What's new

PAF Il-78 spotted over Islamabad

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In span of just one hour i just saw with my own eyes 2 flights of IL-78 over Islamabad where i am.. i have to say it is even quitter and smokless then older C-130s that PAF has.
had no time to take pictures...

yes u yes you are right brother i seen it my self it is a sexy beast though, i seen twice and yes it is quiter than c-130 n no smoke was behind it good year for PAF. in june we gona have 12 more jf-17 n 8 F-16 block 50/52, and then Spada 2000 air defence system in some where around october our november dont now exact date:pakistan::pakistan::sniper:

You guys should refrain from posting comments like this on the forum and wait for at least a day or two before posting for obvious reasons like security....maybe military has its own plans or operations..........remember the Mumbai attacks when the media was posting comments and showing pictures off thinking they were doing a service when in fact it aided the terrorist handlers instead.

Just some kind advice, thats all

You guys should refrain from posting comments like this on the forum and wait for at least a day or two before posting for obvious reasons like security....maybe military has its own plans or operations..........remember the Mumbai attacks when the media was posting comments and showing pictures off thinking they were doing a service when in fact it aided the terrorist handlers instead.

Just some kind advice, thats all

you dont think India already has spys in pakistan who are probably observing PAF air activities?

Maybe they do and maybe they don't, and even if they did, their transmission to pass the info can easily be blocked by Pak Army if and when needed, but you may well be just aiding them also by this sort of news. All i'm saying is try and wait a while before posting

Maybe they do and maybe they don't, and even if they did, their transmission to pass the info can easily be blocked by Pak Army if and when needed, but you may well be just aiding them also by this sort of news. All i'm saying is try and wait a while before posting

Does PA or Gov't has any control over the Internet censorship.??

If yes, then which branch of the government or PA is monitoring this flow of Information being submited throughout the country.

No they don't.Although there is a branch for Federal Investigation Agency (Civilian Agency)..It's called Cyber Crime Branch.A lot of people have been caught by them doing illegal work on internet like stealing credit cards etc.

Does PA or Gov't has any control over the Internet censorship.??

If yes, then which branch of the government or PA is monitoring this flow of Information being submited throughout the country.

There are many depends who you wanna meet first ISI,MI,IB,FIA OR FCIU, OR FIU ?:taz:

No they don't.Although there is a branch for Federal Investigation Agency (Civilian Agency)..It's called Cyber Crime Branch.A lot of people have been caught by them doing illegal work on internet like stealing credit cards etc.

Yea, i'v heard alot about this FIA. About 4-6 months ago i remember reading about cellphone texting or any wrong doing against Zardari party. Subjects would be prosecuted with harsh punishment. But keeping tabs on world wide web is very complex and excruciating task, which involves a very large number of manpower.

Last edited:
All I wanted to say was to be careful, and show some restraint when adding some information like spotting Military aircraft flying around somewhere unusually as they are there for a reason and may or may not want others to know for whatever reason, after all, I am just trying to add awareness to this sort of advertisement, thats all.

Our Intell teams work hard trying to stop Indian spies, lets not add to their burden huh

Guys being ,lil off topic.i have personally seen B 52,F 16,F 15,C 130 AND F 117 in 2003 flying over kuwait during US invasion in iraq that was great experience and they were my influence.

one question currently besides the MIRAGES which fighter will get refuelling capability i am sure the first 42 JF-17s won't...and the F-16s can't! leaving us with a handful of mirages for atleast the next 2 years!

Ask sir muradk that during 65 and 71 war indians had spys around PAF air bases and the would note which type and at what time these fighters take off and land... so they would take of and land to a different base to set confusion for IAF attackers... this also happend on the other side of the border as well.. PAF had intelligence reports and thats how they would conduct their raids..
All I wanted to say was to be careful, and show some restraint when adding some information like spotting Military aircraft flying around somewhere unusually as they are there for a reason and may or may not want others to know for whatever reason, after all, I am just trying to add awareness to this sort of advertisement, thats all.
Our Intell teams work hard trying to stop Indian spies, lets not add to their burden huh
Ok now you tell me.... How is a freaking refurbished IL-78 ex ukrain tanker is a classified topic for PAF? why the heck would they keep it secret when ACM just said PAF will receive IL-78 at the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010. You dont think IAF has no access to internet to read dawnnews and ACM interviews?
i would be committing a crime if i was to visit PAF air base and saw a pak-china classified secret project, then coming here and posting it on a forum. however this is not the case with IL-78.. its just a transport/refueler.

one question currently besides the MIRAGES which fighter will get refuelling capability i am sure the first 42 JF-17s won't...and the F-16s can't! leaving us with a handful of mirages for atleast the next 2 years!

PAF can apply those air refueling probs on First-50 thunder batch any time they want to and thats what gonna happen eventually.

Back
Top Bottom