What's new

PAF Getting Such High Profile Visits

We got choppers from them, but seriousness aside we could sell them the JF17s to replace their F5Es😊.
Negative. The Swiss always do their own modifications, like their Mirage and F-18 programs. China will not allow that for JF-17s.

We got choppers from them, but seriousness aside we could sell them the JF17s to replace their F5Es😊.
Yeh I remember Alouettes but I don't think any substantial thing PAF can get buying JF17 is a very very long shot

Negative. The Swiss always do their own modifications, like their Mirage and F-18 programs. China will not allow that for JF-17s.
What U take from this meeting? What PAF can buy from Swiss other than AA?

Yeh I remember Alouettes but I don't think any substantial thing PAF can get buying JF17 is a very very long shot

Pilatus platforms and that too if the intention was to buy them. Not every visit is linked to buying and selling equipment.

JF17 thing was a joke

TURKISH AMBASSADOR CALLS ON AIR CHIEF
21 July, 2022: Turkish Ambassador H.E. Mr. Mehmet Pacaci called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. During the meeting, both the dignitaries discussed matters of professional and mutual interest.
While appreciating professionalism of Pakistan Air Force, Turkish Ambassador H.E. Mr. Mehmet Pacaci acknowledged PAF’s rising indigenous capacity in aviation industry. The Air Chief said that Pakistan and Turkiye have longstanding religious, cultural and historical bonds which were manifested through strong ties between the Air Forces of two countries. The Air Chief highlighted that both the countries enjoy cordial relations and reiterated his resolve to further enhance the existing bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
The Air Chief further said, “Pakistan values its relations with Turkiye, which are based on convergence on all important issues relating to regional peace, security and stability”.
1658411574099.png

TURKISH AMBASSADOR CALLS ON AIR CHIEF
21 July, 2022: Turkish Ambassador H.E. Mr. Mehmet Pacaci called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. During the meeting, both the dignitaries discussed matters of professional and mutual interest.
While appreciating professionalism of Pakistan Air Force, Turkish Ambassador H.E. Mr. Mehmet Pacaci acknowledged PAF’s rising indigenous capacity in aviation industry. The Air Chief said that Pakistan and Turkiye have longstanding religious, cultural and historical bonds which were manifested through strong ties between the Air Forces of two countries. The Air Chief highlighted that both the countries enjoy cordial relations and reiterated his resolve to further enhance the existing bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
The Air Chief further said, “Pakistan values its relations with Turkiye, which are based on convergence on all important issues relating to regional peace, security and stability”.
View attachment 863868
Here's the first time I see a Turkish civil servant with beard while on duty! They were forbidden even to have mustache as a part of the Kemalist reforms.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom