What's new

Featured PAF Kicks Off Motorway Operations 2020

I talkes to a Pakistani engineer years ago about the bad state of the motorways compared to Other parts of the world. He replied ' How much do they spend on maintenance compared to here?.'

I don’t buy this argument. I have traveled on roads in number of countries. Despite initially being very beautiful, well designed and located in an extremely scenic areas, Pakistani roads deteriorate over time due to neglect. I have traveled on roads in Asia, Africa and Latin America, and most of them do a far better job than Pakistan. It’s just that the culture in Pakistan is “build them and don’t look back.”

I don’t buy this argument. I have traveled on roads in number of countries. Despite initially being very beautiful, well designed and located in an extremely scenic areas, Pakistani roads deteriorate over time due to neglect. I have traveled on roads in Asia, Africa and Latin America, and most of them do a far better job than Pakistan. It’s just that the culture in Pakistan is “build them and don’t look back.”
everything not only roads . parks schools hospitals offices . even i see so many houses owners dont like to maintain them . its national mentality

Oh well, next time i will add the likes of C-130Js imminent delivery or everything from Typhoons , Rafales , F-15s coming to Pakistan for an exercise....:D
BTW, KT was the only retired officer recalled to AHQ for full debrief on Swift Retort.

I'm glad you added the word 'imminent' to save face in case you see those birds in the near future. It's good for Pakistan anyway.

My reputation has been built with my content/literature. And not graphics. There is a big difference. You cannot comprehend it. Also, F-15s did arrive like I said. You were in diapers when I taught you how air to air missiles behave inflight. You were too stubborn to learn it back then too. You take pride in deliberately posting wrong information/pictures that is also hard to verify. Then you expect people not to correct you. It wont happen my friend.

Just remember, there are couple of members here who are watching and fact checking whatever you post.
Like i said before you disappear and leave us without these graphics that I really appreciate. This is my last response to you.

I'm glad you added the word 'imminent' to save face in case you see those birds in the near future. It's good for Pakistan anyway.

My reputation has been built with my content/literature. And not graphics. There is a big difference. You cannot comprehend it. Also, F-15s did arrive like I said. You were in diapers when I taught you how air to air missiles behave inflight. You were too stubborn to learn it back then too. You take pride in deliberately posting wrong information/pictures that is also hard to verify. Then you expect people not to correct you. It wont happen my friend.

Just remember, there are couple of members here who are watching and fact checking whatever you post.
Like i said before you disappear and leave us without these graphics that I really appreciate. This is my last response to you.
I always enjoy reading your posts and those of Windjammer as well knowing fully well that whatever you guys are posting might be true or might not be. I stil have a lot of respect for both of you (and many other respected members who have better access to the 'information'). But then my reading becomes tasteless when you guys start bickering and resort to personal attacks. Let's admit that no one is perfect. Can we then please keep the forum as much interesting as possible? We can certainly strive for that by simply not launching personal attacks.

It's you who needs any face saving since MODS had to change the title of your thread.
My reputation has been built with my content/literature. And not graphics. There is a big difference. You cannot comprehend it.
Sorry i must have missed on all the medals rewarded to you....you should use your own grey matter to judge rather than just towing the line.....unlike you i will not go into self praise.
Also, F-15s did arrive like I said. You were in diapers when I taught you how air to air missiles behave inflight.
Now that you have thrown your dummy out of the pram again.....so let me spoon feed you, were you in 2019 claiming about the F-15s that arrived in 2017... but knowing how much you love your self...you will come up with another rant.

You were too stubborn to learn it back then too. You take pride in deliberately posting wrong information/pictures that is also hard to verify. Then you expect people not to correct you. It wont happen my friend.
Your ignorance and pathetic mindset is obvious from the above post....I take pride in by deliberately posting wrong info....that you can not verify.....well either I'm too intelligent or you are dense beyond imagination...... now be a good boy and please tell me, why would i want to deliberately post false information or pictures....and if you can not verify....then how can you claim that the information is wrong.....see my friend we are not all perfect.
Good to know that i have a fan club....maybe those so called title holders instead of behaving like ''Peti Bhai''....should every now and then do some introspection.....may i remind you that i have been here much longer than those self promoted ''chowkidaars''.....and believe me graphics was never my strong point.

The same FOD that is ingested by F-7s and Mirages, the same can be ingested by Vipers. Vipers have landed in other countries around the world and FOD risk was of the same level as it would be in Pakistan.
Probability of Foreign Object ingestion through intake is more in F-16 because of its engine intake location (under the belly) specially during initial TO run at AB selection.

Therefore if motorway is to be used for exercise or in actual war, the the landing and take off area must be thoroughly inspected prior to commencement of such exercise or emergency.

It's you who needs any face saving since MODS had to change the title of your thread.

Sorry i must have missed on all the medals rewarded to you....you should use your own grey matter to judge rather than just towing the line.....unlike you i will not go into self praise.

Now that you have thrown your dummy out of the pram again.....so let me spoon feed you, were you in 2019 claiming about the F-15s that arrived in 2017... but knowing how much you love your self...you will come up with another rant.

Your ignorance and pathetic mindset is obvious from the above post....I take pride in by deliberately posting wrong info....that you can not verify.....well either I'm too intelligent or you are dense beyond imagination...... now be a good boy and please tell me, why would i want to deliberately post false information or pictures....and if you can not verify....then how can you claim that the information is wrong.....see my friend we are not all perfect.

Good to know that i have a fan club....maybe those so called title holders instead of behaving like ''Peti Bhai''....should every now and then do some introspection.....may i remind you that i have been here much longer than those self promoted ''chowkidaars''.....and believe me graphics was never my strong point.
Relax there man. You shouldn't let emotions get to you to the point of researching past posts. Take this out somewhere else please. @airomerix and you just chill out.

Relax there man. You shouldn't let emotions get to you to the point of researching past posts. Take this out somewhere else please. @airomerix and you just chill out.
You are being a bit unfair dude, i posted his old post in direct response to his claim....how many times have you seen me being critical or acting as a nit pick on what others claim or post...so I'm cool about it.

You are being a bit unfair dude, i posted his old post in direct response to his claim....how many times have you seen me being critical or acting as a nit pick on what others claim or post...so I'm cool about it.
A couple of times I'd say. Was simply telling y'all to take it easy. If it is an issue, take a walk or lift some weights.

Cheers !!!

Back
Top Bottom