What's new

PAF has requested for an increase of 1.5 billion dollar in the budget.

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the wake of latest events PAF has requested for increase of Budget by $1.5 billion.
The current developing events has made PAF to request for more budget for the procurement of new Jets. The news has been just broken by Dunya News further information not available that what type of Jets PAF is going to procure. The order of 16 F-16 which were due from USA and were restricted have been dropped and the PAF is going to move in some new direction. With additional $1.5 billion and previous funds received for 16 F-16, PAF has now European Russian and Chinese options left.

After Indian Rafalae deal, it was expected though Govt will increase the budget by $1 billion not 1.5 I believe

Seeing something on a news ticker doesnt count as a source. Where are all the mods?

In the wake of latest events PAF has requested for increase of Budget by $1.5 billion.
The current developing events has made PAF to request for more budget for the procurement of new Jets. The news has been just broken by Dunya News further information not available that what type of Jets PAF is going to procure. The order of 16 F-16 which were due from USA and were restricted have been dropped and the PAF is going to move in some new direction. With additional $1.5 billion and previous funds received for 16 F-16, PAF has now European Russian and Chinese options left.

Pl correct the title. It is misleading. It is not Pakistan but Pakistan armed forces aor Pakistan Airforce.

Buy some Flankers or J-10's from China man to replace the Mirage

Pakistan signed a deal with China to buy 36 J-10B fighters in a deal worth around $1.4 billion in Musharaf Tenure..

36 J-10 can take down 16 F-16's any day with AESA Radar IRST already in J-10's

Don't know what they are going to buy but PAF has requested a rise in budget for 1.5 billion
@WebMaster please correct the title.

Buy some Flankers or J-10's from China man to replace the Mirage

Pakistan signed a deal with China to buy 36 J-10B fighters in a deal worth around $1.4 billion in Musharaf Tenure..

36 J-10 can take down 16 F-16's any day with AESA Radar IRST already in J-10's
JF-17 will have AESA and IRST.

Could this be that they(paf) are satisfied with the j31v 2.0 and are now looking to place an order in the next 2 yrs, just an innocent thought, dont start bashing me lol...

Could this be that they(paf) are satisfied with the j31v 2.0 and are now looking to place an order in the next 2 yrs, just an innocent thought, dont start bashing me lol...

It's too early to say that PAF is satisfied with J-31 and will place order in the up coming 2 years..

PAF wale bht unpredictable hain kuch bhi kr skte hain :D :D :D

I think new funds have been asked to buy helicopters with ability of operation in night

J-31 only made its maiden flight.
I doubt paf was satisfied with its only accomplishment - it flies.

J-31 only made its maiden flight.
I doubt paf was satisfied with its only accomplishment - it flies.
That is what we know uptil now, im sorry but all the info we have on the j 31 right now is half speculation half expectation, no one really knws how far the program really has progressed, it might even be that the paf wants these funds to invest in the j31 program or a new stealth fighter with china...

Back
Top Bottom