What's new

PAF has requested for an increase of 1.5 billion dollar in the budget.

I am in no disagreement with you. I know it well. My point here is that we can buy SU 35 and Russia will deliver but my point here is Pakistan has enough budget to buy SU 35 and other in the class but the actual thing is that here Pakistan is thinking of air strikes deep in Afghanistan so these fund will be utilized according to those requirements.
No bro there are no chance to get Su-35 from Russia:hitwall:

Sir rd33 was specifically designed for mig29s but we are using its variant rd93 in jf17s so
Sorry to say brother you have no knowledge about jet engine and air-frame related matters, thrust to weight ratios also counts

Trust me there are 100% chance but the question here is do we need them or what we need. The option is available because there is only one authority in Russia and that is Putin he is showing interest. They also have MIG 35 on the table for us but the question still remains what do we need. J10 or SU or MIG or we will go for JF-17 further blocks or we will spend it in the production of new jet development project. It is all PAF decision and depends on PAF what they require but if they want SU35 they will get it.

Sorry to say brother you have no knowledge about jet engine and air-frame related matters, thrust to weight ratios also counts
Sir I got my cpl commercial pilot licence in 1994 and I have 324 hours of flying on my credit including 208 hours of solo so I know a thing or two about engines and their variants and derivative. And yes sir I could not understand the relevance of t/w ratio in this regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me there are 100% chance but the question here is do we need them or what we need. The option is available because there is only one authority in Russia and that is Putin he is showing interest. They also have MIG 35 on the table for us but the question still remains what do we need. J10 or SU or MIG or we will go for JF-17 further blocks or we will spend it in the production of new jet development project. It is all PAF decision and depends on PAF what they require but if they want SU35 they will get it.
No bro we have started relation to Russia how can Russia offers its strategic tech to Pakistan no way it is too early to assume:tsk::disagree: and don't forget India is still a main project partner with Russia like FGFA, Brahmos-2, MMRCA, S-400 and lots more so there are no Chance of getting Su-35 from Russia:hitwall:

No bro we have started relation to Russia how can Russia offers its strategic tech to Pakistan no way it is too early to assume:tsk::disagree: and don't forget India is still a main project partner with Russia like FGFA, Brahmos-2, MMRCA, S-400 and lots more so there are no Chance of getting Su-35 from Russia:hitwall:
India will never see the face of FGFA trust me on that it will remain a dream that HAL will try to accomplish alone and in the end India will buy something of the shelf. :omghaha:

A derivative not variant of ws15 is to be used for civil aviation and can easily be googled.

Sir I got my cpl commercial pilot licence in 1994 and I have 324 hours of flying on my credit including 208 hours of solo so I know a thing or two about engines and their variants and derivative. And yes sir I could not understand the relevance of t/w ratio in this regard.
Than you have even worse knowledge than i thought:hitwall:, Give me one answer please bro if engine installing is that easy than why US can't put F-22's P&W F-119 to F-15 to make super ultimate F-15 or why they can't put F-35's P&W F-135 to F-16 to make super ultimate F-16 please give me those answers bro:hitwall:

India will never see the face of FGFA trust me on that it will remain a dream that HAL will try to accomplish alone and in the end India will buy something of the shelf. :omghaha:
Reasons?o_O:what:

economics. FGFA will give India technology and less money to Russia.
Sales of PAK FA will not give India technology and assure Russia continuous flow of money. If Russia needs money from transfer of tech China can pay way more. China is will to pay a hell of money for the 3D thrust vectoring engine designs.

economics. FGFA will give India technology and less money to Russia.
Sales of PAK FA will not give India technology and assure Russia continuous flow of money. If Russia needs money from transfer of tech China can pay way more. China is will to pay a hell of money for the 3D thrust vectoring engine designs.
No valid reason bro:disagree:

Not assumption I have studied Indians they are crying for Russian not moving a needle on FGFA
Ok bro you have your opinion:tup: but i am not agreeing with you opinion that we will get Su-35:disagree: it too early to say lets end this useless talk:angel:

Than you have even worse knowledge than i thought:hitwall:, Give me one answer please bro if engine installing is that easy than why US can't put F-22's P&W F-119 to F-15 to make super ultimate F-15 or why they can't put F-35's P&W F-135 to F-16 to make super ultimate F-16 please give me those answers bro:hitwall:

Reasons?o_O:what:
Because they don't need those engines. The engines they are using are not underpowered for their airframes and it will not be economical to re engine them they are not new aircrafts actually they are obsolescent it will increase their cost more than the benefit. Whereas j16 is a new aircraft and is under development and is
underpowered . The engines of f15 and f16 are fully matured which in it self is a boon whereas ws15 is under development.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom