What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

I wish you would stay out of this thread. My conscience was safely parked outside.
As you can see I have not written much about anything in this thread although the jets were buzzing over my office in Lahore. I know this is a routine CAP missions following SOP. But i found your comment strange which is why i responded to it.

May be some sort of exercise, cuz news are coming that Indian forces have asked modi not to escalate.

بھارتی فضائیہ نے پاکستان کے خلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی کے خلاف اپنی حکومت کو خبردار کر دیا

نئی دہلی(ویب ڈیسک) جنگی جنوں میں مبتلا مودی سرکارکو ان کی اپنی فضائیہ نے پاکستان کے خلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی کے خلاف خبردار کر دیا ہے۔

ضرور پڑھیں: بھارتی فضائیہ نے پاکستان کے خلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی کے خلاف اپنی حکومت کو خبردار کر دیا
بھارتی جریدے کی ایک رپورٹ کے مطابق بھارتی فضائیہ نے حکومت کو جو رپورٹ دی ہے اس میں کہا گیا ہے کہ بھارتی فضائیہ کے پاس طیارے ناقص ہیں اور عملے میں بھی تربیت کی کمی ہے، 3 ہفتوں میں بھارت کے 5 جنگی طیارے حادثات کا شکار ہو کر تباہ ہوگئے، 3 بھارتی پائلٹ ہلاک اور کئی افراد زخمی ہو چکے ہیں، ان حالات میں پاکستان کیخلاف کسی بھی مہم جوئی سے باز رہنا ہی بہتر ہے۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/22-Feb-2019/929420
Can any one find out which Indian Magazine has said it

But I thought Urdu is an Indian language? That's what Indians on PDF say...

That is correct. I know how to speak five Indian languages, clubbing Hindi and Urdu together, I can read and write three. Does that mean that every Indian must speak every one of the languages printed on an Indian currency note, or read or write them?

I feel sorry for you when you try to deal with India, with such an abysmal idea about what we are and what you are dealing with. Smart remarks and gibes included.

Once you grow up and mature, we can have a conversation.

This post effectively makes this future field hospital to be a major Indian target.
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SHARE.
IF YOU'RE A SERVICEMEN OR FROM A SERVICE FAMILY WITH ACCESS TO SUCH INFO/DOCUMENTS KEEP EM TO YOURSELF.
DON'T PUT RELATIVES/FELLOW SERVICEMEN LIFES AT RISK JUST FOR SHOWING OFF ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Dz7QAm3X0AItjI2.jpg

Cuz when you click on an aircraft in flight radar 24 it changes to red and shows blue trail to distinguish the airplane from others. Duh!!!
Why does only C-17 appears red and also has a blue line trailing.

Back
Top Bottom