leadership sets.
Well now that you have answered yourself, no need to continue with this debate. .
Pakistan has never been defeated from outside.... Maybe because it's vigilant and professional armed forces were there doing their job.

Well now that you have answered yourself, no need to continue with this debate. .
Pakistan has never been defeated from outside.... Maybe because it's vigilant and professional armed forces were there doing their job.
Oops seems like that answer went past right over your head like a hypersonic cruise missile.
It's quite the opposite actually. You already are living in a broken Pakistan - did you ever realize that? And did that happen because it's vigilant and professional armed forces were there doing their job.???

Oops seems like that answer went past right over your head like a hypersonic cruise missile.
It's quite the opposite actually. You already are living in a broken Pakistan - did you ever realize that? And did that happen because it's vigilant and professional armed forces were there doing their job.???
Give it a rest dude as now you are beginning to sound like an Indian.
Why what happened over 50 years earlier is suddenly become relevant now.
May I also remind you that in 1971, the Pakistan armed forces were fighting 1000 miles from home separated by enemy territory, with a ratio of 10 : 1.
Yes, the single PAF squadron facing 10 Indian squadrons of superior aircraft.
Just last March everyone was raving and praising the armed forces but due to Bajwa being incompetent, everything else is now considered irrelevant.
Funny thing is people who display PAF as their DP are also badmouthing the same.

Give it a rest dude as now you are beginning to sound like an Indian.
Why what happened over 50 years earlier is suddenly become relevant now.
May I also remind you that in 1971, the Pakistan armed forces were fighting 1000 miles from home separated by enemy territory, with a ratio of 10 : 1.
Yes, the single PAF squadron facing 10 Indian squadrons of superior aircraft.
Just last March everyone was raving and praising the armed forces but due to Bajwa being incompetent, everything else is now considered irrelevant.
Funny thing is people who display PAF as their DP are also badmouthing the same.
So no answer to 1971 then - just an excuse? At least that should tell you how far toys can go and if your case is they go far, well they didn't!
I'll tell you why also. Learn it well. As long as you keep viewing the matters thru the strict military lens and hell bent on defending every bit and byte high in your ultra nationalism, you'll never introspect or understand what i'm saying and you'll keep coming up with excuses of 10:1 and all. Feb 27 was also no different. That is why i gave you two examples of what internal strength can do. And what internal weakness can do. Military alone does nothing. It derives it power from people. Understand that.
You also do not understand it properly. The problem is not with any institution. The problem is as i said examples that leadership sets. When you understand that you'll stop blindly gushing over everything.

FFS guys, please leave the politics on the politics forums, or the army forum because that's how they roll... :woot:

They might be exercising to bomb upcoming PTI long march against there newly installed corrupt regime
KZm07l.gif

So no answer to 1971 then - just an excuse? At least that should tell you how far toys can go and if your case is they go far, well they didn't!
I'll tell you why also. Learn it well. As long as you keep viewing the matters thru the strict military lens and hell bent on defending every bit and byte high in your ultra nationalism, you'll never introspect or understand what i'm saying and you'll keep coming up with excuses of 10:1 and all. Feb 27 was also no different. That is why i gave you two examples of what internal strength can do. And what internal weakness can do. Military alone does nothing. It derives it power from people. Understand that.
You also do not understand it properly. The problem is not with any institution. The problem is as i said examples that leadership sets. When you understand that you'll stop blindly gushing over everything.
What excuse, it's really funny how some people able to log on and press keyboard keys consider themselves military experts. Let me make it easy for you.
Public wasn't behind superpower America when it got involved in Vietnam but they all wanted 9/11 revenge thus everyone was on board for the Afghan action... 20 years later, the sole superpower couldn't wait to get out. When you are fighting a 1000 miles away from home, without any logistics, reinforcements or supplies against a superior military on the front and getting back stabbed by locals at the same time... that doesn't spell as an excuse. It may have been bad planning but when your enemy Military commanders acknowledged that Pakistani military was fighting with a handicap, then no need to splash your brains over a 50 year old episode.
I don't see Indians being scandalous or scolding their forces after what happened on 27 Feb. or later in Ladakh.

