What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get f16s with Air refuelers and AWACS would be a great enhancement
Erieye ER is already there, and in good numbers. It is one of THE best out there.

IFR - What is missing is a boom. The other way around this obstacle, is CFT's equipped with a probe.

Khafee made a case based upon circumstances, tid bits from around, progress & regional situation that deserved to be discussed for productivity, ideas and possible outcome....
I didn't know you get divine revelations.

Khafee did not make any case. He informed the forum what he found out through official channels.

How does it feel Khafee to have weight of 70 pages on your shoulder , we are awaiting arrival of the Block 70/72 diligently

Pak and PAF's performance on Feb 27 reignited the Brotherly Love ?

Nothing of that sort.

How does it feel Khafee to have weight of 70 pages on your shoulder , we are awaiting arrival of the Block 70/72 diligently
Before I answer, ask your eastern neighbors: why are they going nuts?

:o:

12 hain 24 hain , ye more India ko hazam nahi hoga

64586636.cms

images

Last edited:
Erieye ER is already there, and in good numbers. It is one of THE best out there.

IFR - What is missing is a boom. The other way around this obstacle, is CFT's equipped with a probe.

Khafee did not make any case. He informed the forum what he found out through official channels.
ER ? When did the PAF get the ER?

What does ER stand for?

Nothing of that sort.

Before I answer, ask your eastern neighbors: why are they going nuts?

Khafee bhai, I guess India is in panicked mood after getting the news from this forum of Pak getting new F 16 ..They must be thinking better do something than later..
You have made them mobilized a whole alot military :lol:

Khafee bhai, I guess India is in panicked mood after getting the news from this forum of Pak getting new F 16 ..They must be thinking better do something than later..
You have made them mobilized a whole alot military :lol:
:enjoy:
Dhoti is on :flame:

:pakistan:

We have a lot of finance guys on this forum, wondering if someone can put a realistic $ figure, to the dhotis panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom