What's new

PAF Patches

1fc3e704-5dfa-4815-bd23-d38643c1804f-jpeg.547337

Fantastic stuff

Confident of its victory in 27/02/2019. PAF units have come up with number of patches to celebrate the day. Silent messages in all of them.

View attachment 547337
Dont Mess With Us and two confirm kills. JF-17 in centre means it was the hero but F-16 was part of the ops

View attachment 547341
No 15 Sqn Patch - Means the stuck with their special weapons and 6 aircraft were used

View attachment 547342
Thus patch shows F-16 heading but AWACs and DA-20 EW aircraft also part of the package

View attachment 547340
This seems for fun only and JF-17 lead role

Note: There many designs floating on net by fans but these ones are the printed ones that PAF personnel will be endorsing
First patch shoes thunder strike across a mig 21 and a su 30 mki in red colors

@tipu_ssw Tipu bhai confirm kar ky batao need it for 23rd .agar nahi mil raha tu banwany ki story dekhon

Asked my source - the patch is being used in Sargodha. And printed was Naeem Press. Haven’t got any further details

NO no i was asking as its available or not on all PAF tuk shops than will check here in KHI :) and if not tu banwany ki kahani dekhon phir

kindly let me know if you are able to get your hands on it and I'll do the same if Im able to
NO no i was asking as its available or not on all PAF tuk shops than will check here in KHI :) and if not tu banwany ki kahani dekhon phir

kindly let me know if you are able to get your hands on it and I'll do the same if Im able to
YAar bana banaya mil jata tu theek warna bhai ki embriodery factory sy soch raha thaa only thing which take time is designing phir tu 16 heads ki machine py koi issue hi nhi akhtar compound sy ly kar shafi mor(karachi) bhary pary hain

where can a civilian get hold of these patches for his/her collection?

YAar bana banaya mil jata tu theek warna bhai ki embriodery factory sy soch raha thaa only thing which take time is designing phir tu 16 heads ki machine py koi issue hi nhi akhtar compound sy ly kar shafi mor(karachi) bhary pary hain
bana banaya pakkarne ki koshish kar raha houn.

bana banaya pakkarne ki koshish kar raha houn.
yahan bhi yehi haal as as 10 bedges ky liye na designer ko keh satkta hn na machine operator just as last option which city u r ?as he share number too uss city main koi janay wala hu tu bhejoo ussay udhar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom