What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

Could it be that the Indians fired it to test Pakistan's capacity for interception?

I think Pakistan just called it on its bluff and let it land, had they been wrong we likely would've seen retaliation at a similar level
On first point you are right.
On second point, no the point was to keep it under carpet. There was no follow up on it, no repercussions as was said to the high command of PAF.
It's so demotivating stuff, less people talk less traumatic it is for frontline men.

According to Indian defence analyst Sengupta
"https://forceindia.net/feature-report/pakistan-diversifies-defence-imports/"
Pakistani Taimur ALCM is powered by Turkish KTJ-3200/3700 Turbojet Engine
Any truth in this claim or just another hawae teer by Indian so called defence analysts?
@Tps43 @farooqbhai007
I can be mad on policy makers but this forceindia's stuff is high on dogsh!!t

View attachment 955313
what a retard. Dude has some disorder or something because his brain cannot comprehend pakistan making anything. Mr Analyshit termed Shahpar-3 as a chinese uav even though the chinese uav he said it was, had a totally different weight class and was much smaller than SH3.
Lol. And Babur is DH10, KH55. He is a butthurt retard.

Lol. And Babur is DH10, KH55. He is a butthurt retard.
dudes already pissed off loads of people. Steals satellite imagery pics from twitter and photoshops out the watermarks from those images, and in many case slaps his big shitty watermark onto those stolen pics.

When ur higher echelons say no to do something about it than obviously what ever maybe the intentions u have in ur heart u can't do anything about it. It was picked up by 485 MCC well before crossing the border. Issue wasn't with the early warning of intruder, It was with the will from big guns. I'm not talking about the big gun in blue!
Additionally weak political stability acted as catalyst to whole process. If Government at that time was stable enough might have been a different outcome to all of this. Same happened in salala.
Bro, Brahmos was a pointless directionless launch by Indians - I can understand if the higher ups decided not to waste munition on this amusing show.

Bro, Brahmos was a pointless direction less launch by Indians - I can understand if the higher ups decided not to waste munition on this farce.
Agreed, but teeth could've been shown & that's not just my opinion but higher ups as well. Reaction & countermeasures were insufficient at given time..
There were other methods as well but we didn't want to offend someone big time and those exact words are from ex big guy.

We tracked, Identified and didn't countered it at that given movement as high up's only wanted to take decision according to aftermath. Decision maker was biggest phatu of all time. (And yes I a'm pointing towards soil colour)
Ops swift retort leader had to face the wrath of danda just because he challenged. It is what it is!
Can't he be court-martialed for this? Dude was jeopardizing entire country. Imagine that thing was nuclear-armed? Is army going to be okay with Karachi being nuked because of chain of command? The system is broken. There needs to be checks & balances.

Can't he be court-martialed for this? Dude was jeopardizing entire country. Imagine that thing was nuclear-armed? Is army going to be okay with Karachi being nuked because of chain of command? The system is broken. There needs to be checks & balances.
If chain of command for only respective services is followed things will take a better turn instead of being strong armed by big brother.

Last edited:
Decision maker was biggest phatu of all time. (And yes I a'm pointing towards soil colour)

Already saw it during Balakot episode too.

He just wanted to be in bed with India at all costs.

I heard the same but I'm not sure on this. It falls under badaber's domain.
I'm more intvested in our next A2A refueller. They can't find the required AC in used market rn.

Which aircraft are they looking at? A330?

Already saw it during Balakot episode too.

He just wanted to be in bed with India at all costs.
Idk what is this obsession.
Do read about Nur Khan's visit to china during 65 war and what Mao said to him regarding ayub.
There's something wrong in the system for sure.

Idk what is this obsession.
Do read about Nur Khan's visit to china during 65 war and what Mao said to him regarding ayub.
There's something wrong in the system for sure.

Although I do partially agree with the make peace with India POV, but it does not mean we should just roll over back side up.

And thanks for the recommendation, will read about it!

Ops swift retort leader had to face the wrath of danda just because he challenged. It is what it is!
Is this the reason Haseeb Paracha was sidelined and couldn't become ACM?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom