What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

The only PM who had the balls to say in his address to the Pakistani people.
"Pakistan will not think of a retaliation, Pakistan WILL retaliate" .
Imagine the "Incident" happening in Nawaz or Zardari era. They will be sending Sarhi to Modis mom and Mangos to Indian soldiers.
U must be kidding and factually wrong , During NAWAZ era, Pakistan responded to five Indian nuclear tests with six nuclear tests. GOP sustained a lot of diplomatic pressure from the US and ignored the offered 5 billion USD as a package too for a restraint in tests.

U must be kidding and factually wrong , During NAWAZ era, Pakistan responded to five Indian nuclear tests with six nuclear tests. GOP sustained a lot of diplomatic pressure from the US and ignored the offered 5 billion USD as a package too for a restraint in tests.
Were you even born back then?
Doesn't look like.

haha, that's interesting it means if i am a kid or a youngster u can easily intimidate me and fill me up with wrong info. thats the propaganda tool.
Yeah because you don't know how much public pressure was there to conduct nuclear tests and how many people were protesting in the streets for that.
If Nawaz had stopped the tests , which he was trying to, he had lost his entire vote bank.
That's why your kiddish statement proved you knew nothing. Just vomiting what PMLN media wing fed you

Yeah because you don't know how much public pressure was there to conduct nuclear tests and how many people were protesting in the streets for that.
If Nawaz had stopped the tests , which he was trying to, he had lost his entire vote bank.
That's why your kiddish statement proved you knew nothing. Just vomiting what PMLN media wing fed you
U need not to teach me , i witnessed that times my self and Nawaz handled the pressure very well and that included threats of economic sanctions and a 5 billion USD package along with a F16 factory installation offer in Pakistan. It was the will of the govt and they implemented it acc to the will of their voters and thats the democracy is all about . Imagine PTI govt surrendered on the return of Inidan pilot and just a verbal service when India annexed Kashmir , thats the difference of leadership .

I lost $30k USD that my late father had saved over his lifetime, when Dar the magnificent froze all foreign currency accounts whilst shipped all of their laundered money out.

U need not to teach me , i witnessed that times my self and Nawaz handled the pressure very well and that included threats of economic sanctions and a 5 billion USD package along with a F16 factory installation offer in Pakistan. It was the will of the govt and they implemented it acc to the will of their voters and thats the democracy is all about . Imagine PTI govt surrendered on the return of Inidan pilot and just a verbal service when India annexed Kashmir , thats the difference of leadership .
You are flying while high.

Nawaz had no control over anything nuclear, he was just in the right place at the right time.

The plans for nuclear development were ongoing for literally decades beforehand and it was a an army strategic decision when to test, he just went along with what his masters instructed

Nawaz is a pet dog, not an independent politician

I lost $30k USD that my late father had saved over his lifetime, when Dar the magnificent froze all foreign currency accounts whilst shipped all of their laundered money out.

You are flying while high.
Yeah. But you got PKR instead. So it wasn't a total loss.
Likewise I lost my USD and instead got PKR from the bank, and I was happy.
These kids don't know that it wasn't Nawaz Sharif, the whole nation paid actual money for the nuclear tests.
Nawaz made money by making excuse of nuclear tests for emptying banks of all peoples saved USD

Yeah. But you got PKR instead. So it wasn't a total loss.
Likewise I lost my USD and instead got PKR from the bank, and I was happy.
These kids don't know that it wasn't Nawaz Sharif, the whole nation paid actual money for the nuclear tests.
Nawaz made money by making excuse of nuclear tests for emptying banks of all peoples saved USD
We got it back at 44 PKR when the market rate was around 65ish....

We got it back at 44 PKR when the market rate was around 65ish....
Lol you trusted nawaz sharif

Yes. Bank rate .
All of us made that sacrifice. But all credit goes to Nawaz Sharif 😂😂
I remember my father use to keep pounds at home and asked why? he said are you crazy to deposit gold or foreign currency in govt banks!?

He was in Britain in 1990s and didnt keep anything foreign currency in banks

I learned my lesson then and never put anything Dollars in govt scheme or banks

Last edited:
Lol you trusted nawaz sharif

I remember my father use to keep pounds at home and asked hwy he said are you crazy to deposit gold or foreign currency in govt banks

He was in Britain in 1990s and didnt keep anything foreign currency in banks

I learned my lesson then and never put anything Dollars in govt scheme or banks
But hey , Nawaz Sharif did the nuclear tests .
Who the hell are you 😂😂😂😂

Bending over to US has less to do with the weapons sourcing but to their retirement plans and adjusting their kids.
That is easily possible without being USA centric. That's where you are wrong.

They will bend over to Americans no matter how much modern weapons they get.
These are spinesless leeches taking over every sector of Pakistan.
And when it will come to fight:
They will surrender

These Sepoys are outclassed by their strategic counterparts on every front.They have no one to blame but themselves
That is what twitter teaches you even when something is told clearly with common sense.

You cannot keep China and USA happy at the same time.

They used both. From what I can find, ELL-8222 was sometimes preferred because SAP-518 negatively affected the kinematics of the aircraft. But SAP-518 was more powerful and also newer.
I think that Indians deviated towards Israeli systems because of performance issues. Abhi's plane should have been carrying Elta pod, but it wasnt. Maybe Indian EW deployment wasn't effective.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom