What's new

PAF Mirage crashed near Mandi Bahauddin,Wing Commander M Jamal, Flying officer Saad Suleiman got mar

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAF-crash-site.jpg

MANDI BAHAUDDIN: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Meraj trainer aircraft has crashed in a village in Mandi Bahauddin on Thursday, local media reported.

According to PAF spokesman, pilot and a co-pilot lost their lives in the incident that occurred in the Farrukhpur village. The deceased were identified as Wing Commander M Jamal and Flying officer Saad Suleman. The unlucky training jet took its flight from PAF Sargodha Airbase Mushaf and met the accident due to technical glitches.

1544292_10152672853735283_1779831820_n.jpg

Wing Commander Jamal (Shaheed)

PAF Mirage crashed near Mandi Bahauddin,Wing Commander M Jamal, Flying officer Saad Suleiman got martyred | PAKISTAN DEFENCE NEWS BLOG | Pakarmedforces.com

Innalilahey wa innailehey rajeoon.. May god bless the martyrs and give patience to their loved ones... Ameen....

A great loss.

"We are from Allah and unto Him we return . O Allah take me out of my plight and bring to me after it something better."

Very very sad news. May Allah give sabr to the family members of him. Brave Brave souls indeed........:(We need to replace the old Mirages as soon as possible man....!!! Can't afford to lose such precious pilots...!

hum sab ko aik na aik din wapis lotna hai
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajeon

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return)..

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Back
Top Bottom