What excuse, it's really funny how some people able to log on and press keyboard keys consider themselves military experts. Let me make it easy for you.
Public wasn't behind superpower America when it got involved in Vietnam but they all wanted 9/11 revenge thus everyone was on board for the Afghan action... 20 years later, the sole superpower couldn't wait to get out. When you are fighting a 1000 miles away from home, without any logistics, reinforcements or supplies against a superior military on the front and getting back stabbed by locals at the same time... that doesn't spell as an excuse. It may have been bad planning but when your enemy Military commanders acknowledged that Pakistani military was fighting with a handicap, then no need to splash your brains over a 50 year old episode.
I don't see Indians being scandalous or scolding their forces after what happened on 27 Feb. or later in Ladakh.
What excuse? Well you're the one telling me the forces have been protecting the borders well. I'm just asking you why 1971 then! It's not like a mere plane was shot down that you move on. Whatever excuses you make up cannot reverse it and does not change the fact that it did happen and you could not stop it from happening in first place - because you didn't give a hoot about what they think and the exact flawed mindset that you are reflecting here was reflected there: toys will solve everything. Someone you just cant wrap your head around the idea that it doesnt! Take it from military men like Hamid gul if your ego bars it from me. And may be people like you want to forget and move on from that without a lesson, because all you're interested is fancy toys and more fancy toys - it does not mean everyone else is mentally blank.

And great! Now who's idolising a bunch of insecure bhakts. Great logic. If Indians don't do it, other should not also. If they're insecure we should also be. Shhh....you and your logics lol.
Btw there are indians critisizing that and more, you're just not into that flavour. Otherwise try listening to Prawin Swahney then. There are many more crushed voices. That is the pakistan youre advocating?

Your understanding of Afg is also wrong. If US could stay in Afg for 20 years it could have done that for another 20 also. There was nothing stopping them. Talis couldnt do #€%# to push them out. And pumping a billion USD per day in a war is nothing for US. That is not why it went out. The reason is change in focus from Afg to China and Russia. US don't fight wars for morals. It fights wars for business and vested interests of its global system - which is why their wars are constant. Don't draw illogical comparisons between Pakistan and US. Pakistan does not fight wars for business interests or to protect its global system.

If you say so.

What really shook Earth & Rattled Folks in KPK (and entire Pakistan):

Miftah delivers third fuel price shock in 20 days - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Dollar continues to set records, tops 207 in interbank trade - Business - DAWN.COM

How much fuel one sortie consumes...just wondering...
What excuse? Well you're the one telling me the forces have been protecting the borders well. I'm just asking you why 1971 then! It's not like a mere plane was shot down that you move on. Whatever excuses you make up cannot reverse it and does not change the fact that it did happen and you could not stop it from happening in first place - because you didn't give a hoot about what they think and the exact flawed mindset that you are reflecting here was reflected there: toys will solve everything. Someone you just cant wrap your head around the idea that it doesnt! Take it from military men like Hamid gul if your ego bars it from me. And may be people like you want to forget and move on from that without a lesson, because all you're interested is fancy toys and more fancy toys - it does not mean everyone else is mentally blank.

And great! Now who's idolising a bunch of insecure bhakts. Great logic. If Indians don't do it, other should not also. If they're insecure we should also be. Shhh....you and your logics lol.
Btw there are indians critisizing that and more, you're just not into that flavour. Otherwise try listening to Prawin Swahney then. There are many more crushed voices. That is the pakistan youre advocating?

