What's new

PAF Patches

174300df-25bf-4b95-907a-ae10cf37aca6-jpeg.547342

Thus patch shows F-16 heading but AWACs and DA-20 EW aircraft also part of the package
coolest of them all...wish someone could buy one of those for a civilian like me :(

Confident of its victory in 27/02/2019. PAF units have come up with number of patches to celebrate the day. Silent messages in all of them.

View attachment 547337
Dont Mess With Us and two confirm kills. JF-17 in centre means it was the hero but F-16 was part of the ops

View attachment 547341
No 15 Sqn Patch - Means the stuck with their special weapons and 6 aircraft were used

View attachment 547342
Thus patch shows F-16 heading but AWACs and DA-20 EW aircraft also part of the package

View attachment 547340
This seems for fun only and JF-17 lead role

Note: There many designs floating on net by fans but these ones are the printed ones that PAF personnel will be endorsing
gorgeous patches!

This should not go to their heads I hope. The enemy is planning vociferously for revenge with the help of subject matter experts from a Middle East and european nation.

True. But its a very thin line between boosting the morale and complacency

This should not go to their heads I hope. The enemy is planning vociferously for revenge with the help of subject matter experts from a Middle East and european nation.
The Middle Eastern nation is unused to people who shoot back.
And I hope they are getting a lot of information from them. Their advice has already been used in Kashmir and made the situation so much worse.

I want I want I want one.

Can we find a way to purchase them online and we can have a sticky thread here from where we can buy. Bet alot of people would purchase.

What makes you say that they are not official. That shop they are at is inside an operational / key airbase and all patches I have got from there have always been the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom