What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
:enjoy:
Dhoti is on :flame:

:pakistan:

We have a lot of finance guys on this forum, wondering if someone can put a realistic $ figure, to the dhotis panic.

To realistically counter the PAF, IAF will need minimum 120 Rafales, assorted equipment and weapons, EW aircraft, AWACS, training. My ballpark guess would be about 25-35 billion dollars of equipment will be needed by the IAF. That is based on an estimate of 150 million per Rafale with all accessories and weapons, which would be going too cheap reaching a ballpark of 25 billion. Taking a higher figure, you'd get to as high as a 35 billion dollar figure.

The other path is for them to try to wing it with the MKI and R-27s. Which would leave them exposed.

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
No need for such nice comments for me :D

Some other multiroler thing is also coming in paf and It would be a game changer
P.S : it’s not an aircraft :D
Oh bhai, that is #Khafee Leaks3

Abhi nahi

This is how I see the cost for the whole deal could turn out to be ...
View attachment 571999

This is a huge cost even if spread out over several years.
Pls revise. New cost will be approx $75m X 24a/c

Btw - you are not paying, so enjoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom