What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheer over exaggeration of an obsolete system even with active seeker
Not the case and I can't say more because I don't know which missile they are getting since one of them have a range of 170 + Kms and SU-30's radar is enough to guide this missile plus it have a active seeker, which would put PAF in great danger.

R-27T: up to 40 km
R-27R: up to 80 km
R-27P: up to 80 km
R-27ER: up to 130 km
R-27ET: up to 120 km
R-27EP: up to 130 km
R-27EA: up to 130 km
R-27EM: up to 170 km

Be a think tank and contribute something more than one liners. I've looked through your posts, you lack substance. Don't know how you became a think-tank. Between, I thought you didn't agree with this thread?

Never mind.. here is my cent

1- Artem offered R-27 to PAF in two versions during early 2000s - both got rejected.

Refer to this..
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what-happened-to-ukraine-pakistan-air-to-air-missile-deal.305910/

2- It was Soviet Union's answer to the Aim-7F/M, hence depicted similar performance, was equally less meneuverable. Still is.

Indians have themselves to blame for this mess. They went for the early export modelof 77, now they see the trouble ahead. Derby and Mica were better bet, but they cant be used on SUs.

Even active seeker equipped 27E series lacks agility, though it offers better range.

Not the case and I can't say more because I don't know which missile they are getting since one of them have a range of 170 + Kms and SU-30's radar is enough to guide this missile plus it have a active seeker, which would put PAF in great danger.

R-27T: up to 40 km
R-27R: up to 80 km
R-27P: up to 80 km
R-27ER: up to 130 km
R-27ET: up to 120 km
R-27EP: up to 130 km
R-27EA: up to 130 km
R-27EM: up to 170 km
yOU DO REALISE THAT ALL THESE RANGES ARE FOR A STATIC TARGET OR A VERY SLOW MOVING TARGET WHILE THE MISSILE DOES NOT HAVE TO MAKE ANY SHARP TURNS. (Darn caplocks)
On 27th February maky Pakistani jets were seen making sharp sustained turns as soon as Indians fired their missiles.
The earlier the turn starts the better as the misisle starts changing course to align with the target and loses much energy, reducing range drastically.
Point being the mentioned ranges are in ideal situation. There are many tactics by which the pilots can redusce enemy missile range to less than half.

Raja Bazar Rawalpindi may eek shaks tha jo bohat gareeb tha ... jabain maarta tha logoon ki aur maangta tha.. ahesta ahesta usnay apna business start kya kaproon ka aur jab uska business established hogaya tab b usnay ye maanganay wala kaam nahe chora behropia tha... eek din use kay eek jananay walay nay usko eek stop pe raath ko maangtay pehchaan lya aur bola ye tu maangta kyo hey halankay ub tu tera business b hey...

usnay kaha "tha tu may behkari he isliye adat nahe gaye maanganay ki jo maza ismay hey woh business may hey nahe"

so PAF aur PA aur Pakistan military ki Behkaryon wali adat nahe gaye sorry to say **** OFF soverngity of the country... I have never seen US officials doing monitoring of any airforce who have using thr manufactured fights...
same sentiments here..
We are doing well with JF-17 , Project Azm . Why brown nose USA?

related to this topic, I asked Alan Warnes .. And his response was " Right now I don't know " .
tenor.gif

We are doing well with JF-17 , Project Azm . Why brown nose USA?
Because the the blk 70 will bridge the gap until the new generation arrive. the F16 has proven it's worth over allegedly superior platforms. (Remember that stupid picture of IAF personnel holding up a AMRAAM casing)

Pakistanis

Civility & manners be kept in view while posting on the Forum. As you have joined today, I will highly recommend you to read Forum Rules carefully. Productive & qualitative discussion is always welcome.

Regards,

However, seeing some of our friends from cross the border being disturbed of the topic in hand which by the time & many of us acknowledged that is merely a discussion based upon ideas & possibilities; still they had concern & referred Congress influence in regard to any deal. For mere reference and understanding as when certain things have to be done by the POTUS; it goes well. I just came across this news piece and thought to share that if, by any chance we are looking at a mutual requirement/offer about Viper upgrade for our existing PAF Fleet along with 24 additional brand new frames; it has to be the President as key for the deal.

Why Trump & why this deal; is already been discussed in length with every possibility. So this deal is workable and can be done based upon consent, understanding, acknowledgment & interests of both the parties involved.

View attachment 571571
So Trump is the key shows his hold on house as well.

Member suggested that Indian fired missiles. I tried to correct/add as they tried to have a lock and got what they deserved in return... Lock break after receiving tone, locked back & we have seen the evidence & proofs. :D

So Trump is the key shows his hold on house as well.

As far as it is about what happened in KSA Weapon Deal; Trump rules all the way and Congress seems to be helpless. Either a deliberate or not but in such cases, in-case of Pakistan if comes to the moment; we might see a stall in congress without rejection and Deal will go ahead.

View attachment 571627

Because the the blk 70 will bridge the gap until the new generation arrive. the F16 has proven it's worth over allegedly superior platforms. (Remember that stupid picture of IAF personnel holding up a AMRAAM casing)
Why not J-10 then Americans have deceived us trillion times in the past but we are still drolling over F-solahs. it really pains me to see how naive we are. After reading all the comments and finding out how happy Pakistanis are over a piece of unconfirmed news. Plus even if these blk-70 do come they will never be comming before the jf-17 blk3. How can we forget so soon? Just like in 90s Americans took money from us and then sanctioned us. It is coming again.

Civility & manners be kept in view while posting on the Forum. As you have joined today, I will highly recommend you to read Forum Rules carefully. Productive & qualitative discussion is always welcome.

Regards,
Ok. Sorry for those uncivil words, but that was the bitter truth what is said.

Ok. Sorry for those uncivil words, but that was the bitter truth what is said.

Truth can be told without use of abusive language or unethical words. The moment you start to misbehave; you arguments loses the worth to pay attention at all. Truth or productive criticism does not need inappropriate wording to be told.

As far as it is about what happened in KSA Weapon Deal; Trump rules all the way and Congress seems to be helpless. Either a deliberate or not but in such cases, in-case of Pakistan if comes to the moment; we might see a stall in congress without rejection and Deal will go ahead.
President Trump modulates and moderates the US Deep Nation (read White male folks)!!! They are armed to the teeth and have the potential to turn every night into a Kristallnacht if stuffs get too far off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom