What's new

PAF Heroes Celebrating Their Triumphant Victory Over India !

Great to see our boys enjoying their well earned celeberations....

However, it is time to stop it and prepare for the coming fights... after conclusion of this coming Challenge... we shall have the time to have National Feast.

Now, let us just stop it!

Yes...its enough ...lets delay it for some time.....across the boarder crash course is being conducted...lets concentrate on it.

However, it is time to stop it and prepare for the coming fights... after conclusion of this coming Challenge... we shall have the time to have National Feast.

We were asleep when they were training. Relax. They know what they are doing. You be the best u can be

Why are you people so stingy with the celebrations??? It was first Independence Day / Defence Day / Air Force day. Celebrations are a natural. Let the nation have some fun.

Things will get back to normal. Plus its the PAF’s first official celebrations about Swift Retort. All you were seeing before was just fans like us jumping around.

And yes, we will keep jumping around bcs for decades we were listening k Su30 ye kr dega wo kr dega

The third one is particularly interesting as it shows PAF pilots with their holsters and magazines still tied on so I'm assuming this is right after the mission. I wonder what kind of survival equipment PAF pilots carry for such missions like radios, emergency rations etc.
Abhinandan wasnt carrying anything resembling food.He got rid of his patches while on the way down. Gobbled up a few papers or tore them. What was taken into custody was his eyeglasses ,a map ,a survival manual and a pistol. Our pilots must have the same too.

Abhinandan wasnt carrying anything resembling food.He got rid of his patches while on the way down. Gobbled up a few papers or tore them. What was taken into custody was his eyeglasses ,a map ,a survival manual and a pistol. Our pilots must have the same too.
I wasn't talking about Abhinandan. I was asking about the survival equipment our pilots carry on such missions.

I wasn't talking about Abhinandan. I was asking about the survival equipment our pilots carry on such missions.

On 6th September, I went to Peshawar. There they had a life saving stuff stall and it showed some items like Radio, Knife, a boat, some food and water. Also some smoke cylinder type thingi

You lose the patches most of the time when you eject.

A lone and antique mig21 shot down with longer range BVR missile over Pakistan controlled territory with numerical superiority with f16s, fake news of shooting down a Su 30 and capturing 2 IAF pilot when the second one was not an Indian for sure is not quite a victory for sure. Totally insignificant, just like we shot down Pakistani atlantique once.
And awarding veer chakra to a loser is indeed significant.

A lone and antique mig21 shot down with longer range BVR missile over Pakistan controlled territory with numerical superiority with f16s, fake news of shooting down a Su 30 and capturing 2 IAF pilot when the second one was not an Indian for sure is not quite a victory for sure. Totally insignificant, just like we shot down Pakistani atlantique once.

glad you accept the atlantique was a act of frustration for no reason.

and as for numeric advantage and superiority yes thank you for acknowledging that too that we were superior would have liked it more if you added total air supremacy to your post.

What about your claims of balakot success and shooting down f16 with Mig21 etc etc.

We taught you a lesson but you fail to understand it. We are a responsible nation and do not wish to brag.

We should you our RESOLVE OUR CAPACITY & OUR CAPABILITY . that was the lesson that sadly you guys needed to learn the hard way.

Making tall and fake claims is what you people do not us. you people claimed that you forced one of our sub to surface but no one amongst you know which sub it was. Some of you claim it was Arihant, some claim it was scorepene, some say it was a Kilo and so forth. Tells a lot about you people.

stick to a topic troll dont bring subs into airforce thread. but i personally enjoy trolls.

So let me answer we made your submarine surface we have it on video. Which one doesn't matter as long as we caught it and made it come up and surrender.

We dont need to know the Pakistan navy needs to know and they knew. here is the video for you.

now coming back to your tall claims of 27th feburary shooting down an F16 may we please have a video? or the surgical strikes of 2016. please dont post bollywood alright.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom