What's new

PAF instructor, Mirage V, Egyptian trainee and Libya

This interview makes zero sense........PAF had been operating mirages since the late sixties....including few other airforces like the isrealis. So the ac was in service with major airforces around the world for some years

Now for him to be sent as an instructor to Libya he must have had good no. Of hrs on the mirage both as a pilot n instructor

So for him to say that the angle of attack limit on the duel seater was reduced by desault only after this n an other incident in 73 makes no sense n that too while doing a very routine maneuver like successors....their more to this that he is not telling

Great story ! Thanks for sharing . Wow ..flat spin in a mirage is a kiss of death. I wonder what became of the Libyan pilot who lost his leg

This interview makes zero sense........PAF had been operating mirages since the late sixties....including few other airforces like the isrealis. So the ac was in service with major airforces around the world for some years

Now for him to be sent as an instructor to Libya he must have had good no. Of hrs on the mirage both as a pilot n instructor

So for him to say that the angle of attack limit on the duel seater was reduced by desault only after this n an other incident in 73 makes no sense n that too while doing a very routine maneuver like successors....their more to this that he is not telling

A lot of PAF personnel where sent into Libya and no generally the better one were sent out side to train

This guy is a war veteran who also served in the 1971 war

Great story ! Thanks for sharing . Wow ..flat spin in a mirage is a kiss of death. I wonder what became of the Libyan pilot who lost his leg

He was Egyptian

The PAF has been assisting its allied air forces so much. How many Muslim air forces have such track records? It does differentiate it from the IAF.....

PAF is different league can't be compared to IAF.

I knew an American whose maternal uncle was in USAF and was on assignment in the 1980s to Pakistan, he stated " they (PAF) are better than most NATO airforces"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom