What's new

PAF new camouflage ???

Gentlemen

what is the need to waste your precious money for ? your Previous DP Uniform was one of the Best....

Imagine case for your entire Air force 1500 Rs X 47000 men .......

It would have been wise if AOC-IN-C would have used millions of rupees for Training...The most essential part of any schedule !! or New Equipment !!

Actually PAF has rather taken an extra step while saving the money. The last DP's cloth was in abundance and was actually used by GC Wing guys. When the need for a new field uniform was felt it was suppose to be distinct from the sister services ones. So PAF made sure that they use all of the cloth in stock and then go for the new field uniform on lines of USAF. Just for your info that all Officers of PAF actually buy there own uniform and get it stitched and each year they are suppose to get at least 2 new uniforms for themselves. So tell me that was it wastage of money or good use of it?

A Good Change by PAF....... :pakistan:

Old uniform were looking that PAF is attending Conversation Ceremony all the time.

Looking good also makes you feeling good,Which is better for PAF.

Focus should be on person "FITTING" into the suit

Nice Chemo / Suit looks professional

However I do like the blue shirt looks very professional, Half sleevs do work in Pakistan's hot weather as well

These are nice for Ceremonies
paf-graduation-ceremony-1381351731-5738.jpg

454765588-pakistan-air-force-cadets-hold-a-ceremony-at-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:
Wastage of money and time.
What purpose does this uniform serve which the previous didn't.
These all are running after USA blindly, i don't know why

Wastage of money and time.
What purpose does this uniform serve which the previous didn't.
These all are running after USA blindly, i don't know why

All services are changing uniforms to digital designs which are hard to copy. Terrorists have often used replica uniforms in attacks.
Secondly newer uniforms seem more comfortable as loose and designed for utility. Ceremonial uniforms will likely not change, they have historical importance.

They should issue sweat shirts like the Army and SSG is starting to.

Gentlemen

what is the need to waste your precious money for ? your Previous DP Uniform was one of the Best....

Imagine case for your entire Air force 1500 Rs X 47000 men .......

It would have been wise if AOC-IN-C would have used millions of rupees for Training...The most essential part of any schedule !! or New Equipment !!

Uniform changes cost nothing extra because they are instituted in a batch format, enlisted men are eligible for uniform allowance whereas officers must procure their own. As the service life of their existing uniform will be exhausted, the allowance they receive will simply be used to procure the new design rather than the old one.

from March 2016
Untitled.png

So yeah It seems to be the new PAF camoflage,Though i don't like this one as such(also its USAF copy),But atleast its better then the previous one pluse digital
BTW is it combate uniform or ceremonial? Will GC wing get this one or not?

From comfort level it hides the "extra baggage"

But really focus should be on improving "Physical" aspect of soldiers / fitting clothes.
Encrypted security chip for identifying friend / foe

Ocassioanlly when I see Turkish or Chinese soldiers next to Pakistani soldiers / airmen/ sailors
The physical aspect appear visible with Pakistani soldiers being Super skinny or over the baggage limit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom