What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

can some body tell me how to post a image.

Put a direct link in img tags like this

Guys 44 planes is nothing for us.....
modern war will fought with Airforce and Navy..
Army and conventional weapons is not important yes they are a tool...
Our Paf and navy was sleeping since many or may be can say that our army didnt consider navy and airforce importance till now...
if you compare let say for india,,, IAf has better planes with triple in numbers with better technologies and better training staff,,,,be realistic,,i m proud to be a pakistani...but we cant compare 44 with huge numbers...
Jf-17 is a 3.5 gen plane and F-16 is 4 gen...we really need 5 gen planes..
Lock heed martin proposes india for f-16 block 60 which is better then ours...
We definitely switch on the emergency alarm because we cant compare ourselves to the best...

Guys 44 planes is nothing for us.....
modern war will fought with Airforce and Navy..
Army and conventional weapons is not important yes they are a tool...
Our Paf and navy was sleeping since many or may be can say that our army didnt consider navy and airforce importance till now...
if you compare let say for india,,, IAf has better planes with triple in numbers with better technologies and better training staff,,,,be realistic,,i m proud to be a pakistani...but we cant compare 44 with huge numbers...
Jf-17 is a 3.5 gen plane and F-16 is 4 gen...we really need 5 gen planes..
Lock heed martin proposes india for f-16 block 60 which is better then ours...
We definitely switch on the emergency alarm because we cant compare ourselves to the best...

Sorry mate but you need to do a lot of reading on PAF's current upgradation !

So as per you, jf-17 is a 3.5 gen fighter? Can you elaborate the specs of a 4th gen fighter and where is the jf-17 lacking to become one?

Sorry mate but you need to do a lot of reading on PAF's current upgradation !

So as per you, jf-17 is a 3.5 gen fighter? Can you elaborate the specs of a 4th gen fighter and where is the jf-17 lacking to become one?

be realistic.....thats enough from my side.....
its an upgradation of what chinese fighter planes you know it...
:pakistan:

Every new fighter is an upgradation over a previous one in one way or another and this applies to all fighters out there. I am more realistic than you can ever be bro. I have first hand info from people who use it and know it inside out and when people like you jump with a self made conclusion that they are 3rd gen fighters replacing 3rd gen fighters (this itself is laughable as f-7s, mirages are all categorized as third gen), it is you who needs to be realistic.

Regards

Amigo,

I am pretty sure this is a Polish or RSAF (as Imran states above) blk52. But the point is that people will soon enough see PAF F-16s with CFTs.

None of them Brother , its an HAF - F16 Block 52+

Its Link:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/chriswr450-3/RearviewofHAFF-16DBlock5299-1535assignedtoEdwardsAFBflighttestcenter.jpg

The Greek flag is visible , i wonder why people didn't see it and camo itself is no where close to PAF's.

CFTs are there folks and will be installed when need arises. PAF does not feel the need to display them now perhaps but they are there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom