What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
i alteady mentioned when that incident happened and who was the pilot who shot it.
the official version came late because they were busy exchanging the details with Iranian government.
the drone was shot because there was identification issue
Just for my sake of understanding . What is identification issue in military terms? I mean is it friendly or foe situation?

Aba kisi gasti ka bacha bhen chod pakistan tera baap ka maal ha madar chod jo tera khena per main Iran yah SA chala jaoon ga. Kuti ka bacha apni aukaat main rah is sa phela kah tujha chod ker rakh doon kisi bharwa ki nasal. Teri aukaat nahi ha kah tuhja samaj aii ka tera baap India chata yahi ha kah Pakistan ko her tara sa ghar lia jai or tuhj jaisa akaal sa khali pilla nach raha hain jaisa teri bhen ka wayah ho. Phudi yoon diya main Pakistani phela hoon or tuhja sa kahin zayda Pakistani hoon. Apna label apni gand main rakh or abb phut la yahan sa.
Control yar no need to get emotional you two . Drink cold water :)

yeah sure.. the goal of turning an Ally into enemy..
An ally who helped u in Nuclear Program,. Though u shit ur pants the first day US got angry and told the world about who was helping u... Nice achievement...

dear brother please if you want to quote my post please dont remove some of it
the whole plan of asking Pakistan to be more active in our borders is to increase security
when our border become more secure more investment will come to this area
in short term it seems Iran putting pressure in Pakistan ( I mean economically ) . more outpost more manpower more equipment are will be costly for army but army be it in Iran or Pakistan getting their budgets from people so if you become more wealthy you can spent more in army

compare to other cities of Iran , sistan and baluchestan part of Iran are behind in development
every 5 years we have development plan ,and in this 5 year plan there is huge budget boost for lower developed cities and parts of Iran like sistan and baluchestan to reach other provinces of our country .
so thats the plan and without security investments are meaningless and without Pakistan security is meaningless .
in short term its maybe like di.ck move to force Pakistan invest in security but in long term it will be like pocket change
because investing billions of US$ in area will be huge boost to the economy of the sistan and baluchestan
so if these investment happen in area be in Iran part or Pakistan part both sides will benefit from it .

Last edited:
I seriously dont buy that.There was a agreement in which our stooge leaders gave them permission to conduct drone strikes inside pakistan.
We can shoot FA18 or whatever does not matter.We shot down several soviet fighters in the past.
i think we need to change this narrative of stooge this and that. we did and do what suits our compulsions and interests. everybody does so.

Last time, Turkey had a nasty surprise while they were helping them with financial transactions during embargo

Same with us. The day the sanctions lifted they violated their agreement to accept oil for rupees. Now they gave Russia an oil block we discovered.

Iran and Pakistan right now: You love me, you love me not, you love me...

Panjgur-balochitan.jpg

Iranian drone spotted. Strangely this strange terrorist are attacking on Pak army on CPEC and later they attack Iranian guard inside Iran ...... who can be the player. Few days ago terrorist gun down Pak security staff and day before a massive gun fight on Pak-Iran border.

Last edited:
Just wait for America to complain about Iran using drones in Pakistan.

Just for my sake of understanding . What is identification issue in military terms? I mean is it friendly or foe:)

lolz seriously i was not using a military term but my personal opinion is that i think we were unaware of what kind of drones are in apparent use of Iran.

Why they had to kill that poor piece of technology.

I seriously dont buy that.There was a agreement in which our stooge leaders gave them permission to conduct drone strikes inside pakistan.
We can shoot FA18 or whatever does not matter.We shot down several soviet fighters in the past.

F-16s of PAF can not fire BVRs against US, NATO birds because their IFF see them as friends not foes.

Expansionists cannot be realistic.
Both Saudis and Iranians have a death wish. And some wishes are granted easily.
you were waiting fo statement it's there now on Iran drone shooting what's your intake on this?

Iran and Pakistan right now: You love me, you love me not, you love me...

This is the unfortunate truth; whereas truth of the matter is none of the two can survive without each other.
The sooner we accept the facts and put pride aside, the better.

just wanna to iranian

شانس
شانس
شانس
شانس

dear brother please if you want to quote my post please dont remove some of it
the whole plan of asking Pakistan to be more active in our borders is to increase security
when our border become more secure more investment will come to this area
in short term it seems Iran putting pressure in Pakistan ( I mean economically ) . more outpost more manpower more equipment are will be costly for army but army be it in Iran or Pakistan getting their budgets from people so if you become more wealthy you can spent more in army

compare to other cities of Iran , sistan and baluchestan part of Iran are behind in development
every 5 years we have development plan ,and in this 5 year plan there is huge budget boost for lower developed cities and parts of Iran like sistan and baluchestan to reach other provinces of our country .
so thats the plan and without security investments are meaningless and without Pakistan security is meaningless .
in short term its maybe like di.ck move to force Pakistan invest in security but in long term it will be like pocket change
because investing billions of US$ in area will be huge boost to the economy of the sistan and baluchestan
so if these investment happen in area be in Iran part or Pakistan part both sides will benefit from it .

well its not our job to make sure that investment comes in Iran,. i mean i dont mind if ur country get stronger economically but u can't just say that Pak shud do this that will give iran economic stability...
as far as security is concerned, yes its job of both Iran and Pakistan,. and Pakistan have been trying to do its job but the problem is that if anything happens in Sistan, IRan blames it on Pakistan and instead of doing its part on the border security, it just blames it on us and do some stupid move like the one recently happened.
Doing this kind of stuff wont help but it will increase problems for both of the nations. and there has been some security problems that pakistan has against iran but it is not looking into that.. like kulbhusan, Uzar baloch,. etc. alot of underworld mafia persons r getting assistance from Iran,..
instead of looking into the matter, u guys ask us that why shud we ask question from ur diplomats about them and surprise them. instead of accepting the intrudence that is being that u r doing, what u want is that we shud have proper protocol before asking anything about it...

its like u slap us and then want us to follow proper protocol and wait for few time and in the end hesitately ask about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom