What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Radio transcripts by the Americans.
Intercepts on open channels from the guides back 'somewhere else'.
The testimony of a spy jailed by the US.

And, most telling, the testimony of your own media. A Pakistani channel sent a team to dig out the survivor's village and parents. They did an interview, and wanted to follow it up the next morning. The family had disappeared; nobody in the village knew about them. Only some large gentlemen in very large black boots were hanging around, wearing their most journalist-friendly faces. :D
Americans? Ya no thx. Try harder bud

I wasn't expecting such kind of ill informed baseless rumors and childish comments from pdf members . Seems to me like bunch of idiot teenagers . Show some maturity .

No airspace violatiin from IAF .
Bombing near border , iaf jets downed , military armor movement to border ,,,, ALL BASELESS RUMORS .
Armed forces are on red alert so air pace violation is impossible , IAF wont get away without confrontatiin in such scenrio and such thing never happend yet .

I wasn't expecting such kind of ill informed baseless rumors and childish comments from pdf members . Seems to me like bunch of idiot teenagers . Show some maturity .

No airspace violatiin from IAF .
Bombing near border , iaf jets downed , military armor movement to border ,,,, ALL BASELESS RUMORS .
Armed forces are on red alert so air pace violation is impossible , IAF wont get away without confrontatiin in such scenrio and such thing never happend yet .
Agreed...!!

You don't want to talk and you cannot go to war with us (I am no military man but I can tell you this much, you or we cannot and will not go to war without prior approval of uncle Sam and by looking at uncle Sam's plans for new Dehli and what they have already done in Isb, they will call both of us and scold in person) ......... then what do you seriously intend to do? Hasn't that "Pakistan ki isolation tak rona dhona ho ga" ka murabba not rotten already.

To stop india and mainly indians from getting into trouble(s). Bus kar do yar ....... kuch hosh k nakhun lo, na khud kuch kartay ho na humay agay janay daitay ho.

I was missing you in the conversation.

I went out to buy a health hose earlier today. Funny things; cold and wet but thoroughly necessary. There are some humans like that.

USA did not know who was the master mind behind the killing of intelligence officer Hemant Karkare who was investigating samjhota expression bombing? What your thoughts about that Sir ?

They did know. They were happy when he hanged.

Oops, sorry. I should have said Canucks and then it would have been alright, right? :oops:

Oops, sorry. I should have said Canucks and then it would have been alright, right? :oops:

I'll visit both sides of the border and negotiate a stalemate. Will update you by evening.

If I wasn't scared of a negative rating, I'd have given you a positive rating!

Man, skies of Karachi are darn busy. C130 mirages thunders all buzzing since morning.

Oh, I thought you knew.

You're going to get free fuel for ever. It happened only a day or two ago. One of your ambassadors swung that deal.

Man, skies of Karachi are darn busy. C130 mirages thunders all buzzing since morning.
May be some sort of exercise, cuz news are coming that Indian forces have asked modi not to escalate.

بھارتی فضائیہ نے پاکستان کے خلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی کے خلاف اپنی حکومت کو خبردار کر دیا

نئی دہلی(ویب ڈیسک) جنگی جنوں میں مبتلا مودی سرکارکو ان کی اپنی فضائیہ نے پاکستان کے خلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی کے خلاف خبردار کر دیا ہے۔

ضرور پڑھیں: بھارتی فضائیہ نے پاکستان کے خلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی کے خلاف اپنی حکومت کو خبردار کر دیا
بھارتی جریدے کی ایک رپورٹ کے مطابق بھارتی فضائیہ نے حکومت کو جو رپورٹ دی ہے اس میں کہا گیا ہے کہ بھارتی فضائیہ کے پاس طیارے ناقص ہیں اور عملے میں بھی تربیت کی کمی ہے، 3 ہفتوں میں بھارت کے 5 جنگی طیارے حادثات کا شکار ہو کر تباہ ہوگئے، 3 بھارتی پائلٹ ہلاک اور کئی افراد زخمی ہو چکے ہیں، ان حالات میں پاکستان کیخلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی سے باز رہنا ہی بہتر ہے۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/22-Feb-2019/929420

Sir you do realise Pakistanis are one of the largest charity paying nation. You can check statistics. Do you think it will matter to us when it comes to India? Is that even a question?

I wish you would stay out of this thread. My conscience was safely parked outside.

Back
Top Bottom