Your understanding of Afg is also wrong. If US could stay in Afg for 20 years it could have done that for another 20 also. There was nothing stopping them. Talis couldnt do #€%# to push them out. And pumping a billion USD per day in a war is nothing for US. That is not why it went out. The reason is change in focus from Afg to China and Russia. US don't fight wars for morals. It fights wars for business and vested interests of its global system - which is why their wars are constant. Don't draw illogical comparisons between Pakistan and US. Pakistan does not fight wars for business interests or to protect its global system.
You first need to make up your mind as who do you want to blame. Because either you are absent minded or just changing goals to suit your beliefs.
Your first post in the thread was pointing fingers at the imported set up but now your tangent is against everything under the Sun.
And please don't compare the likes of Prawin Swahney with PDF Internet warriors. The guy like other experts and Think Tanks may give his opinions on talk shows or other media cells but I doubt he will engage the Internet weekend warriors.
And America must be one hell of business minded country which according to you, after 20 years realised that it was going at a loss. Maybe they should have followed the Indian example and constructed more libraries in Kabul.
True there's no comparison between the US and Pakistan but every country or it's leader executes policies as they deem fit for the day.
Let's say, had Indra Gandhi known it will cost her life, would she have ordered to trample the serenity of Golden Temple alas sadly Pakistanis also don't have such a pet Parrot that can predict the future.

Don't you get tired of repeating same lines in every thread.
As a PM, Imran Khan said that shooting down of two Indian aircraft was the best day of his life. We also saw how happy IK looked on the induction ceremony of J-10s. I'm sure he holds PAF in same regards.
So why did the Milestablishment get rid of him when he was so genuinely happy at their progress, unless of course the Milestablishment works at the pleasure of foreign powers and not at the pleasure of nor for the betterment of the patriotic sincere and law abiding citizenry of Pakistan.

Respect airforce. They are not like beghairat army.

You first need to make up your mind as who do you want to blame. Because either you are absent minded or just changing goals to suit your beliefs.
Your first post in the thread was pointing fingers at the imported set up but now your tangent is against everything under the Sun.
And please don't compare the likes of Prawin Swahney with PDF Internet warriors. The guy like other experts and Think Tanks may give his opinions on talk shows or other media cells but I doubt he will engage the Internet weekend warriors.
And America must be one hell of business minded country which according to you, after 20 years realised that it was going at a loss. Maybe they should have followed the Indian example and constructed more libraries in Kabul.
True there's no comparison between the US and Pakistan but every country or it's leader executes policies as they deem fit for the day.
Let's say, had Indra Gandhi known it will cost her life, would she have ordered to trample the serenity of Golden Temple alas sadly Pakistanis also don't have such a pet Parrot that can predict the future.
Maybe you can enlighten everyone how the imported setup came into being then and maybe you'll not need to sound so confused then? I know what im saying. As Sh Rasheed says in simple terms for simple brains, there is always a face behind a case. There's no one party here at play here. But you won't get it as long as you keep worshipping AMRAMMs and PL-15s.

I didn't say US was going for loss. That's your saying and argument - so now its clear who shifting goal posts. I didn't take you for such a simpleton but then who am i to complain then. I maintain that US shifts goals according to its business and political interests. It's not really about win or loss always for US and not primarily.

p.S; Parrots are needed by people whose brains can't take calculated decisions and predict outcomes based on actions. Ones who think trampling on peolpe's right won't backfire. Pet your parrot - you'll need it. Stick up an AIM-120D to it - pretty soon you're gonna get it and we'll see you posting about that! The tongues are out.

FFS guys, please leave the politics on the politics forums, or the army forum because that's how they roll... :woot:
we should definitely bring this 'stuff' up on Army forums :D. Airforce and Navy senior leadership has nothing to do with it. I also agree with @Windjammer . We have started to sound like broken records.

So why did the Milestablishment get rid of him when he was so genuinely happy at their progress, unless of course the Milestablishment works at the pleasure of foreign powers and not at the pleasure of nor for the betterment of the patriotic sincere and law abiding citizenry of Pakistan.
He can't see somehow beyond an AMRAAM even though its a BVR.

we should definitely bring this 'stuff' up on Army forums :D. Airforce and Navy senior leadership has nothing to do with it. I also agree with @Windjammer . We have started to sound like broken records.
About time, no? It's been 75 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom