What's new

PAF ordered to shoot down US drones invading Pakistani airspace: Air Chief Sohail Aman

Hey Peter scully nobody is threatening Americans at all
Hey Peter scully, someone has posted the threat

Chief of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman has said that the PAF has been given orders to shoot down any drones, including those of the US, if they violate the country’s airspace

Honestly, bombast asides I would ask the air chief before he takes on the Americans can he please, please secure the damned PAF airbases from "miscreants" attacking and destroying millions of dollars worth of public property. I mean can you keep out bad guys entering the airbases never mind preventing others entering Pak airspace.

He can't hold out these guys. FFS ...

Taliban-capture-Ghormach-district.jpg

But he is going to take on these

1200px-F-35A_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg

Guys can we hope it will happen ?? or its just a statement and nothing more ? :undecided::undecided:

problem is when these drone strikes began they were said to be attack on sovereignty then we found out that they flew from a base within Pakistan and then they left here. After Musharraf PPP came to power who done nothing more than randi rona. Yet allowed these strikes.

Honestly, bombast asides I would ask the air chief before he takes on the Americans can he please, please secure the damned PAF airbases from "miscreants" attacking and destroying millions of dollars worth of public property. I mean can you keep out bad guys entering the airbases never mind preventing others entering Pak airspace.
Does it really happen in your airbases?

problem is when these drone strikes began they were said to be attack on sovereignty then we found out that they flew from a base within Pakistan and then they left here. After Musharraf PPP came to power who done nothing more than randi rona. Yet allowed these strikes.
The traitors should be under trial but ofcourse no one has the guts to hold them accountable.

What a disgraceful comment. What happened to you dear?

Are you retarded by birth or you've gone through some special courses in RSS Gau shaala?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:savage like always

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Does it really happen in your airbases?
yes from shamsi air base

It never was a question about whether the PAF could shoot down these drones, but whether they would be ready to stand up to that which would follow (afterwards) as a consequence??!!!

Are you retarded by birth or you've gone through some special courses in RSS Gau shaala?

What a disgraceful comment. What happened to you dear?
maybe he thinks that it is not in Pakistan's interest to threat U.S.

you idiot threat is what Fat Kim does, what PAF chief saying is they will now defend our air space

Okay, if you think so. but many members might not agree with you.

The capability was always there, it was all about the will of the government to give such a decision. If the government today orders to shoot any and all things that enter Pakistani airspace, it will be done without question.

PS the timing of this statement shows the growing distrust between US and Pakistan irrespective of what they say on TV and now that CIA director has openly threaten that US will do everything in its power if Pakistan does not act, warranted such a response from PAF chief.

I doubt the present government has anything to do with it. As far as I can see, those lots are in disarray themselves. Most likely, these statements are for local audience. I doubt that Pak's military leadership will suddenly shoot down a US drone.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom