What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

The European can make good weapons, but this does not mean the others can not.
Yeah I'm making the same point. Even the biggest projects of west are failing at some point in some major part but these idiots form the west will keep bragging and keep propoganda up against Chinese weapon saying they are junk

Yeah I'm making the same point. Even the biggest projects of west are failing at some point in some major part but these idiots form the west will keep bragging and keep propoganda up against Chinese weapon saying they are junk
West has always been like that. Zero fighter of Japan is example. Americans thought there planes were way better but in early battles zero decimated them.

West has always been like that. Zero fighter of Japan is example. Americans thought there planes were way better but in early battles zero decimated them.
American planes were better at higher altitudes, it's just that Zero planes were low-altitude fighters and generally more maneuverable, American fighters could not compete at low altitudes.

American planes were better at higher altitudes, it's just that Zero planes were low-altitude fighters and generally more maneuverable, American fighters could not compete at low altitudes.
Whatever the case was ZERO even had 12 to 1 kill ratio. Until West came with there new fighters. Many considered ZERO to be outdated British technology.

It's just that only the West are honest about issues in weapon projects, which is an integral part of weapon development, whereas China just goes on and on about how perfect their designs and jets are, because that's how the ministry of propaganda in China tries to portray China, perfect and ever improving and a faster pace than anyone.

The west knows it's a bluff.

Whatever the case was ZERO even had 12 to 1 kill ratio. Until West came with there new fighters. Many considered ZERO to be outdated British technology.
It was a tactical mistake, not one of "Zeros were superior".

F-35 can be beaten by 4th and 3rd generation fighters in a gun/WVR dogfight, It would be a tactical mistake, since the F-35 doesn't utilize its strength whereas the other fighters are.

Here comes the nation which could not even produce a 5th generation figher...
LOL. 5th gen is only a Lockeed Marketing marketing tool.
The sole "so called" 5th gen of the world is F22.
Even the F35 is short on the 5th gen assets according to LM : not supercruising, not agile as a F16. And the weapon system is all but not mature.

So you are saying there is totally no biased and BS from Indian source? Do you dare to bet with me with your account that if I can prove even Indian government BS. You cease your account and stop posting here.. Do u have balls in the first place?
I fully assume that Indian sources are more faithfull than pak or chinese ones.
And let my balls calm please.

FB_IMG_1669108087367.jpg

That's very nice and good but, missile requires mothership radar and guidance for tracking

It's all theories that fighter jet turn their radars off and AWACS just sling missiles. No it doesn't work like that

You just proved my point. AWACS will provide situational awareness to fighter jets. Then fighter jets will engage the aircraft. You cannot slave your missile to AWACS radar

I like how you added pit-bull to show that you're a genius.

Here is a nice description of how a modern BVR missile works and the relationship between all of the components of the kill change. You are welcome to educate yourself.

Interception course stage
AMRAAM uses two-stage guidance when fired at long range.

The aircraft passes data to the missile just before launch, giving it information about the location of the target aircraft from the launch point, including its direction and speed. This information is generally obtained using the launching aircraft's radar, although it could come from an infrared search and track system, from another fighter aircraft via a data link, or from an AWACS aircraft. Using its built-in inertial navigation system (INS), the missile uses the information provided to it pre-launch to fly on an interception course toward the target

After launch, if the firing aircraft or surrogate continues to track the target, periodic updates, e.g. changes in the target's direction and speed, are sent from the launch aircraft to the missile, allowing the missile to adjust its course, via actuation of the rear fins, so that it is able to close to a self-homing distance where it will be close enough to "catch" the target aircraft in the basket (the missile's radar field of view in which it will be able to lock onto the target aircraft, unassisted by the launch aircraft).

Not all armed services using the AMRAAM
have elected to purchase the mid-course update option, which limits AMRAAM's effectiveness in some scenarios. The RAF initially opted not to use mid-course update for its Tornado F3 force, only to discover that without it, testing proved the AMRAAM was less effective in beyond visual range (BVR) engagements than the older semi-active radar homing BAE Skyflash (a development of the Sparrow), since the AIM-120's own radar is necessarily of lesser range and power as compared to that of the launch aircraft.

Terminal stage and impact

Once the missile closes to self-homing distance, it turns on its active radar seeker and searches for the target aircraft. If the target is in or near the expected location, the missile will find it and guide itself to the target from this point. If the missile is fired at short range, within visual range (WVR) or the near BVR, it can use its active seeker just after launch to guide it to intercept.[34]

SD-10's are meant to have mid-course corrections functionality as one of its many operating modes.

The zero was an excellent fighter, very maneuverable, agile n a great rate of climb. Its only short comming was that was had very little armor/protection......as to achive all of the above they sacrificed armor.....this coupled with the fact that the Japanese could not compete with the Americans on an industrial scale as they were constantly under attack n short of raw materials. So the end result was that the finished product was inferior.
But when they could the zero beat the crap out of the British n the Americans in Singapore, Malaya,philipines, China etc

News is Pak airforce will buy Upto 72 J 10s along with new WS 10C engines and electronic warfare suit and out of 72 24 J 10 will be used specially for naval attack and land missions integrated with all kinds of anti ship,bunker buster bombs laser designator systems and PL 21 can be used in future
yes u r right. 2 squardons of J10C and 2 sq of JF 17 will be used for navy role.
main reason of J10C was to get it for navy and when Rafael was slected by India Pakistan also increased J10c sq from 2 to 6-8squardons

The zero was an excellent fighter, very maneuverable, agile n a great rate of climb. Its only short comming was that was had very little armor/protection......as to achive all of the above they sacrificed armor.....this coupled with the fact that the Japanese could not compete with the Americans on an industrial scale as they were constantly under attack n short of raw materials. So the end result was that the finished product was inferior.
But when they could the zero beat the crap out of the British n the Americans in Singapore, Malaya,philipines, China etc

Yes, US relentless bombing of Industrial areas and shortage of supply if raw materials

Even the F35 is short on the 5th gen assets according to LM : not supercruising, not agile as a F16. And the weapon system is all but not mature.

This guy is very funny. Keep it, dude.

Won't all PAF J-10 be armed with PL-15? Makes little sense to arm with PL-12 and not make use of improve capability of PL-15 when the J-10CP can launch it. Yeah it's more expensive but this is one of those calculations where it makes sense to pay a bit more for firing a better missile. After all such a scenario is too delicate to be frugal on.

JF-17 as numbers fighter can deliver PL-12 where block 3 should only be firing PL-15 and of course J-10 firing PL-12 is simply a waste of not using full capability. The question is just how much more expensive is PL-15 compared to PL-12.

Don't worry, your country could obtain 5th generation figher from the US. Better late than never.

It's just that only the West are honest about issues in weapon projects, which is an integral part of weapon development, whereas China just goes on and on about how perfect their designs and jets are, because that's how the ministry of propaganda in China tries to portray China, perfect and ever improving and a faster pace than anyone.

The west knows it's a bluff.

It was a tactical mistake, not one of "Zeros were superior".

F-35 can be beaten by 4th and 3rd generation fighters in a gun/WVR dogfight, It would be a tactical mistake, since the F-35 doesn't utilize its strength whereas the other fighters are.
Hi,

The west knows it's a bluff is so true a stement---till they find out it is not a BLUFF---.

When a nation has one goal to take on a certain enemy head on---1000's of Phd's working on making better war machines---with endless funds---it is just a matter of time they catch up to the lead---.

Back
Top Bottom