What's new

PAF FirePower Demo 2019

Why you think that its just an exercise competition between different PAF sqds
Few days ago gen aslam baig in interview dsaid that our army has very lethal plan for such attack after india revoked article 370 but waiting for permission of leadership

Few days ago gen aslam baig in interview dsaid that our army has very lethal plan for such attack after india revoked article 370 but waiting for permission of leadership
But is this competition is demonstration of that capability, i don't think so

Paf is always ready so as Army. But the camera man was not ready for any such action to be displayed properly. Only real proper coverage we ever saw of fire power demo by Paf was of 1989. Take off from base to the range was covered in it. To hell with the camera man. Did not enjoy at all.

Try to be reasonable please. Military does not demonstrate such kind of plans or tactics like this. What we see is merely the tip of iceberg.

i wish i could hang the cameraman upside down. for the entire demo he kept his focus on president's balls which he will enjoy for next 4 years for getting some promotions. we are chuksars of the highest orders. he didnt cover the fire power demo but the useless president.
honestly speaking dil say gaalian nikal rahi theen uss BC cameraman kay liay or uss dandan saz kay liay.

i wish i could hang the cameraman upside down. for the entire demo he kept his focus on president's balls which he will enjoy for next 4 years for getting some promotions. we are chuksars of the highest orders. he didnt cover the fire power demo but the useless president.
honestly speaking dil say gaalian nikal rahi theen uss BC cameraman kay liay or uss dandan saz kay liay.
I totally agree with this dude . I have same sentiments . Wtf was he thinking . The show was about PAF not President or ACM . No roaring and improper coverage of bombing .

:angry:

waiting for some video by PAF media affairs as PTV live show was totally disappointing.

Now Compare this footage by DMA from Firepower Demo 2007, although there is no sound as it was on a different format but it surely captures the demo in it's element. I'm sure we will get to see similar footage of today's demo in near future.

When did Gen Aslam Beg retire, do you think that since his retirement PA has not evolved their war plans?

While after 35 years of service, most planes will be nearing their service life but the F-16 becomes even more lethal and attractive over the period.

74674460_2376670435878731_7587387515993063424_n.jpg
May be true in Pakistan but for US (audience) F-15 is the real bad boy and F-22s are the real eye catcher.

waiting for some video by PAF media affairs as PTV live show was totally disappointing.
People complain about PTV camera/video quality. I think biggest issue is training and experience. Technology has evolved. PTV needs to send their employees to some foreign school to learn basics.

Back
Top Bottom