What's new

PAF Shakes Earth & Rattles Folks in KPK

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fighter jets operating out of Minhas Base in Kamra, while conducting sorties in the KPK Province, repeatedly broke the sound barrier, causing folks to panic. People took to social media thinking that the explosions were bomb blasts. However it later became clear that it was PAF conducting exercise.

FB_IMG_1647341142615.jpg

FB_IMG_1655309730166.jpg
FB_IMG_1655309515641.jpg

They might be exercising to bomb upcoming PTI long march against there newly installed corrupt regime
Don't you get tired of repeating same lines in every thread.
As a PM, Imran Khan said that shooting down of two Indian aircraft was the best day of his life. We also saw how happy IK looked on the induction ceremony of J-10s. I'm sure he holds PAF in same regards.

routine training.

This is hardly routine,
Every time you approach or break the sound barrier, you take a chunk of life away from the aircraft,
not to mention rather elaborate maintenance that happens after flight.

So, this is not routine; my guess would be they are testing them ;

If you say so.

What really shook Earth & Rattled Folks in KPK (and entire Pakistan):

Miftah delivers third fuel price shock in 20 days - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Dollar continues to set records, tops 207 in interbank trade - Business - DAWN.COM

Fighter jets operating out of Minhas Base in Kamra, while conducting sorties in the KPK Province, repeatedly broke the sound barrier, causing folks to panic. People took to social media thinking that the explosions were bomb blasts. However it later became clear that it was PAF conducting exercise.

View attachment 854146

View attachment 854147View attachment 854148
How much fuel one sortie consumes...just wondering...

Yea what else can these useless people do except Frighten their own Awam and waste Jet-fuel and other valuable resources payed by poor Awam of Pakistan.

These people get EVERYTHING FOR FREE - Food, education, medical, housing. And then they call Awam as bloody civilians, and topple the governments people elect.

Sorry bro. PAF is irrelevant now to most. But i salute your passion.
Please tell me how is it irrelevant.
Did any PAF leader ever adopted the role of the CMLA or did PAF ever failed to deliver.... Maybe people here expected PAF to bomb the US Embassy in Islamabad. The tragedy is the frivolous nature of my country folks... They prefer to paint everyone and everything with the same brush.

Please tell me how is it irrelevant.
Did any PAF leader ever adopted the role of the CMLA or did PAF ever failed to deliver.... Maybe people here expected PAF to bomb the US Embassy in Islamabad. The tragedy is the frivolous nature of my country folks... They prefer to paint everyone and everything with the same brush.
It's irrelevant because Pakistan will and has never been defeated from outside. Example 1971. Or Feb 27!
So now you can get them Raptors and Strike Eagles also, it won't matter bro.
What's eating us is from inside.

I understand your passion and in itself the toys are nice but what we have learnt in past 2 months is that the threat is from inside and no, you don't need J-10C and Falcons or STOWs to defeat that.

You can't inject patriotism into people like a shot. It's self created by examples leadership sets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom